Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

1. I'd say BB-76 is better than BB-32 because BB-76 has R2F instead of RF and you also get a 3-Seg Launcher Grip. Also if you don't want R2F you can get BB-10 and BB-28, together they will cost less than BB-32 and you will get all what you get in BB-32 except for Dark Wolf.

2. Yes, it is worth it.
Use the Purchase Consultation topic for questions about purchases ...
It says "Rushing Boar".
whats a good combo with fury capricorn?
Fury is outclassed but probley fury capricorne 100 rf
btw this is the wrong thread
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:33 AM)xmarshx6 Wrote: whats a good combo with fury capricorn?

Use the "Build me a combo!" topic.
(Mar. 15, 2011  7:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It says "Rushing Boar".
Thanks Kai-V, now I got to add that to the list of beys I own, lol.
Okay because im a MFB blader I have do idea about what HMS and plastics are since at that time I didn;t know much about beyblades and now I have a few questions
1.What is HMS and how is it different to plastics?
2.What does HMS stand for?
3.How can you tell the difference between each bey
4.For example Driger V what does the V mean and other letters like MS and GT like how are they different?
5.Can they be customed?
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:46 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Okay because im a MFB blader I have do idea about what HMS and plastics are since at that time I didn;t know much about beyblades and now I have a few questions
4.For example Driger V what does the V mean and other letters like MS and GT like how are they different?
5.Can they be customed?
1, 2.) Check the Beywiki.
3.) Just like how you tell the difference between MFB. The name, the parts and how it looks (in terms of shape).
4.) The V, GT, V2, MS, etc. all stand for different things depending on the Bey. Just check the Beywiki article of the individual Beys to see what they stand for.
5.) Yes... (HMS can customize with HMS. Plastics can customize with plastics. But HMS and Plastics can't be customized together.)
(Mar. 15, 2011  11:46 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Okay because im a MFB blader I have do idea about what HMS and plastics are since at that time I didn;t know much about beyblades and now I have a few questions
5.Can they be customed?

Q1. HMS Weight Disks are completely circular, unlike plastic Weight Disks

Q2. Hard Metal System/Heavy Metal System

Q3. (Please give more detail to your question)

Q4. ?

Q5. Both Hms and Plastics can be customized
Uhh,i got a few questions:

1)are the metal wheel illegal wheen its original coat is worn out?
2)is it legal if you coat the metal peice of a beyblade with paint?
3)are beyblade with worn out stickers illegal?

Thanks
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:43 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: Uhh,i got a few questions:

1)are the metal wheel illegal wheen its original coat is worn out?
2)is it legal if you coat the metal peice of a beyblade with paint?
3)are beyblade with worn out stickers illegal?

Thanks

Original Coat - Do You Mean The Silver Coat ? After Washing The Fusion Wheel, It Becomes Grey And In Battle, They Normally Get Scratched. And If You Are Talking About Wheels Such As Galaxy , Whose Paints Chip Off Are Not Illegal As There Are Non-Colored Variants Also. If The Metal's Weight Adds Weight Or Affects Performance By Even A Little Margin, Its Illegal. And Beyblade With Worn Out Stickers Are Certainly Not Illegal As Some Bladers Battle Without Stickers.
No, yes, no.

As long as the change doesn't significantly change weight or performance you're fine.
Question: In japan are they trying to bring back the 4 piece beyblades you know the ones where the metal wheel IS the species wheel. Also are future beys going to follow the 5 piece formula and I mean by that with ( face bolt species ring fusion wheel spin track performance tip)
Question: Which Hasbro stadium is the best i and my friend currently use the pegasus thunder whip
Question: what beys are we going to see in the american version that hasnt been released already?
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:23 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Question: In japan are they trying to bring back the 4 piece beyblades you know the ones where the metal wheel IS the species wheel. Also are future beys going to follow the 5 piece formula and I mean by that with ( face bolt species ring fusion wheel spin track performance tip)
Question: Which Hasbro stadium is the best i and my friend currently use the pegasus thunder whip
Question: what beys are we going to see in the american version that hasnt been released already?

Question 2: i think it is the max stampede
Question 3: again, i thinki it is the ones that are in the show.
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:23 PM)Clonetos Wrote: Question: In japan are they trying to bring back the 4 piece beyblades you know the ones where the metal wheel IS the species wheel. Also are future beys going to follow the 5 piece formula and I mean by that with ( face bolt species ring fusion wheel spin track performance tip)

4 piece beyblades were never gone, they r still making them. The latest Pre-H beys are bb-96

Well, all hasbro stadiums stink (no offence), but the max stampede seem to give attack types a bit of an advantage.

There are no plans for Hasbro releasing a new stadium that I know of...
if my gravity perseus's black paint wears off , if i spray paint it will i be able to battle with it?
^^yes,as long as that the paint is light,and doesn't effect the performance of the beyblade
and what per tell will 4ds hold exactly in terms of beyblades? Sorry Im just trying to get everything organized and such I hope you guys dont mind
(Mar. 15, 2011  3:34 PM)Jordan Menzel Wrote: if my gravity perseus's black paint wears off , if i spray paint it will i be able to battle with it?

try using a black permanent marker Tongue_out

It doesn't chip off, + it is very light, so wont affect the beyblades performance
Is it OK to use Season 2 MFB beys and pre-HWS beys in MFB tournaments? Is it legal to use them? If yes, then are there certain (different) rules to follow?
(Mar. 15, 2011  4:05 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Is it OK to use Season 2 MFB beys and pre-HWS beys in MFB tournaments? Is it legal to use them? If yes, then are there certain (different) rules to follow?

All mfbs are allowed, from pre-hybrid wheels to hybrid wheels, not sure of 4d beys, cuz they r not released.
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Hi Bladerz!

Can you guys please tell me your opinions on these ten Beys?

Grand Ketos T125RS Starter Set
Grand Ketos WD145RS Starter Set
Ray Unicorno D125CS Starter Set
Gravity Perseus AD145WD Starter Set
Raykeel 100RSF Starter Set
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS Set
Basalt Horologium 145WD BB104
Flame Byxis 230WD Set

Thanks for your input. We really appreciate it.
Do you mean that they are good or not?

Awesome!
Ray Unicorno, Basalt Horologium, Gravity Perseus... am I not jealous!

Or do you mean that you would like some good combos with them? If yes, then-

Sorry, but I think your question should go in some other thread....