Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

whats a better attack metal wheel, lightning or vulcan? i see vulcan win alot on youtube, but ppl say lightning is better........
What if its posible to use cyber or farm's thich metal wheels as a defense. What other parts should. Help its defense
(Mar. 13, 2011  1:39 AM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: whats a better attack metal wheel, lightning or vulcan? i see vulcan win alot on youtube, but ppl say lightning is better........

Lightning is better because it's a left spin. That makes it easier to take out 230 and CS, RS, or RSF.
(Mar. 13, 2011  1:50 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  1:39 AM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: whats a better attack metal wheel, lightning or vulcan? i see vulcan win alot on youtube, but ppl say lightning is better........

Lightning is better because it's a left spin. That makes it easier to take out 230 and CS, RS, or RSF.

that is a bit disappointing, vulcan horuseus looks so sick Grin

but lightning is better Unhappy
(Mar. 13, 2011  1:52 AM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  1:50 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:

that is a bit disappointing, vulcan horuseus looks so sick Grin

but lightning is better Unhappy

Just because Lightning is better doesn't mean Vulcan is bad. Vulcan is still really good.
(Mar. 13, 2011  1:37 AM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2011  11:59 PM)Otsu Wrote: here's a product list. but unfortunately it doesn't include limited editions and recolors.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List

Wow! Someone askes for a list and BANG! A list is given. Didn't someone ask for one a few days ago??? If I recall, the reply was FAAAAR different. hmmmmm.........

haha wow really? i believe someone asked specifically for hasbro releases. hrmmm.
Just because Lightning is better doesn't mean Vulcan is bad. Vulcan is still really good.
[/quote]

ye, but when your dream is to be ONE OF THE best bladers, you gotta get the best parts of each type.
Quote:ye, but when your dream is to be ONE OF THE best bladers, you gotta get the best parts of each type.

Just because Lightning is the best Attack Wheel, doesn't mean it can't be beat. And it has a lot of faults if you don't have access to TT beyblades. The problem is that the parts that make it top tier are not easy to get in America. Metal Face is very hard to get now that they don't make the DS collector edition anymore. LLD won't be launched at full power without a Beylauncher L, which has not been released by Hasbro. LRF and R2F aren't released yet, and LRF might not ever be by hasbro. 85 and 90 have the same problem as the bottoms.
[/quote]
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:07 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
Quote:ye, but when your dream is to be ONE OF THE best bladers, you gotta get the best parts of each type.

Just because Lightning is the best Attack Wheel, doesn't mean it can't be beat. And it has a lot of faults if you don't have access to TT beyblades. The problem is that the parts that make it top tier are not easy to get in America. Metal Face is very hard to get now that they don't make the DS collector edition anymore. LLD won't be launched at full power without a Beylauncher L, which has not been released by Hasbro. LRF and R2F aren't released yet, and LRF might not ever be by hasbro. 85 and 90 have the same problem as the bottoms.
[/quote]

ye, but i need the best attack type bey to have the most chance on vsing a defense type bey/attack type bey
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:10 AM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote:

ye, but i need the best attack type bey to have the most chance on vsing a defense type bey/attack type bey
[/quote]

Do you have access to TT beyblades? If not, you would be better of with something like a destabilzer (A low Stamina type that attacks a beyblades track). LLD s pretty much useless IMO without a Beylauncer L or Beylauncer L/R.
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:20 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:10 AM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote:

Do you have access to TT beyblades? If not, you would be better of with something like a destabilzer (A low Stamina type that attacks a beyblades track). LLD s pretty much useless IMO without a Beylauncer L or Beylauncer L/R.
[/quote]

i do...

But which metal wheel would be safer in a tourney? Cuz lightning has a better smash attack, but vulcan has slightly more stamina, just incase i vs an attack type and dont knock it out.
LLD if you're facing 230 and one of the rubber defense bottoms (CS, RS, RSF), Vulcan if facing a LTDC or LTSC.
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:34 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: LLD if you're facing 230 and one of the rubber defense bottoms (CS, RS, RSF), Vulcan if facing a LTDC or LTSC.

ltdc and ltsc? plz explain to me what that is
SonoKong Shop
Hi,
I want to buy from this website but I have no idea how.
I can't find any guides or tutorials.

I live in England by the way.

Thanks.
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:44 AM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:34 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: LLD if you're facing 230 and one of the rubber defense bottoms (CS, RS, RSF), Vulcan if facing a LTDC or LTSC.

LTDC is low track defence custom and LTSC is low track stamina custom
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:44 AM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote:

i suggest you get both, cuz they r both good, but in there own ways.

Lightning l-drago : the high track bey + rubber bottom defeater!

Vulcan Horuseus : The low track stamina and defense bey defeater!

Use the bey that can get the advantage when you're vsing an opponent
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:47 AM)Kyo2K11 Wrote: SonoKong Shop
Hi,
I want to buy from this website but I have no idea how.
I can't find any guides or tutorials.

I live in England by the way.

Thanks.

Just use Google Translate
or ebay!
Is it just me or does the metallic red Hasbros beylauncher seem less powerful than their orange one?
(Mar. 13, 2011  3:59 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: Is it just me or does the metallic red Hasbros beylauncher seem less powerful than their orange one?

They feel the same to me .
(Mar. 13, 2011  3:59 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote: Is it just me or does the metallic red Hasbros beylauncher seem less powerful than their orange one?

Well, you can pull the string slowly, and count the rotations, or you can compare the lengths of the strings...
How does the beypoint system on the site work
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:34 AM)Raidblader Wrote: How does the beypoint system on the site work

http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php?action=rules
Then the Committee will process the results.

This topic is more for questions about the game itself, not our site's features though.
What's one of the better Metal Wheels for competitive Attack customizations with a good Smash Attack when paired with Aquario, Track 100/90, and RF/R^2F? (I know there's a Customization thread, but I just need a list of possibilities than just one Metal Wheel.)

Edit: Besides Storm.
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:36 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: What's one of the better Metal Wheels for competitive Attack customizations with a good Smash Attack when paired with Aquario, Track 100/90, and RF/R^2F? (I know there's a Customization thread, but I just need a list of possibilities than just one Metal Wheel.)

Edit: Besides Storm.

Well, the Clear Wheel doesn't really matter, but you can make Vulcan Aquario 85(90 if you don't have it) R2F and Ray Aquario 100RF (former top-tier).
Isn't Vulcan one of those exclusive Hard to get ones, though?

I picked Aquario because it's my favorite. Sorry...