Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Don't get mad at me if this was already talked about but when will Beyblade metal masters be released, what I mean is when will the show AND the toy be released??? Please answer... Thanks!!! =)
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:11 AM)rabidboy Wrote: Don't get mad at me if this was already talked about but when will Beyblade metal masters be released, what I mean is when will the show AND the toy be released??? Please answer... Thanks!!! =)

Hasbro and Nelvana have no clear release dates ...
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:09 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: whats a good combo for basalt horogium and meteo l drago
Please use the "Build Me a Combo" Thread. But for Basalt would say to try:

Attack: MF Basalt Bull 90RF
Defense: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145RS or MF-H Basalt Bull GB145RSF
Stamina: MF Basalt Cancer GB145/AD145 WD

Meteo L-Drago?
Attack: MF Meteo L-Drago 90RF
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:11 AM)rabidboy Wrote: Don't get mad at me if this was already talked about but when will Beyblade metal masters be released, what I mean is when will the show AND the toy be released??? Please answer... Thanks!!! =)
April 4, 2011, for both. The toys may be released a bit earlier too, so watch out for that!
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Great -__- XP that helps a lot... O well thanks anyways but still XP
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Great -__- XP that helps a lot... O well thanks anyways but still XP
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:10 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:06 AM)stevebak Wrote: I wanted to know witch beyblades and parts are currently used to make a modest stamina beyblade
Please read the Tiers List (Click Here) If you're looking to make a very decent combo, then look under Tier 2 in the spoiler Ultrablader provided. Burn and Earth are great wheels to start with, as well with the Cancer Clear Wheel, and GB145.

thanks allot, you really know what you are talking about. And about that cancer I nearly bought it but I switched to HMS pegasis D. what a bad luck.
That helps a lot gee thanks Kai-v -__- . Thanks anyways but heres what I say to you... XP (sticking out tounge)
My bad I posted from I pad and I couldn't see that it poped up so just delete the post before this
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:17 AM)stevebak Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:10 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:06 AM)stevebak Wrote: I wanted to know witch beyblades and parts are currently used to make a modest stamina beyblade
Please read the Tiers List (Click Here) If you're looking to make a very decent combo, then look under Tier 2 in the spoiler Ultrablader provided. Burn and Earth are great wheels to start with, as well with the Cancer Clear Wheel, and GB145.

thanks allot, you really know what you are talking about. And about that cancer I nearly bought it but I switched to HMS pegasis D. what a bad luck.

What is that PD bottom?
for plastics, can you put clear coat over the stickers to make them live longer?
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:34 AM)?uestion Wrote: for plastics, can you put clear coat over the stickers to make them live longer?

and where can you find it?
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:34 AM)?uestion Wrote: for plastics, can you put clear coat over the stickers to make them live longer?

I believe that it is perfectly legal as long as it is a thin enough coat and does not affect performance.
does anyone know how to stop beyblades from rattling?
I'm sure AkirasDaddy made a video.
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:34 AM)stevebak Wrote: What is that PD bottom?

Use the Search function, we have been talking about it a lot recently.
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I tried it but didn't find any results of the search engine
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:09 AM)stevebak Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I tried it but didn't find any results of the search engine

How about searching BB-90 LED Sight, since PD comes with it.
i bought a sonokong ray unicorno and i put its preformance tip on very hard and it clicked but now i cant get it off any ideas?
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:16 AM)RustyXD Wrote: i bought a sonokong ray unicorno and i put its preformance tip on very hard and it clicked but now i cant get it off any ideas?

Hmm... Usually this doesn't happen with the performance tips. It could be broken, if it is chances are there isn't much you can do with it because it is stuck.
(Mar. 19, 2011  3:16 AM)RustyXD Wrote: i bought a sonokong ray unicorno and i put its preformance tip on very hard and it clicked but now i cant get it off any ideas?
You can't get it off? Well that means 1 of 2 things:
1. The indents in CS is stuck with the Spin Track's burst.
OR
2. You need to use a better tool.

Do you have a launcher grip? If so, use the tool on that one.
whats the entire top-tier list?
(Mar. 19, 2011  5:27 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: whats the entire top-tier list?

Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
i used the tool on the grip and i got it off Tongue_out
for plastic beyblades, what is the difference between a-# and h-#? i tried looking through the beywiki put couldn't find an answer.
the beyblade product list doesn't even list any h-# beyblades.
Strange, if you look up A-89 you get Dragoon G while if you look up H-89 you get Dragoon Storm.. :V
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:58 AM)superkakahead4 Wrote: does anyone know how to stop beyblades from rattling?

if you are talking about HMS you need a bit protecter mold three. MFB, you proberly broke the face bolt and you broke it so much that it rattles
flat. it is just a bottom made of plastic which is flat not usefull. Outclassed
(Mar. 19, 2011  9:03 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: What does FConfused stand for?
What does FConfused stand for?