Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Kaji Motomiya and dragoonrocks, you should have used the Purchase Consultation topic.

bladerstar20, who do you think we will take Beypoints from or give Beypoints to if the participants do not have accounts here ? It is impossible, so they must have accounts. When you propose an event, also, it really helps you if your eight confirmed participants are already registered and are active, otherwise we cannot really trust them and believe that they are necessarily seven different people, because as far as we know they could all just be imaginary accounts you made. It is like with the Amber Face.
Ok,i get it,ill try registering them to WBO,but the thing is that i dont think they will be active,they are not too much into computers,half of them dont even have internet.anyways,thanks for the Info.Ill try to work this out.
(Mar. 17, 2011  12:50 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Meteo is pretty bad above 100 height.

Though really late, I think that is untrue: I get better results with CH120 than 100..
(Mar. 17, 2011  12:50 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Meteo is pretty bad above 100 height.

I feel it was quite okay with CH120 and 135,not too GREAT but it was OKAY.
Dan, yeah, thats true (CH120 thing) but maybe others might be referring to even higher tracks like 145, 135, etc...
We can say that Meteo is at its best at the height of 100 and below...
How many Wolborg's is there and whats the names and what series are they from
I only know
Wolborg A11 that's from the first series
Wolborg 4 but don't know what series
Wolborg MS
Which Clear Wheel has a better weight distribution: Bull or (Hasbro) Aquario?
(Mar. 17, 2011  5:40 PM)KaiBrooklynZeo Wrote: How many Wolborg's is there and whats the names and what series are they from
I only know
Wolborg MS

If there is 4, there is also 3, 2 and the first one.

MS is from G Revolution, so is 4.
The first one is from the original Bakuten shoot.
Since the first one came out late in the anime, maybe 2 and 3 are from V-Force?
(Mar. 17, 2011  5:50 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  5:40 PM)KaiBrooklynZeo Wrote: How many Wolborg's is there and whats the names and what series are they from
I only know
Wolborg MS

If there is 4, there is also 3, 2 and the first one.

MS is from G Revolution, so is 4.
The first one is from the original Bakuten shoot.
Since the first one came out late in the anime, maybe 2 and 3 are from V-Force?

Thanks for letting me know.
I hacked my old beyblade and you are right the launch is weaker
(Mar. 17, 2011  5:54 PM)bladersspirit Wrote: I hacked my old beyblade and you are right the launch is weaker

what are you talking about?
(Mar. 17, 2011  6:16 PM)KaiBrooklynZeo Wrote: Sono Kong beyblades is not fake is it

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
(Mar. 17, 2011  5:37 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Dan, yeah, thats true (CH120 thing) but maybe others might be referring to even higher tracks like 145, 135, etc...

No, we can't. I haven't seen comparison results, have you?
I get decent KO's with CH120, and better results against LTDC's. (Meteo's weakness IIRC.)
(Mar. 17, 2011  6:17 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  6:16 PM)KaiBrooklynZeo Wrote: Sono Kong beyblades is not fake is it

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

Thanks. I've just bought one from ebay but it just had a pic of the beyblade. They said it was SonoKong.
(Mar. 17, 2011  6:22 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  5:37 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Dan, yeah, thats true (CH120 thing) but maybe others might be referring to even higher tracks like 145, 135, etc...

No, we can't. I haven't seen comparison results, have you?
I get decent KO's with CH120, and better results against LTDC's. (Meteo's weakness IIRC.)

I will do testings from 90 - 145. Literally to prove which track Meteo does best on. Also, going to make a new thread on it. Keep waiting for it tomorrow! I will do 90-145 against MF Earth Bull 230CS , GB145CS and 90CS/WB. Thanks.

(Mar. 17, 2011  5:48 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: Which Clear Wheel has a better weight distribution: Bull or (Hasbro) Aquario?

Clear Wheel Bull. If you read only you have known its Gasp
haha, I was thinking of posting results on the tier list thread.. :V I'll just back your tests up.
(CH1204Lyfe.)
which beys come with wide defence?
(Mar. 17, 2011  8:39 PM)MEECH Wrote: which beys come with wide defence?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List
Beywiki?
Earth Eagle, Flame Byxis, Gravity Perseus, Basalt Horogium are the 4 at the top of my head..
oh thers only 4 i was hoping there was another 1
(Mar. 17, 2011  8:47 PM)MEECH Wrote: oh thers only 4 i was hoping there was another 1

Theres more in the Hasbro range like in those 2-packs Earth Wolf __WD with Lightning L Drago 100HF. Maybe some more in random boosters, I'm not sure.
when ever i put my wide defence on my BD145 its gos on but its loose is there anyway 2 stop it from eing loose i mean it stays on but u can still move
ok, so I am trying to join this real life beyblade tournament and do you have to register into the tournament by having to tell the host of the tournament in the comment box or do you have to email the host that you are going to the tournament?
(Mar. 17, 2011  10:08 PM)MEECH Wrote: when ever i put my wide defence on my BD145 its gos on but its loose is there anyway 2 stop it from eing loose i mean it stays on but u can still move

AkirasDaddy has a video on it

(Mar. 17, 2011  10:20 PM)SkullBoy266 Wrote: ok, so I am trying to join this real life beyblade tournament and do you have to register into the tournament by having to tell the host of the tournament in the comment box or do you have to email the host that you are going to the tournament?

Either way works