Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 16, 2011  6:09 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  5:38 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: I've heard multiple things and just wanted to ask... is inferno sagittario a good legend bey to buy?

weel no because it has less weight than the other sagitario HWS heaning less force samash

Um, Force Smash is this - http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Force_Smash
I think he means Smash Attack.. :V
What does FConfused mean?
Sorry what does f : s mean
Final drive, and disable smilies, because you probably meant F:D
He's probably asking about ldrago destroy.
Why is it that when using defense and stamina types for MFB/BMF, higher tracks are prefered? Can someone explain the science behind it? I know that stamina types are generaly light in weight and/or have most of thier weight equaly distributed on the outerparts of the bey, and that defense types are usualy heavier beys that have most of thier weight equaly distributed in the center of the bey (thus why a MF is good for defence and horrible for stamina) but what does track hieght have to do with it? Of corse, low track heights are good for attack, but that is not always the case, for example, Pre-HWS Pegasis 145 RF.

Does a PT or Blade Base always determine the beyblade's type? I know that TT and Hasbro seem to think so but is that a reality?

Branching off that last question, what truely defines a balance type? Is it the tip, the parts used, or both?

This question is more about the forum itself; say that i have a theory to test about certain beyparts (which I do) and i test them. See currently, I only have a Lightning Force stadium. Am I allowed to make a thread posting my results in the customization forum as long as I request that the tests be repeated with a TT Attack Stadium?
(Mar. 16, 2011  9:38 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Why is it that when using defense and stamina types for MFB/BMF, higher tracks are prefered? Can someone explain the science behind it? I know that stamina types are generaly light in weight and/or have most of thier weight equaly distributed on the outerparts of the bey, and that defense types are usualy heavier beys that have most of thier weight equaly distributed in the center of the bey (thus why a MF is good for defence and horrible for stamina) but what does track hieght have to do with it? Of corse, low track heights are good for attack, but that is not always the case, for example, Pre-HWS Pegasis 145 RF.

Does a PT or Blade Base always determine the beyblade's type? I know that TT and Hasbro seem to think so but is that a reality?

Branching off that last question, what truely defines a balance type? Is it the tip, the parts used, or both?

This question is more about the forum itself; say that i have a theory to test about certain beyparts (which I do) and i test them. See currently, I only have a Lightning Force stadium. Am I allowed to make a thread posting my results in the customization forum as long as I request that the tests be repeated with a TT Attack Stadium?

BD145/230 needed for defence to stop metal to metal collision which is biggest factor in KOs in TT attack. Plastic to metal collision is inelastic and absorbs more energy.

Metal face is bad for stamina because when paired with low grip bottoms like WD, when they move around, the friction greatly increases. Metal face beyblades have higher solo spin than non metal face beyblades when both of them on a low grip tip.
does 230 have plastic around it or rubber
I think that LTDC's are actually a whole lot more useful now since everyones scared of 230.. (You tend to know who has 230 since they rampage through tournys, in which case when battling them, do not use MF-H Earth Bull 100RS..) I think Diamond's thread 'Don't look down on midgets' addresses the effectiveness of LTDCs against all attackers so you could take a look there XIII. Also it kills 145 Stamina combos too, if you use CS.. :V

Edit:
MEECH: Plastic..
(Mar. 16, 2011  9:42 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  9:38 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Why is it that when using defense and stamina types for MFB/BMF, higher tracks are prefered? Can someone explain the science behind it? I know that stamina types are generaly light in weight and/or have most of thier weight equaly distributed on the outerparts of the bey, and that defense types are usualy heavier beys that have most of thier weight equaly distributed in the center of the bey (thus why a MF is good for defence and horrible for stamina) but what does track hieght have to do with it? Of corse, low track heights are good for attack, but that is not always the case, for example, Pre-HWS Pegasis 145 RF.

BD145/230 needed for defence to stop metal to metal collision which is biggest factor in KOs in TT attack. Plastic to metal collision is inelastic and absorbs more energy.

Metal face is bad for stamina because when paired with low grip bottoms like WD, when they move around, the friction greatly increases. Metal face beyblades have higher solo spin than non metal face beyblades when both of them on a low grip tip.

well in truth, I know very little about BD145 and 230. what are thier features? (other than thier heights of course) But I am aware that when metal hits plastic that plastic does absorb most of the collision but I still dont understand why top tier stamina and defence combos generaly use 145 style tracks rather than lower tracks. (not refering to the gimmicks avaliable for each track height. Only focusing on the effect of the height itself.)

And none of that explains why Pegasis 145 RF does well.

That is true about the MF and stamina types. Stamina types need to have low friction with the ground, and have most of its weight distributed outward. Obviously, a MF would be terrible for Stamina, but that doesn't directly answer my questions.
Thanks Dan. Ill check it out
(Mar. 16, 2011  9:46 PM)MEECH Wrote: does 230 have plastic around it or rubber

Its plastic.
Hi,

I remember having a dragoon Beyblade that will be a top and there was a part on top that if you fold it it will be part of the beyblade for looks and if you un-folded it it will turn into Dragoon and will stand on top of the beyblade. Do you guys have any pictures of them? I think I still have mine in the garage somewhere but I cant remember where. But i just havent seen it posted on WBO or maybe I don't know what to search for? It was realeased in the U.S. b/c I had one?

Thanks.
(Mar. 17, 2011  12:56 AM)itachi1 Wrote: Hi,

I remember having a dragoon Beyblade that will be a top and there was a part on top that if you fold it it will be part of the beyblade for looks and if you un-folded it it will turn into Dragoon and will stand on top of the beyblade. Do you guys have any pictures of them? I think I still have mine in the garage somewhere but I cant remember where. But i just havent seen it posted on WBO or maybe I don't know what to search for? It was realeased in the U.S. b/c I had one?

Thanks.

Do you mean Beyblade hidden spirits series?

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&sou...yblade+hid
That's one of those transforming beys right? Here's an example (this one is Hayate) [Image: 1_8a0d3ecd58e41ca08acc956a5d70cec7.jpg] Yes it was released in the USA, and it's pretty old so there is no thread on it here, this installment of Brad's was started in 2007.
Hey where can one get a machine made beyblade like wbo member Kieth Moon
(Mar. 17, 2011  2:58 AM)CHRIS SPEED Wrote: Hey where can one get a machine made beyblade like wbo member Kieth Moon

All Beyblades are "machine" made, they are made in factories . Whos Kieth Moon?
[/quote]

Do you mean Beyblade hidden spirits series?

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&sou...yblade+hid
[/quote]

Yes hahaha I knew no one had bought them up here in WBO I got to find my dragoon hahaha.

I did recieve some responses on the last page, but no direct answers to the questions. I need DIRECT answers to these questions please.
With Pegasis, since the Wheel does not have a uniform shape on every angle, then its performance differs depending on where it makes contact with the opponent. Some people prefer it at 85 though. In general, some Wheels are just more effective if they act on certain angles, so at certain heights they are better.
ok so that answersthe pegasis question thanks! Kai-V, helpful as always! =D

now can anyone asist with those other questions?
I would just like to know, which is Takara's burn better than Hasbro's, or is it the other way around?
(Mar. 17, 2011  4:34 AM)Soopah Wrote: I would just like to know, which is Takara's burn better than Hasbro's, or is it the other way around?

Well, depends on the TT mold.
Mold 1>Mold 4>Mold 2>Mold 3.
So mold 1 is the best, and mold 3 is the least.

Mold 1 comes with TT Burn Fireblaze
Mold 2 comes with later TT products and SK Burn Fireblaze
Mold 3 comes with Hasbro Burn Fireblaze
Mold 4 comes with TT BB-96.

While all 3 TT molds are better than Hasbro's, the difference as to which they are better varies significantly.
TT mold 1 is just a bit better than Hasbro Burn maybe by 2-6 spins every battle.
And Hasbro one is better than TT mold 2 and 3
Is Takara-Tomy Thermal Pisces only found in BB-57 with the Rock Aries and Flame Libra recolors?