Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 15, 2011  3:23 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Question: In japan are they trying to bring back the 4 piece beyblades you know the ones where the metal wheel IS the species wheel. Also are future beys going to follow the 5 piece formula and I mean by that with ( face bolt species ring fusion wheel spin track performance tip)
Question: Which Hasbro stadium is the best i and my friend currently use the pegasus thunder whip
Question: what beys are we going to see in the american version that hasnt been released already?

There is the Metal System, the Hybrid Wheel System, and the 4D System ... Figure out what you need to know from those, that is all that we know. And as you were already told, some Metal System Beyblades are still being produced, but the majority is not being made anymore.

Maximum Stampede. Get rid of Pegasus Thunder Whip.

All those that appear in the second season, and whatever recolours/Faceoff sets Hasbro wants to do.

Clonetos Wrote:and what per tell will 4ds hold exactly in terms of beyblades? Sorry Im just trying to get everything organized and such I hope you guys dont mind

Read the Big Bang Pegasis topic for instance ...

janpegasus Wrote:Is it OK to use Season 2 MFB beys and pre-HWS beys in MFB tournaments? Is it legal to use them? If yes, then are there certain (different) rules to follow?

In our tournaments there is absolutely no problem. If your country has official tournaments, then it usually depends on what the main Beyblade distributor for your country has released : for instance, in Canada, since Hasbro has not released any of the Beyblades from the second season, then you could not use them in Hasbro tournaments.

4D Beyblades will be fine as well with other Beyblades from Metal Fight Beyblade.

Quote:Rock Giraffe R145WB
Hi Bladerz!

Can you guys please tell me your opinions on these ten Beys?

Grand Ketos T125RS Starter Set
Grand Ketos WD145RS Starter Set
Ray Unicorno D125CS Starter Set
Gravity Perseus AD145WD Starter Set
Raykeel 100RSF Starter Set
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS Set
Basalt Horologium 145WD BB104
Flame Byxis 230WD Set

Thanks for your input. We really appreciate it.

You should read around. If you looked at the "What to Buy in MFB" topic, you would already know what to think of most of those products. The last three are more recent so they are not there yet, but posting in the Purchase Consultation thread would have made you discover that they are all very good.
Hey thanks!

One more question:

What are the complete names of the Beys in the Super Deck Set? There doesn't seem to be "first" names on two of them (Pegasis and Libra).
[Image: ViewPicture.aspx?Key=065d603e-4c5a-41cc-...=540&W=720]
(Mar. 15, 2011  4:55 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Hey thanks!

One more question:

What are the complete names of the Beys in the Super Deck Set? There doesn't seem to be "first" names on two of them (Pegasis and Libra).
[Image: ViewPicture.aspx?Key=065d603e-4c5a-41cc-...=540&W=720]

Read the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki ... You will understand.
(Mar. 15, 2011  12:02 PM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:46 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Okay because im a MFB blader I have do idea about what HMS and plastics are since at that time I didn;t know much about beyblades and now I have a few questions
1.What is HMS and how is it different to plastics?
2.What does HMS stand for?
3.How can you tell the difference between each bey
4.For example Driger V what does the V mean and other letters like MS and GT like how are they different?
5.Can they be customed?

Q1. HMS Weight Disks are completely circular, unlike plastic Weight Disks

Q2. Hard Metal System/Heavy Metal System

Q3. (Please give more detail to your question)

Q4. ?

Q5. Both Hms and Plastics can be customized

3. Since they didn't have a naming system that actually detailed the parts, you just had to memorize what parts they had.

4. The V in Driger V stands for Vulcan. The abbreviations following their names are really insignificant and were only meant to stand for their special move. e.g. "Driger Vulcan Claw!" or for Dragoon G it'd be "Dragoon Galaxy Storm!"

5. Yes. In my opinion, able to be customized more so than the current series of Beyblades.
How do I read/undertand combos such as "Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F"?
Part by part:
Face Bolt: Metal Face.
Clear Wheel: LDrago
Metal Wheel: Lightning LDrago
Track(s): 90/100/CH120
Bottom(s): RF/R2F/LRF

The order goes as follows: 1. Face 2. Metal Wheel 3. Clear Wheel 4. Track 5. Bottom.
Does that answer your question?
let me explain as best as i can the fusion wheel is lighting and the clear wheel is l-drago the spin track you have a choice between the 100,90 or ch120 and the peformance tip you can choose between the RF or the r2f and the metal face is the facebolt but its heavier then the normal facebolt the beyblade comes with.hope this helps
whoops im sorry dan i was posting before yours came up im sorry
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:32 PM)Breeze Wrote: How do I read/undertand combos such as "Metal Face Lightning L-Drago 90/100/CH120 RF/R2F"?

Read the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki.
hey guys I got the max stampede arena from a friend(brand new) is it any good?
(Mar. 15, 2011  8:39 PM)stevebak Wrote: hey guys I got the max stampede arena from a friend(brand new) is it any good?

It's good compared to most of the other Hasbro stadiums.
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:39 PM)Dan Wrote: Part by part:
Face Bolt: Metal Face.
Clear Wheel: LDrago
Metal Wheel: Lightning LDrago
Track(s): 90/100/CH120
Bottom(s): RF/R2F/LRF

The order goes as follows: 1. Face 2. Metal Wheel 3. Clear Wheel 4. Track 5. Bottom.
Does that answer your question?

That was splendid thank you Smile
1)what make screw Capricorn so special
2)can you mix the metal wheels from 4D beys with the other MFB beys
I know this stadium is fake but is this stadium one of the ridiculously big stadiums.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stadium-Metal-Fight-...1c167726ef
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:37 PM)Masamune 107 Wrote: I know this stadium is fake but is this stadium one of the ridiculously big stadiums.

I guess, i got one cheap for only 5.00 Its bigger than the BB-10 Attack Stadium by TT
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:37 PM)Masamune 107 Wrote: I know this stadium is fake but is this stadium one of the ridiculously big stadiums.

Isn't that just a Sonokong stamina stadium?
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:14 PM)MEECH Wrote: 1)what make screw Capricorn so special
2)can you mix the metal wheels from 4D beys with the other MFB beys

1) well, its in the "maximum" series; for maximum upper attack. But it does not show upper attack in battle. Other than that, it has a 90 track, but what sets it apart is metal flat. Metal flat it the width of flat, but with a lot more stamina. Also look at the screw Capricorn topic

2)I'm not 100% sure what the question is you're asking. So I'll answer two things it could be.
You can't combine the metal wheels with other metal wheels (big bang pegasis' three parts can't go on earth for example.)
Other than that, you can use any track, bottom, clear wheel, or face with them.
(Mar. 16, 2011  12:29 AM)xXKaiouyaXx Wrote:

Isn't that just a Sonokong stamina stadium?

Hey you do realize that seller is a banned WBO member? It's Beyblast98, he got banned for putting down dimsum2u to raise his 'seller's' reputation.
why is the light launcher 2 so hard to pull?
(Mar. 16, 2011  1:07 AM)farted Wrote: why is the light launcher 2 so hard to pull?

i have it and it isn't that hard, maybe your ripcord for it isn't strait?
who do I send a Event Proposals to?
(Mar. 16, 2011  1:13 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  1:07 AM)farted Wrote: why is the light launcher 2 so hard to pull?

i have it and it isn't that hard, maybe your ripcord for it isn't strait?

I'm not saying that hard, just harder than a light launcher. My ripcord is straight.
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:14 PM)MEECH Wrote: 2)can you mix the metal wheels from 4D beys with the other MFB beys

You can build Earth FGrin, for instance, as well as things like Big Bang Pegasis 100RF. However, Big Bang's three parts have to remain together, so you could not take one of its parts and mix it along with one of Fang's parts.

GaHooleone Wrote:Hey you do realize that seller is a banned WBO member? It's Beyblast98, he got banned for putting down dimsum2u to raise his 'seller's' reputation.

I doubt that Beyblast98 was cooldeals365. Rather, he was just a troll.

CyberDranzer Wrote:Is AS any good?

No.

blazingbey Wrote:who do I send a Event Proposals to?

Nobody. You post in the Event Proposals forum, and wait for a reply by the Committee.

This topic is for questions on the hobby though; that would have belonged more in the "Questions about the WBO" thread.
1. Poor Slopes

2. No Exits

3. Pockets Are Too Small (if it's Super Vortex Stadium, not big enough)

4. Walls That Give Attack Types A Disadvantage
(Mar. 16, 2011  3:22 AM)Mr. N Wrote: 1. Poor Slopes

2. No Exits

3. Pockets Are Too Small (if it's Super Vortex Stadium, not big enough)

4. Walls That Give Attack Types A Disadvantage

some of them arent actually that bad most of my attack types do very well so well that i actually launch the other beys out