Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Has anyone broke their Beylauncher from snaping the string? If so tell me how hard it is to break the Beylauncher.
You shouldn't have a problem with that. The only time that should happen is if it is a very worn launcher.
i just got a beypointer today and i added a code now i want to reset it to make a video. please help me reset it. oh yeah i forot to mention that i pressed the button but nothing will happen. Please help me.
whats the purpose of the missing part in basalt and whats with the missing number three what are the purposes of these missing things in the bey basalt horogium
if anyone knows please reply to this question as soon as you can
(Mar. 18, 2011  3:01 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: whats the purpose of the missing part in basalt and whats with the missing number three what are the purposes of these missing things in the bey basalt horogium

Well, they are meant to produce a "counter-attack" and to make it not too overpowered.
(Mar. 18, 2011  3:01 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: whats the purpose of the missing part in basalt and whats with the missing number three what are the purposes of these missing things in the bey basalt horogium

Chances are that it was designed that way in order to avoid creating another game-breaking piece, If it were completely round its sheer weight and weight distribution would be the end to all attack combos, and that's a big no-no.
another question, are there any bladers in rochester minnesota also where can you get a beypointer near rochester minnesota within a 200 miles
thanks
thanks for the response of my previous question does anyone also know a good combo for basalt horogium with these beys:
meteo l drago
rock leone
rock aries
earth eagle
lightning l drago
dark gasher
cyber pegasis
counter leone
thanks for the reply Mr.N
whats a good combo for meteo l drago with these beys
basalt horogium
rock leone
rock aries
dark gasher
cyber pegasis
earth eagle
counter leone
lightning l drago
(Mar. 18, 2011  3:07 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: another question, are there any bladers in rochester minnesota also where can you get a beypointer near rochester minnesota within a 200 miles
thanks
List Removed
Check the WBO General. Look for the Headings Minnesota U.S.A
A beypointer? Buy that online.

Please ask that Combo Question in the "Build Me A Combo " Thread
Question - how many battles/rips does it take for a rubber tip to begin wearing down? I'm talking like RS and RF mainly, but all rubber tips too.
Pretty soon, but there are obviously different levels of wear.

i.e, I've used LRF for a few hours total, but it still has the outer ridge.

RF wears out faster though.
(Mar. 18, 2011  3:42 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: Question - how many battles/rips does it take for a rubber tip to begin wearing down? I'm talking like RS and RF mainly, but all rubber tips too.

Although I don't own a RS, I've heard they get worn down a lot easier than RF.. RF gets worn down a little less, and I have used a mint one in at least 50 battles in one day without it wearing down a lot.
what is the max no. of points when entered all the codes because I got 8100 pts

P.S. can you give me all the codes pls.Smile Grin
(Mar. 18, 2011  3:55 AM)the hunter Wrote: what is the max no. of points when entered all the codes because I got 8100 pts

P.S. can you give me all the codes pls.Smile Grin

99999. All the codes were posted in the Beycodes topic ...
Just wanting to know, which beys were the first Dranzer, Dragoon, Draciel and Driger? Am after the first of each for my plastics collection, but am unsure which beys they are.
First Driger: Driger S
First Draciel: M-Draciel
First Dranzer: Dranzer S
First Dragoon: Dragoon S
Well, that can't be right, can it? My thoughts were:
Dragoon - Ultimate/Spin Dragoon
Dranzer - Auto Change Balancer
Draciel - Draciel Metal Ball Defenser
Driger - Driger S

And what is M-Draciel? Either way, I'm still very unsure...
Depends on if you mean the first ones made or the first ones made that were in the anime.
Out of curiosity is Big Mac 320YEN a real bey or is it just a joke?
I think it is in the DS game, but it isn't in real life
is there like a online simulator or one you can download? like one where you can make a bey than test it against another.
Yes, it was put in a DS game AS a joke. It was never actually made as a real beyblade. Just for humor.
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:18 AM)Dusk Wrote: Depends on if you mean the first ones made or the first ones made that were in the anime.
After the first ones made of each.
You mean online battles? Go on beybladebattles.com. Or if that's not it than I don't know.
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:36 AM)Musica233 Wrote: is there like a online simulator or one you can download? like one where you can make a bey than test it against another.

The only one I can think of is beybladebattles.com
But those are not accurate at all.