Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 13, 2011  12:28 PM)TheBestPegasus Wrote: What's the cheapest way of getting the 90 spin track, its one of my fav spin tracks so i wondered if i could buy it for not so much.

Screw Capricorn Is The Cheapest.
I just bought a dragoon g with an eg motor and I saw on youtube that you can wind it in your hand and it will spin and mines not working. I just bought it, is it broken or what are the steps to fixing it or am i doing it wrong. Please help.
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:15 PM)viperdude131 Wrote: I just bought a dragoon g with an eg motor and I saw on youtube that you can wind it in your hand and it will spin and mines not working. I just bought it, is it broken or what are the steps to fixing it or am i doing it wrong. Please help.

It Can Be Possible Its Broken.
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:15 PM)viperdude131 Wrote: I just bought a dragoon g with an eg motor and I saw on youtube that you can wind it in your hand and it will spin and mines not working. I just bought it, is it broken or what are the steps to fixing it or am i doing it wrong. Please help.

Does it have a clutch button?
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:23 PM)viperdude131 Wrote: it does have a clutch button

Does the blade base work with the clutch button or is it purely relate to the EG spin gear? Tried winding in both directions yet?

Btw, your PM's are disabled.
I don't know alot about original beyblades only metal fusion and this is my only one but I left it the same right out of the box
how long do i spin it for
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:43 PM)viperdude131 Wrote: I don't know alot about original beyblades only metal fusion and this is my only one but I left it the same right out of the box
how long do i spin it for

Like how long it spins? It depend on the Beyblade. Some have more stamina, others have bad stamina. It also depends on how hard you pull.

Potatoes indeed.
Turn it in the Left direction, and it will work when you launch it correctly by making an engine sound
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:55 PM)viperdude131 Wrote: can u give me some steps
I think this is what Azlanslayer means.
1. Build Beyblade
2. Wind the engine gear anti-clock wise/left
3. Attach to launcher
4. Launch
can somone recemend a beyblade for me to buy. I mean NOT the metal fusion
use the Purchase Consultation thread for that Wink
can somone give me a recemondation for an originbal beyblkade
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:03 PM)viperdude131 Wrote: can somone give me a recemondation for an originbal beyblkade

again, use the Purchase Consultation thread for that question
Which is the bey that has the most defense?
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:41 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Which is the bey that has the most defense?

Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic ...
K, so ppl said that lighting is good for high tracks and rubber tips

vulcan is good for low tracked beys.

But which 1 has the better smash attack? i just need an attack bey that can push a bey really hard. Im about to order, and i really need to know!

Or which 1 goes better with 85.
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:03 PM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: K, so ppl said that lighting is good for high tracks and rubber tips

vulcan is good for low tracked beys.

But which 1 has the better smash attack? i just need an attack bey that can push a bey really hard. Im about to order, and i really need to know!

Or which 1 goes better with 85.

Lightning goes better with CH120, and Vulcan goes better with 85. I think Lightning is significantly better.

Wait, shouldn't this go in the "Purchase Consoltation" Thread?
Which Hasbro Legend Series Bey Is The Best.
Like, Wheels, Parts... Competitive Wise .
IS PD BETTER THAN WD?

PD has better stamina, but i heard it loses balance faster than wd. (it has good balance, just not as much as wd)
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:20 PM)BladerAquila Wrote: Which Hasbro Legend Series Bey Is The Best.

Only, Night has shown potential for Defense, all the others are bad.
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:43 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:20 PM)BladerAquila Wrote: Which Hasbro Legend Series Bey Is The Best.

Midnight s good for Attack
What is a good original beyblade to get thats under 20 bucks. When i say original i mean not metal fusion
a
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:43 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  10:43 PM)Mr. N Wrote:

Midnight s good for Attack

Only for some people...