Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Without access to a proper TT attack arena, I've been using the old Hasbro earthquake arena. The slope is pretty decent for attack, it seems, and there's no abnormally large TR for tips to get caught in. the only thing that irks me is the fact that since it's old, it's kinda got a teensy bit of dust and dirt on it, but barely any at all.

Does anyone have one of these still? and if so, do you think it could be a decent substitute to the TT attack arena?

Also, if someone could do a size comparison between the two, I'd appreciate it!
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:18 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:03 PM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: K, so ppl said that lighting is good for high tracks and rubber tips

vulcan is good for low tracked beys.

But which 1 has the better smash attack? i just need an attack bey that can push a bey really hard. Im about to order, and i really need to know!

Or which 1 goes better with 85.

Lightning goes better with CH120, and Vulcan goes better with 85. I think Lightning is significantly better.

Wait, shouldn't this go in the "Purchase Consoltation" Thread?

Vulcan Horuseus CH120R2F is still good. it defeats MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145CS (Normal Mode) pretty easily.
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:25 PM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: IS PD BETTER THAN WD?

PD has better stamina, but i heard it loses balance faster than wd. (it has good balance, just not as much as wd)

PD has better stamina, but it doesn't show that in my vids.. It keeps losing to WD. Anyways, i think PD doesn't do well in low tracks, it kinds of sucks. Maybe due to Balancing problems as addressed by you. I will do more testing to prove this. As for your question, its still unknown. Keep checking the Beyblade Customization forum for updates.
what are the age limit to battle in WBO tournaments?
(Mar. 13, 2011  11:52 PM)counterleone14 Wrote: what are the age limit to battle in WBO tournaments?

There is no age limit in WBO tournaments. Correct me if i'm wrong Tongue_out
(Mar. 13, 2011  11:06 PM)viperdude131 Wrote: What is a good original beyblade to get thats under 20 bucks. When i say original i mean not metal fusion

Have you ever heard of 'Purchase Consultation'? Seriously, you should learn to listen to your members more. Please, do not make us repeat multiple times, it makes you look like a ten year old. By the way, your 'Original Beyblades' are called Plastic/HMS beyblades. Read around ok? Grin
(Mar. 13, 2011  11:57 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  11:52 PM)counterleone14 Wrote: what are the age limit to battle in WBO tournaments?

You are right! In London we have 3-40+ year olds competing
What determines spin direction on a beyblade? Is it the energy ring or the fusion wheel?
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:01 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:

40+ Are you really super serious? Its really cool to see adults playing xD. Mind telling who are they? (This is related to beyblade, so not OFF-TOPIC)

(Mar. 14, 2011  12:07 AM)Stein Wrote: What determines spin direction on a beyblade? Is it the energy ring or the fusion wheel?

Energy Ring. If you put Face + Metal Wheel + Spin Track + Performance tip is is obvious you can't attach it do the launcher nor launch it. Pre-Hws however, are special coz they don't have Energy Rings.
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:07 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: 40+ Are you really super serious? Its really cool to see adults playing xD. Mind telling who are they? (This is related to beyblade, so not OFF-TOPIC)

Vamp69, I assume the 69 stands for 1969 as her son Madmuppet89 has a similar format username. Beyjun is 3, he is my leader o.O
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:07 AM)Stein Wrote: What determines spin direction on a beyblade? Is it the energy ring or the fusion wheel?

Energy ring (clear wheel I call it). It has these plastic "walls" which prevent the hooking of incorrect launcher prongs. But most left spin beyblades have exclusive clear wheels so you cant put pegasus onto Lightning, for instance. The exclusion to this is the Pre-HWS L Drago, where the walls are located on the wheel.
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:07 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:01 AM)BladeStorm Wrote:

40+ Are you really super serious? Its really cool to see adults playing xD. Mind telling who are they? (This is related to beyblade, so not OFF-TOPIC)

Energy Ring. If you put Face + Metal Wheel + Spin Track + Performance tip is is obvious you can't attach it do the launcher nor launch it. Pre-Hws however, are special coz they don't have Energy Rings.

So if i put a left spin energy ring on a bey that was intended to be right spin will it still work? Is it even legal in tournys?
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:12 AM)Stein Wrote:

So if i put a left spin energy ring on a bey that was intended to be right spin will it still work? Is it even legal in tournys?

Which bey can you put Left Spin energy ring on a Right Spin Bey? Care to share? and no, they ain't legal. Its ILLEGAL!
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:14 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

Which bey can you put Left Spin energy ring on a Right Spin Bey? Care to share? and no, they ain't legal. Its ILLEGAL!

I was just wondering, i have never tried it. I saw a bey that looked potentially dangerous, but it would only be dangerous on a left spin. It has spike things but they do nothing considering it is a right spin.
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:18 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:03 PM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: K, so ppl said that lighting is good for high tracks and rubber tips

vulcan is good for low tracked beys.

But which 1 has the better smash attack? i just need an attack bey that can push a bey really hard. Im about to order, and i really need to know!

Or which 1 goes better with 85.

Lightning goes better with CH120, and Vulcan goes better with 85. I think Lightning is significantly better.

Wait, shouldn't this go in the "Purchase Consoltation" Thread?
+ LLD and Vulcan are on par. (smash wise.)
Considering they never asked which would be a better purchase, but which is better competitively; no, here is fine.
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:16 AM)Stein Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:14 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

I was just wondering, i have never tried it. I saw a bey that looked potentially dangerous, but it would only be dangerous on a left spin. It has spike things but they do nothing considering it is a right spin.

You were looking at Killer/Evil L-Drago ______, am I right?
(Mar. 14, 2011  2:01 AM)stevebak Wrote: is the super vortex arena any good?

Nope.
No exits
Poor slopes compared to attack stadium
Very small.

Super unbalanced
oh ok thanx. I will search for that. P.S its very hard to find it in europe fo a affordable price. thanks anyway
It comes with BB-90 LED Sight. Sadly, TT knew no one would buy it, so they put PD in it...
(Mar. 13, 2011  11:34 PM)Slee Wrote: Without access to a proper TT attack arena, I've been using the old Hasbro earthquake arena. The slope is pretty decent for attack, it seems, and there's no abnormally large TR for tips to get caught in. the only thing that irks me is the fact that since it's old, it's kinda got a teensy bit of dust and dirt on it, but barely any at all.

Does anyone have one of these still? and if so, do you think it could be a decent substitute to the TT attack arena?

Also, if someone could do a size comparison between the two, I'd appreciate it!

Since it seems to have gone unnoticed, and has been kinda buried beneath questions, I just quoted it.
any extensive testing done on the screw metal wheel?
I'm not sure, you can check out the "Screw Discussion" Thread
Has anyone trird using nail polish remover or paint thinner on a hasbro stadum? What happened?

You got two wrong answers : the real response is that both the Clear Wheel and the Metal Wheel determine the spin direction. Both parts have structures that block the insertion of opposite-spin prongs, not just the Clear Wheel.
Does sol blaze v145 as have any competive value?? Tongue_out