Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Also Unicorno,Aquila,Horseus,escorpio are used as the best clear wheels as their completely exposing of the metal Wheel and Disorted shape makes it good.
MF is not used for that but is used for recoil wheels.
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:34 PM)Pyro Wrote: Attack combos do not necessarily need weight.
Metal Faces are just preferred in competitive combos because it helps prevent itself from KO'ing.
More weight allows for less recoil.
.. Really?
I'd think a heavy/mid-weight, fast moving bey would have an easier time pushing another bey out of the stadium than a light one. Mass?
Sort of like Earth..? Aw well.. :V
What beyblade comes with Metal Ball?
(Mar. 18, 2011  6:07 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What beyblade comes with Metal Ball?

BB-86 in Poison Girrafe S130MB.
(Mar. 18, 2011  6:12 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: BB-96 in Poison Girrafe S130MB.

Or "Use the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki."
You mean BB-86?
(Mar. 18, 2011  6:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  6:12 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: BB-96 in Poison Girrafe S130MB.

Or "Use the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki."

I looked on it, but didn't see it. I'll look more carefully next time.

Next question; on BeyWiki, it says Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger has a very fragile AR. If I were to use it in battle, how likely would it be to break?
Yeah, I meant 86 thanks. Poison Giraffe is near the bottom of the page.

That plastic seems to be old, It will likely break if battled against an agressive plastic combo regularly. I don't recommend Lightning L Drago versus that!
(Mar. 18, 2011  6:07 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What beyblade comes with Metal Ball?

Poison Giraffe S130MB
I'm sorry, I didn't see the afterward conversation, My bad.
Has anyone used 230 with an attack tip such as RF? what sort of wacky things does it do?
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:41 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Has anyone used 230 with an attack tip such as RF? what sort of wacky things does it do?

Its Very Bad,Very Very Bad. First Of All,230 Hits The Opposing Bey And Then Self KO Itself.
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:41 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Has anyone used 230 with an attack tip such as RF? what sort of wacky things does it do?

It really depends on the wheel. I've had some mild success with MF Pegasis 230RF.
(Mar. 18, 2011  7:48 PM)X1 Wrote:

Its Very Bad,Very Very Bad. First Of All,230 Hits The Opposing Bey And Then Self KO Itself.
Thanks for the answer, and the guy above me also!

230 with attack tip sounds fun.
(Mar. 18, 2011  8:27 PM)Omega12 Wrote: Has anyone used 230 with an attack tip like RF? Is it good?
Well, I know the people above have answered, but Mid attackers can easily take down the 230 Track, so a 145 Combo will easily take out that MF Pegasis 230RF.
Can anyone help me please! Just bought a Hasbro blade and the code seems to be already taken. What do i do?
Can you use the capricorn wheel for stamina combos, cause it looks really round shaped
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:44 AM)VZero Wrote: Can anyone help me please! Just bought a Hasbro blade and the code seems to be already taken. What do i do?
The code is taken? You really can't do anything. Maybe you did it wrong, try again.
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:45 AM)stevebak Wrote: Can you use the capricorn wheel for stamina combos, cause it looks really round shaped

You can use it, but it will perform poorly.

VZero Wrote:Can anyone help me please! Just bought a Hasbro blade and the code seems to be already taken. What do i do?

There is nothing you or we can do ...
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:47 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:44 AM)VZero Wrote: Can anyone help me please! Just bought a Hasbro blade and the code seems to be already taken. What do i do?
The code is taken? You really can't do anything. Maybe you did it wrong, try again.

Ya, i've re-entered it multiple times without any luck... Sadface. Was really just wondering if anyone has ran into this problem before.
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:45 AM)stevebak Wrote: Can you use the capricorn wheel for stamina combos, cause it looks really round shaped
You could, but Capricorn is said to be flimsy when being hit, so I guess it's fine.
oh another question.
EWD and CS are nice hybrid performace tips,
Do you agree that it would be nice to more those type of tips?
like for example
R2WD rubber on the outside WD inside
EWB Eternal Inside with Wideball outside
CMF metal flat in rubber out
and so on
(Mar. 19, 2011  1:53 AM)stevebak Wrote: oh another question.
EWD and CS are nice hybrid performace tips,
Do you agree that it would be nice to more those type of tips?
like for example
R2WD rubber on the outside WD inside
EWB Eternal Inside with Wideball outside
CMF metal flat in rubber out
and so on
This is more of a creation question, but it would be cool to see something like that, though it's highly unlikely hey will make such Hybrid Tips. Tips like W2D can answer your question.
And FD on BBP
I wanted to know witch beyblades and parts are currently used to make a modest stamina beyblade
whats a good combo for basalt horogium and meteo l drago
(Mar. 19, 2011  2:06 AM)stevebak Wrote: I wanted to know witch beyblades and parts are currently used to make a modest stamina beyblade
Please read the Tiers List (Click Here) If you're looking to make a very decent combo, then look under Tier 2 in the spoiler Ultrablader provided. Burn and Earth are great wheels to start with, as well with the Cancer Clear Wheel, and GB145.