Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I don't own them(yet), but let me explain.

Libra- circular with small notches, weighs about 42 grams

Basalt- round, has some recoil, weighs about 47 grams

Hope that explains it for you!
i saw on toywiz that the galaxy pegasus ray striker(?) Thunder Libra(?) What the heck is the other 2 i mean ray unicorno but THUNDER LIBRA what the heck di the change it or something and galaxy pegasus and are they coming up soon it was ahsbro manufacture can someone shed some light here for me
Hasbro changed Ray Unicorno to Ray Striker so it would appeal to boys, and Thunder Libra is Hasbro's rename of Infinity Libra.
thanks was infinity good for defense and does this mean that metal master is coming SOON
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:13 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: thanks was infinity good for defense and does this mean that metal master is coming SOON

No, but Infinity is Tier-2(decent). Yes, Metal Masters is coming soon, but Hasbro has no release dates.
thanks twice maybe late april opening of may i hope
hey guys I know that the TT attack or balance stadium is the best of the TT metagame.
And That Max Stampede the best of Hasbro.

Now my question is are the top tier beyblade affected by the different environement or the top tier parts remain the same in the hasbro and TT stadium?
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:35 AM)stevebak Wrote: hey guys I know that the TT attack or balance stadium is the best of the TT metagame.
And That Max Stampede the best of Hasbro.

Now my question is are the top tier beyblade affected by the different environement or the top tier parts remain the same in the hasbro and TT stadium?

The top tier list is composed of parts tested in the TT attack stadium. Performance in other stadiums is expected to be different, that is why some WBO members have prepared a Hasbro metagame.
So there could be parts that where useless in the TT metagame and suddenly perform well in the MXS Hasbro metagame.
I cheked the hasbro testing tread they are really in the early stages of the tread. The can not decide witch stadium to use between LF or MXS. will there 2 tier lists?
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:49 AM)stevebak Wrote: So there could be parts that where useless in the TT metagame and suddenly perform well in the MXS Hasbro metagame.
I cheked the hasbro testing tread they are really in the early stages of the tread. The can not decide witch stadium to use between LF or MXS. will there 2 tier lists?
I highly doubt the prediction of having separate tiers lists for each stadium. When that new 'Bolt Blast' Stadium comes out, everything could change.
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:51 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: [quote='stevebak' pid='586190' dateline='1300754966']

we are not in the early stages and we can and did decide, both the LF and the MXS are allowed as they are about equal

and what do you mean by "2 tier lists"? like one for the LF and another for the MXS?
aha ok I hope it better be good. So they are testing for nothing now? a the Hasbro tread
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:05 AM)stevebak Wrote: aha ok I hope it better be good. So they are testing for nothing now? a the Hasbro tread

no? what do you mean?
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:04 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  1:51 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: [quote='stevebak' pid='586190' dateline='1300754966']

we are not in the early stages and we can and did decide, both the LF and the MXS are allowed as they are about equal

and what do you mean by "2 tier lists"? like one for the LF and another for the MXS?

yes, I am not plaing down your tread at all, but I saw that a Awful lot of people getting confused witch stadium to test. now you are here tel me LF and MXS are they similar? because if not there will be different outcomes, so maybe you will be forced to make 2 tier lists 1 for LF and 1 for MXS,
how would you put up a sig
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:06 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:05 AM)stevebak Wrote: aha ok I hope it better be good. So they are testing for nothing now? a the Hasbro tread

no? what do you mean?

I highly doubt the prediction of having separate tiers lists for each stadium. When that new 'Bolt Blast' Stadium comes out, everything could change.

'' it better be good the Bolt Blast' Stadium
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:10 AM)stevebak Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:04 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

yes, I am not plaing down your tread at all, but I saw that a Awful lot of people getting confused witch stadium to test. now you are here tel me LF and MXS are they similar? because if not there will be different outcomes, so maybe you will be forced to make 2 tier lists 1 for LF and 1 for MXS,

i no you are not, but those people are newer members who do not really know what they are doing, that is why they are confused

though the MXS is a bit better then the LF they have similar results so only 1 list would be needed

(Mar. 22, 2011  2:13 AM)stevebak Wrote: When that new 'Bolt Blast' Stadium comes out, everything could change.

'' it better be good the Bolt Blast' Stadium

most likely not, from what we know the "bolt blast" has these little "carvings" in it, which may make it bad like the burning fire strike
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:04 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: we are not in the early stages and we can and did decide, both the LF and the MXS are allowed as they are about equal

You quoted me wrong, I didn;t ask the question, stevebak did.

fillipino blader Wrote:How do you put up a sig
I have answered this question from you SEVERAL times, this is the last:

1. Go to 'My Settings'
2. Press 'Change Signature'
3. In the text box type in this code:
Code:
[IMG] Sig link adress/URL here [/img]

You must have your image on a website, then use the [IMG] and [/img] codes.
i jjsut saw a 80 track is this a lie2 or just a mistake 85 cause 85 is lowest the beyblade online is burn gasher 80 WD
(Mar. 22, 2011  12:59 AM)Mr. N Wrote: I don't own them(yet), but let me explain.

Libra- circular with small notches, weighs about 42 grams

Basalt- round, has some recoil, weighs about 47 grams

Hope that explains it for you!

I asked for whether or not Basalt beats Libra, you just described both beys. Therefore my question has yet been answered, I am allowed to ask my question again then.

Defensive-wise, is Basalt better than Libra?
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:16 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i jjsut saw a 80 track is this a lie2 or just a mistake 85 cause 85 is lowest the beyblade online is burn gasher 80 WD
There is no such thing as an 80 track. These fake tracks are produced by GG, a fake Beyblade company as along with TT-Hongli.
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:19 AM)Hero Wrote: Defensive-wise, is Basalt better than Libra?
Unfortunately, I don't own Libra, but I indeed own Basalt and I can tell you that only once I defeated it. I am over 95% sure that Basalt can defeat Libra Defense wise. Basalt has extreme weight, seeing to that as well with Libra, but believe me; that exact circular shape gives it an advantage.
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:20 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:16 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: i jjsut saw a 80 track is this a lie2 or just a mistake 85 cause 85 is lowest the beyblade online is burn gasher 80 WD
There is no such thing as an 80 track. These fake tracks are produced by GG, a fake Beyblade company as along with TT-Hongli.
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:19 AM)Hero Wrote: Defensive-wise, is Basalt better than Libra?
Unfortunately, I don't own Libra, but I indeed own Basalt and I can tell you that only once I defeated it. I am over 95% sure that Basalt can defeat Libra Defense wise. Basalt has extreme weight, seeing to that as well with Libra, but believe me; that exact circular shape gives it an advantage.

u sure they didnt just get it wrong it says bb 96 super deck system burn 80 wd libra 100 d and pegasus 85 rf
That was a toywiz typo, I know what you mean. I saw the same thing on toywiz, that was a pretty fail typo, I know.
which is better basalt horogium or hell kerbecs
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:27 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: u sure they didnt just get it wrong it says bb 96 super deck system burn 80 wd libra 100 d and pegasus 85 rf
Can you provide us with a link? I see that Ga answered this, but it doesn't mean he's getting it from ToyWiz. Also a little tip here, if you are using ToyWiz, I hope you know that they lie when they say shipping in October or something. Plus they've had those testimonials since 3 years..... But it is a rather great site for other items.