Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 03, 2008  8:42 PM)ROCKBLADE2012 Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2008  2:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Then it should be there ... what's your tracking #?

I asked for one but azuma never got back to me. :-(

Didn't they e-mail you it when they shipped it out?
(Sep. 03, 2008  9:53 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2008  2:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Then it should be there ... what's your tracking #?

They just told me they shipped it, but never gave me any information on the package. ;_;
carp, my CWD Defence Ring just lost one of its notches. Would this still be legal?
(Sep. 03, 2008  10:38 PM)Elmo Wrote: carp, my CWD Defence Ring just lost one of its notches. Would this still be legal?

Nope. Broken parts can sometimes give you an advantage, which wouldn't be fair on the opponent.
Especially in the case of saaay, Dranzer S spiral change base, if it's so worn down, it can ride a tornado ridge without a problem, thus giving you an advantage.
Whats the difference between Endurance(besides Zombies/Spin Stealers) and Balance? Like Bistool is a balance but I always thought it was an Endurance because its lightweight instead of heavy like a compact (which I thought was balance).
The difference between Balance and Endurance is pretty cut and dry.

Balance types are those that are designed as well-rounded beyblades. That is, they are decent in all areas but don't necessarily excel at any of them.

Endurance blades then are obviously blades designed to out spin or outlast the opponent.
(Sep. 03, 2008  10:38 PM)Elmo Wrote: carp, my CWD Defence Ring just lost one of its notches. Would this still be legal?

This is probably why I do not like using my Defense Ring so much. I only have one. Unhappy
(Sep. 03, 2008  10:09 PM)ROCKBLADE2012 Wrote:

They just told me they shipped it, but never gave me any information on the package. ;_;

The tracking # should be located on the invoice.
(Sep. 04, 2008  1:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Is it the Adjustment ID
(Sep. 04, 2008  1:45 AM)ROCKBLADE2012 Wrote:

Is it the Adjustment ID

I don't think so, Though you could try and put it in on the EMS website and see if anything happens.
Otherwise, has Aya contacted you? (s)he's processed all of my orders so far, dunno about anyone else.
If it doesn't arrive in a couple of days, i'd email them again, just make sure youre not mailing their g-mail account because they've stopped using it.
(Sep. 04, 2008  3:02 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

Is it the Adjustment ID

I don't think so, Though you could try and put it in on the EMS website and see if anything happens.
Otherwise, has Aya contacted you? (s)he's processed all of my orders so far, dunno about anyone else.
If it doesn't arrive in a couple of days, i'd email them again, just make sure youre not mailing their g-mail account because they've stopped using it.

I've been emailing their gmail, i guess thats why they haven't gotten back to me. How should I email them?
(Sep. 04, 2008  5:55 PM)ROCKBLADE2012 Wrote:

Is it the Adjustment ID

I've been emailing their gmail, i guess thats why they haven't gotten back to me. How should I email them?

azuma@mailorderjapan.com I think is the right email. as for Aya, I'll get back to you with that when I check my emails later and hope they haven't been deleted Smile
Hope that helps
(Sep. 04, 2008  6:00 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2008  5:55 PM)ROCKBLADE2012 Wrote:

Is it the Adjustment ID

azuma@mailorderjapan.com I think is the right email. as for Aya, I'll get back to you with that when I check my emails later and hope they haven't been deleted Smile
Hope that helps

Thanks for the help, I just emailed them hopefully they'll get back to me.
I found out the problem I moved. Th post office sent it to my old address. I'm soo happy!!!!!
How do you put Dark leopards RC in endurance mode?
(Sep. 04, 2008  10:04 PM)ROCKBLADE2012 Wrote: How do you put Dark leopards RC in endurance mode?

It should be like that at launch, but there's no legal way to keep it in that mode.
(Sep. 04, 2008  12:04 AM)Roan Wrote: The difference between Balance and Endurance is pretty cut and dry.

Balance types are those that are designed as well-rounded beyblades. That is, they are decent in all areas but don't necessarily excel at any of them.

Endurance blades then are obviously blades designed to out spin or outlast the opponent.

Yes, but I've always found Bistool to outlast my opponent(especially defenses) instead of act like a balance. It also isn't heavy like any other balance types. Why is it considered a balance? Also are there endurance combos that don't have bearings? I assume there are but I've never heard of any.
(Sep. 04, 2008  10:13 PM)G Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2008  10:04 PM)ROCKBLADE2012 Wrote: How do you put Dark leopards RC in endurance mode?

It should be like that at launch, but there's no legal way to keep it in that mode.

It came in attack mode and I can't seem to put it in endurance.
Yours might be broken then. Is it a Takara or Hasbro one?
(Sep. 05, 2008  12:02 AM)G Wrote: Yours might be broken then. Is it a Takara or Hasbro one?

Takara
Your tip is either worn or it's just broken then.
(Sep. 05, 2008  2:09 AM)G Wrote: Your tip is either worn or it's just broken then.

I got it brand new from MOJ. Should I return it?
You can't return it.
(Sep. 04, 2008  12:04 AM)Roan Wrote: The difference between Balance and Endurance is pretty cut and dry.

Yes, but I've always found Bistool to outlast my opponent(especially defenses) instead of act like a balance. It also isn't heavy like any other balance types. Why is it considered a balance? Also are there endurance combos that don't have bearings? I assume there are but I've never heard of any.
(Sep. 05, 2008  4:01 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:

I always considered 10bbistol a endurance type.
And yeah sure you can have endurance tipes without bearings.

AR: Tiger defence
WD: Wide Survivor/ 10 wide
SG: Right
BB: Master dranzer (dont know what its called. Its metal sharp tip if im correct)

OR

Advanced Eterner is a pretty nice endurance type.