Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What causes recoil? (shape, weight etc.)
^Plenty of things cause recoil. It can be the shape (ex: the width of gaps between each spike on Poison provide a detrimental recoil), or the weight (Basalt's unbalanced weight causes it to have recoil, to prevent it from being a truly perfect defense wheel), or many other things like protrusions from any part of the bey, etc. All of these contribute to recoil.
what are the tallest and heaviest beyparts in MFB
The Tallest Track is 230 , The Tallest Tip is HF/S
The Heaviest Track is BD145? and the Heaviest Tip is MB
(Mar. 10, 2011  11:43 PM)Idk Wrote: what are the tallest and heaviest beyparts in MFB

tallest: 230, MS, HF/S (S mode), ES, CS, flame, hell

heaviest: basalt, libra (pre-hws metal wheel), hell, kerbex (sorry if spelled wrong), bull (clear wheel), aquario (clear wheel), MS, MF-H, ldrago II (absorb), BD145, R145, GB145, MB, MF?

i think thats it

edit: kinda beaten
(Mar. 10, 2011  11:48 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: The Tallest Track is 230 , The Tallest Tip is Metal Flat
The Heaviest Track is BD145? and the Heaviest Tip is MB
what bey comes with mb
Its in the BB-86 Attack and Defence Set. Poison Girrafe S130MB , Cyber Aquario 105RF and Counter Esclpio 145D
how does the light launcher 2 perform compared to the string launcher?
(Mar. 11, 2011  12:01 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: how does the light launcher 2 perform compared to the string launcher?

still has less power than the beylauncher, but it has 1 more rotation more than the old light launcher
Really? I honestly thought that LL2 is much better than the original LL..
:V
hey guys who wants to join my team! its called the * forced enlightment* please pm me if u r interested
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:01 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Whats better for stamina WD or SD? Thanks!
WD no doubt m8
(Mar. 11, 2011  12:14 AM)Dan Wrote: Really? I honestly thought that LL2 is much better than the original LL..

he said the LL2 is better then the LL
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:05 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is WA130 any good?
no not really dude its just a cool part to have (:
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:12 AM)iVirgo Wrote: What track should I use on Basalt Horogium ___ CS other than 230 which I already have? Would D125 be of any use on it?

its good with a 100 track on it and a RSF or a RS
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:15 AM)Idk Wrote: d125 has no use at all and im not sure but i dont think this belongs here
(): D125 is such a good part !!!!!!!!!!! well if u are useing it on the right combo it is
(Mar. 11, 2011  12:17 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2011  12:14 AM)Dan Wrote: Really? I honestly thought that LL2 is much better than the original LL..

he said the LL2 is better then the LL

yes i did say the LL2 is better than the old LL, it may have a shorter winder but it has more teeth, and gets and extra rotation.

also just an add on i find it easier do do a sliding shoot with the original LL as the winder can bend upwards, and you dont get to much power for a self KO, but the LL2 does have the more power, and less effort to get max power Joyful_2
I said much better. I thought more than a single rotation..
(Mar. 11, 2011  12:42 AM)Dan Wrote: I said much better. I thought more than a single rotation..

ohhh yeah i see it now, but its about 1 and half rotations more, but since its a shorted length is ripped with more ease and its shorter length allows the rotations to be in a quicker burst allowing alot more power over its original counterpart
Hi, i need help with a dranzer gt that starts the engine gear inmediatly like a first clutch base. Can I repair this? PM me the aswer please.
Can BD145 only work with Hell?
What Bey comes with LR launcher? Is it good? (If this is in wrong place plz tell me).
(Mar. 11, 2011  3:27 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Can BD145 only work with Hell?

Yes it works with other beys but not on the boost mode.
@Master222: The BeyLauncher LR comes with Gravity Perseus and yes its good.
Assuming the tallest I will be facing is a 145 track, for Lightning L-Drago am I better off with a 90 track or a R145 for recoil?
(Mar. 11, 2011  4:00 AM)iVirgo Wrote: Assuming the tallest I will be facing is a 145 track, for Lightning L-Drago am I better off with a 90 track or a R145 for recoil?
If you will only be facing a 145, then I strongly suggest R145. Why? 90 weighs nothing. You'll easily get pushed back. Also what stadium will this be in. If it's a Hasbro Stadium, then do 90
I would go with 90 track when facing a tall track like 145.

EDIT: This is assuming it is a Hasbro stadium, as BeastBull mentioned.