Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yeah i think so the only others i can find are sonokong and hasbro
What's the best way to store your MFB Bey parts? Like, in separate parts, separate categories, etc.?
(Mar. 17, 2011  9:06 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: What's the best way to store your MFB Bey parts? Like, in separate parts, separate categories, etc.?

Buy a toolbox with brackets. I have one in five brackets and I classify them by Face, CW, MW, Track, Bottom.

Also, does the second mold of H145 have recoil good enough for attackers?
(Mar. 17, 2011  9:11 AM)Delta Blader Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  9:06 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: What's the best way to store your MFB Bey parts? Like, in separate parts, separate categories, etc.?

Buy a toolbox with brackets. I have one in five brackets and I classify them by Face, CW, MW, Track, Bottom.

Also, does the second mold of H145 have recoil good enough for attackers?

Yes, The Second Mold Is Better.
I Was just notified by someone that Meteo L-Drago is not tournament legal , why so , i have a BB-88 Meteo L-Drago W105 LF so i can't use it in tournaments ???

sorry if this was told earlier , i wasn't active that much in all the sections of the forum these days , studies are taking time
Hey nitroneo, I told you that, and I'll answer it for you.... Kai V said, "you can't use new MFB beys in tourneys, if they are not available in your country". As you know, season 2 beys are not officially declared in the market yet I suppose...

ANSWER

Here, check it out, read my post, and Kai v's answer to it...
Hah, I know why can't you use it, because Meteo L Drago W105LF isn't real (its LW105)
JK. Grin

Uh, every original beyblade is tournament legal.
He might have made typing error.....
I did say I'm just kidding and I even put the smiley after it....
(Mar. 17, 2011  10:22 AM)janpegasus Wrote: Hey nitroneo, I told you that, and I'll answer it for you.... Kai V said, "you can't use new MFB beys in tourneys, if they are not available in your country". As you know, season 2 beys are not officially declared in the market yet I suppose...

ANSWER

Here, check it out, read my post, and Kai v's answer to it...

Dude the link you gave contradicts to what you are saying now , anyway season 2 beys are not also officially sold in US Also or maybe in Italy or UK & Australia [ Hasbro country ]

so they use TT or Sono Kong beys in their tourneys right so we can use them to

(Mar. 17, 2011  10:26 AM)janpegasus Wrote: He might have made typing error.....

Yes it was a typo error
Kai-V said you can use anything in WBO tournaments, if say we have a Hasbro official tourney in our country then we can only use what Hasbro has released in our country.
(Mar. 17, 2011  10:30 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Kai-V said you can use anything in WBO tournaments, if say we have a Hasbro official tourney in our country then we can only use what Hasbro has released in our country.

Yes exactly , i knew that , janpegasus , you must have got the info wrong , in WBO Tourneys it doesn't matter what bey you use as long as they are legal
So for example, if you live in a hasbro country, and you enter a hasbro touney, you can only use hasbro beyblades. But if you go to WBO tourneys in Australia, you can still use TT and hasbro
Yes janpegasus, You are mistaken, In Official Hasbro Tournaments, You can use only the ones released by Hasbro in you're country, Kai-V was referring to that.

WBO tourneys you can use any original Beyblades (They should be made by TAKARA-TOMY, SonoKong or Hasbro.) You can use anything, Except light wheels, and Beyblades modified to affect performance.
I wanted to know, if you put R145 an MF spin track on meteo ldrago
Meteo Ldrago R145MF
would it steel more spin from the other bey?
(Mar. 17, 2011  12:02 PM)stevebak Wrote: I wanted to know, if you put R145 an MF spin track on meteo ldrago
Meteo Ldrago R145MF

Yes as long as the Clear wheels rubber has contact with the opposing bey.
How is the BB-52 Bey Carrier "Hard Type" Case? Anyone here use it or found it useful for portable and sorted-out parts?
(Mar. 17, 2011  12:06 PM)Bakers Dozen Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2011  12:02 PM)stevebak Wrote: I wanted to know, if you put R145 an MF spin track on meteo ldrago
Meteo Ldrago R145MF

Yes as long as the Clear wheels rubber has contact with the opposing bey.

is it any good?
Meteo is pretty bad above 100 height.
(Mar. 17, 2011  12:23 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: How is the BB-52 Bey Carrier "Hard Type" Case? Anyone here use it or found it useful for portable and sorted-out parts?

Its Quite Good And Looks Good Too. And Has A Good Quality. You May Buy It If You Like It.
Is Allatkorea safe to buy frm.......and hw many days wud it take for shipping to india.....and also hw to check te shipping status..........pls help.......
Can a person participate in a WBO tournament if he is not a member of the WBO?

if yes then there are like 7 guys here and i can hold a tournament!!
(Mar. 17, 2011  2:57 PM)bladestar20 Wrote: Can a person participate in a WBO tournament if he is not a member of the WBO?

well, no.. they can only play during free play..
If they want to actually enter a wbo tournament, they must create an account on wbo, otherwise, it will not be a wbo tourney..
(Mar. 17, 2011  2:57 PM)bladestar20 Wrote: Can a person participate in a WBO tournament if he is not a member of the WBO?

Yes they can, but you have to have a member of the WBO Community to approve it before it is a official WBO tournament. By the way this should go into "Questions About the WBO"
Damn,im confused o.O