Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 18, 2011  5:36 AM)Musica233 Wrote: is there like a online simulator or one you can download? like one where you can make a bey than test it against another.
Isn't that similar to the beybattles.com thing?
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:38 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:36 AM)Musica233 Wrote: is there like a online simulator or one you can download? like one where you can make a bey than test it against another.
Isn't that similar to the beybattles.com thing?

I wouln't suggest that site for testing though. The parts are not accurate what so ever. It is just a place to have fun making customizations.
Well, I doubt that we'll ever really see a true simulator. Anyway, any help for the first Dranzer and Draciel beys made? Am quite sure now that Ultimate/Spin Dragoon was the first Dragoon and Driger S was the first Driger.
Well I couldn't find Dranzer and Draciel but I have confirmed that you are right about Dragoon and Driger.
I think the first Dranzer might be Ultimate Frostic Dranzer and have no clue as to what is the first Draciel.
Probably, that was the third bey made so it probably is.
(Mar. 18, 2011  6:29 AM)BeyFan Wrote: I think the first Dranzer might be Ultimate Frostic Dranzer and have no clue as to what is the first Draciel.

Metal Ball Defenser maybe?
(Mar. 18, 2011  9:16 AM)Dusk Wrote: I think it is Draciel Shield

From Beywiki products list:

#32 Starter Draciel Metal Ball Defenser
A-14 Starter Draciel S

Draciel Metal Ball Defenser comes before the A-series.
Is screw capricorne worth buying if you already have a 90 and an 85 ? Tongue_out
No, if you already have those tracks there are other, more useful beys with the rest of its parts.
MF is great with Left Spinners and good for destabilizing and Screw is showing potential.
And this should go in "Purchase Consultation"
A question about RF.
If its too worn out to be used,can it still be used as Hole Flat?
Cause mine is seriously worn out.
(Mar. 18, 2011  11:00 AM)Shadow_Black Wrote: A question about RF.
If its too worn out to be used,can it still be used as Hole Flat?
Cause mine is seriously worn out.

It's illegal since it behaves so differently from an actual RF.
Thanks for replying.
Heres another question,if one part of T125 or WD145 snaps off due to an attack by the opposing bey,is the part still legal?I think it is because the height doesn't change,but I'm still posting it here because I'm not sure about it.

About the worn out RF:
Yeah,just one sliding shot is enough to self K.O.
(Mar. 18, 2011  9:29 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  9:16 AM)Dusk Wrote: I think it is Draciel Shield

From Beywiki products list:

#32 Starter Draciel Metal Ball Defenser
A-14 Starter Draciel S

Draciel Metal Ball Defenser comes before the A-series.

Cool, thanks. Means that I only need to get Ultimate/Spin Dragoon! Hadn't realised that there was a product list on the BeyWiki XD
BeyFan- neither did I realize that...
Shadow Black, any modification to a bey, on purpose or due to breakage, which improves/hinders its performance is illegal...
To make it more clear, a bey is illegal if its modified part considerably changes the performance of the bey...
This is a question I'd like to ask well-versed players in the Metal Fight Beyblade Hybrid Wheel System series.

Do you think, in general customizations, that a Clear Wheel does not matter at all and are used only as "identifiers"? People talk about top tier, or defense and stamina. When they talk about Attack, all they talk about are Metal Wheels. So do you think Attack-type combos do not rely heavily on Clear Wheels as opposed to Defense and Stamina types?
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:21 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: This is a question I'd like to ask well-versed players in the Metal Fight Beyblade Hybrid Wheel System series.

Do you think, in general customizations, that a Clear Wheel does not matter at all and are used only as "identifiers"? People talk about top tier, or defense and stamina. When they talk about Attack, all they talk about are Metal Wheels. So do you think Attack-type combos do not rely heavily on Clear Wheels as opposed to Defense and Stamina types?

well, most ppl use clear wheels that cover up the whole metal wheel.

And, if u want the bey to be heavier, then u use a heavy clear wheel. if u want it to be light, then use a light clear wheel
From what I can tell, the only importance of the clear wheel is its weight. Weight is not as much of a factor on Attack combos as Defense or Stamina, so yes, I agree that its main purpose is as an "identifier". An example is for an Attack combo they might tell you Rock _______ CH120 RF. This might show that the clear wheel doesn't matter.
So Attack Combos do not need Weight at all? Then a Metal Face is not required as well?
Attack combos do not necessarily need weight.
Metal Faces are just preferred in competitive combos because it helps prevent itself from KO'ing.
More weight allows for less recoil.
The metal face is so that when it is spinning around, when it makes contact it does not fly in the air, or high recoil.