Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yes thats true. You should buy the Takara version.
(Mar. 14, 2011  7:48 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I've heard that the sonokong beylaumcer L/R isn't good. Is that true?
Yes That Beylauncher Have Many Kind Of Problems.
Can anyone list the defense metal wheels from the best to the worst?
(Mar. 14, 2011  9:26 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Can anyone list the defense metal wheels from the best to the worst?

Can't List Worst But Here Is From Best To Good -

Basalt
(Libra) - If You Get Pre-HWS Also.
Earth
Grand
Gravity
Dark
Rock
I heard that Hell is also a defense wheel.
Hell is a defense wheel only if its used as MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS/RS/RSF (Normal Mode) and MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230CS.
(Mar. 14, 2011  7:48 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I've heard that the sonokong beylaumcer L/R isn't good. Is that true?

Sonokong sucks at making launchers. Takara Tomy does it much better. Well ya, Sonokong Beylauncher L/R breaks easily..
So if it was MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145(Normal mode)RS versus Earth (mold 2) Aquario BD145 (Normal mode)RS
who would win?
Hell Kerbecs. Really, you should do some research Smile
What is all the name of
Metal Face 2
and their weight
Did you not think that it might be posted in the threads for the Metal Face 2?
(Mar. 14, 2011  9:34 AM)X1 Wrote: Can't List Worst But Here Is From Best To Good -

Basalt
Earth
Grand
Gravity
Dark
Rock
Poison
Unless I'm missing something, Poison is light weighted, has terrible weight distribution and has a considerable amount of recoil, making it a terrible Defense Wheel.
(Mar. 14, 2011  11:30 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  9:34 AM)X1 Wrote: Can't List Worst But Here Is From Best To Good -

Basalt
Earth
Grand
Gravity
Dark
Rock
Poison
Unless I'm missing something, Poison is light weighted, has terrible weight distribution and has a considerable amount of recoil, making it a terrible Defense Wheel.

But Has Defense Better Than Others. Left Out Are Ray,Lightning etc.
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:29 PM)X1 Wrote: But Has Defense Better Than Others. Left Out Are Ray,Lightning etc.
I'm pretty sure even something like Flame has better Defense than Poison.
And if your list only consists of 'Best to Good' Wheels, Poison shouldn't even be in there as it is pretty much terrible.
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:36 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:29 PM)X1 Wrote: But Has Defense Better Than Others. Left Out Are Ray,Lightning etc.
I'm pretty sure even something like Flame has better Defense than Poison.
And if your list only consists of 'Best to Good' Wheels, Poison shouldn't even be in there as it is pretty much terrible.

OK ... Post Edited.
If i cant wait for hasbro to release vulcan horuseus, shud i just get both lightning l-drago and vulcan, or jsut vulcan?
Toywiz says the "Introduction Set" will include a stadium, and although Its shadowed out BB-76 images and has a tentative name, is it true that it will indeed come with a stadium.
(Mar. 14, 2011  2:17 PM)pichu0909 Wrote: Toywiz says the "Introduction Set" will include a stadium, and although Its shadowed out BB-76 images and has a tentative name, is it true that it will indeed come with a stadium.

Most likely yes, but dont get ur hopes up. Theres the word japanese in it, and the manufacturer is takara tomy.

Which means hasbro wont release it (or not for a long time)
(Mar. 14, 2011  2:11 PM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: If i cant wait for hasbro to release vulcan horuseus, shud i just get both lightning l-drago and vulcan, or jsut vulcan?

What are you talking about??!! I've heard that Vulcan Horuseus is a limited edition only available with the PSP Beyblade game... Hasbro and TT released a Vulcan Horuseus pack! If its true, then you have to take it for sure!
(Mar. 14, 2011  6:13 PM)janpegasus Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  2:11 PM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: If i cant wait for hasbro to release vulcan horuseus, shud i just get both lightning l-drago and vulcan, or jsut vulcan?

What are you talking about??!! I've heard that Vulcan Horuseus is a limited edition only available with the PSP Beyblade game... Hasbro and TT released a Vulcan Horuseus pack! If its true, then you have to take it for sure!

Nile owns Vulcan Horuseus in the anime and will surely by released by Hasbro.
My question still isn't answered properly,

If i cant wait for vulcan to be released by hasbro,

shud i get both vulcan and lightning l-drago?

Or just lightning l-drago, or just vulcan?
Use the Purchase Consultation topic. Perhaps your question will be more answered there as it belongs in that thread ...
I'm sorry if this sounds noobish but how do you make a thread?
(Jul. 09, 2008  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This is the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. This is for answering quick Beyblade questions that do not need much discussion and therefore, don't require a full topic.

There is a "New topic" button floating around somewhere on the right of the screen in the list of threads in a forum.

Anyway, try and use http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=5 next time since this is for talking about beyblades.
We also have a big "Help" section, in case you need help ...

Why do people understand how to post, but not how to make a new topic ? The button is at the same place on the page ...
(Mar. 14, 2011  8:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: We also have a big "Help" section, in case you need help ...

Why do people understand how to post, but not how to make a new topic ? The button is at the same place on the page ...

Maybe they use the "quick reply" box or the lower "post reply" button.