Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 13, 2011  4:43 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Isn't Vulcan one of those exclusive Hard to get ones, though?

I picked Aquario because it's my favorite. Sorry...

It's fine. Yes, Vulcan is really hard to get, but Ray's common, and there are other good attackers, but they have exclusive Clear Wheels, like Lightning L Drago, Gravity Perseus, and Meteo L Drago. They are all excellent Smash Attackers.
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:55 AM)Raidblader Wrote: any1 know how 2 get a bey pointer

You can get BB-16
buying bb-01 is the easiest way to get a pointpointer i think. plus you get pegasis which is a good wheel.
You can also get BB-76 (japanese version) for the BeyPointer. It also has an attack stadium (which is a must buy for every blader), Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (R2F is one of the best right spin bottoms), 3-Segment Launcher Grip and Beylauncher R (which is the most powerful launcher after the Rev-Up Launcher).

But remember, BB-76 must be JAPANESE version, not the ASIAN version because the Asian version does not have BeyPointer.
ok my name is jordan and ive been playing beyblades for about 5 months now, and my friend always beats me. with his distabalizer combinations and i cant beat him with any of my beyblades, i wanted to know if anyone could tell me what kinda of combination could take him down, thank you. Grin
BB-76 has a BeyPoint Card, not a Beypointer.

Also, there is no such thing as a "Beylauncher R". There is a Beylauncher, Beylauncher L, and Beylauncher LR.
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:56 AM)jordan1978 Wrote: ok my name is jordan and ive been playing beyblades for about 5 months now, and my friend always beats me. with his distabalizer combinations and i cant beat him with any of my beyblades, i wanted to know if anyone could tell me what kinda of combination could take him down, thank you. Grin

You can check out this thread for info. on destabilizers, and their weaknesses.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Destabiliser-Thread
Why is it so important to straighten your winder? I used to not straighten it until my friend told me to.
(Mar. 13, 2011  6:29 AM)Stein Wrote: Why is it so important to straighten your winder? I used to not straighten it until my friend told me to.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ng_Winders this says why and how
Which Bey Is Better To Buy?
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Or
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Please Pm Me Back .
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:18 AM)BladerAquila Wrote: Which Bey Is Better To Buy?
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Or
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Please Pm Me Back .

Basalt Horugium 145WD - Not been tested much, Basalt has shown great potential in Stamina, Attack and Defense, 145 is a good Stamina track, WD is the best Stamina bottom

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Hell has amazing potential in Defense. Kerbecs is a great replacement to Bull, Aquario. BD145 is a superb defense track, as it is the heaviest track available, and It is great for stamina in the combo Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, DS, Not been tested much.

Do the math.
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:23 AM)Electric Wrote:
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Or
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Please Pm Me Back .

Basalt Horugium 145WD - Not been tested much, Basalt has shown great potential in Stamina, Attack and Defense, 145 is a good Stamina track, WD is the best Stamina bottom

Hell Kerbecs BD145DS - Hell has amazing potential in Defense. Kerbecs is a great replacement to Bull, Aquario. BD145 is a superb defense track, as it is the heaviest track available, and It is great for stamina in the combo Hell Kerbecs BD145WD, DS, Not been tested much.

Do the math.

That question belongs in the "Purchase Consultation" thread.

Electric: Get your facts straight. There has also been testing on Kerbecs in which it is known to destroy current top-tier stamina combos.
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:24 AM)Hero Wrote:
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Or
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Please Pm Me Back .

Do the math.

Electric: Get your facts straight. There has also been testing on Kerbecs in which it is known to destroy current top-tier stamina combos.

Oh Really?
Sorry .
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:24 AM)Hero Wrote:
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Or
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Please Pm Me Back .

Do the math.

Didn't I mention the combo Hell Kerbecs BD145WD?
Electric Wrote:WD is the best Stamina bottom
PD....

Electric Wrote:Basalt has shown great potential in Stamina, Attack and Defense
When did Basalt show potential in attack?
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:31 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote:
PD....

Basalt Has Weight, And Can Be Used Combos Like Libra CH120 RF so Basalt________100 RF/R2F.
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:34 AM)X1 Wrote:

Basalt Has Weight, And Can Be Used Combos Like Libra CH120 RF so Basalt________100 RF/R2F.

Results wouldn't hurt. Regardless, there would be many more effective options over Basalt.
Why does everybody say that Dark fusion wheels are the worst? Is that a matter of opinion or is it low tier?
PD....

It can do NOTHING about recoil, it will go flying even from a hit by Moving Defense types, WD is still the better option

Basalt showed slight potential, Definitely not tpp-tier, It'll be fun to test it out.
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:38 AM)Stein Wrote: Why does everybody say that Dark fusion wheels are the worst? Is that a matter of opinion or is it low tier?

There's no such thing as Low-Tier, And read the Beywiki 'Dark' part of Dark Wolf / Dark Cancer.
What are the best attack CW?
Thanks Stupid
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:43 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What are the best attack CW?

Clear Wheels haven't shown much of an impact to the performance to a combo. That is why most combos are shown like Vulcan ____ 85RF.
(Mar. 13, 2011  7:43 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What are the best attack CW?

Unicorno Is Thought To Be Best But In Vulcan Combos, Horuseus Is Considered Best As It Doesn't Blocks The "Wings" Of Vulcan.
What's the cheapest way of getting the 90 spin track, its one of my fav spin tracks so i wondered if i could buy it for not so much.