Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

The Bakushin Susanow Video Game also includes a WF.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:47 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: The Bakushin Susanow Video Game also includes a WF.

only the TT version though, the hasbro one comes with f

and he said "set" not "beyblade" with WF...
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:40 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Don't post anime related questions here.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:40 AM)?uestion Wrote: does l-l drago do good on a mid-track?

Yes. MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF.

then where should i post anime questions
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:51 AM)Idk Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:40 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Don't post anime related questions here.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:40 AM)?uestion Wrote: does l-l drago do good on a mid-track?

Yes. MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF.

then where should i post anime questions

There isn't really a topic for it so here is probably the most appropriate place.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:54 AM)Dusk Wrote: There isn't really a topic for it so here is probably the most appropriate place.

No, it is not appropriate. Using topics like the Beyblade Anime and Manga Random Thoughts thread is a much better option.
Plus, Bey Brad already decreed it in the OP.
i was watching the anime and i got a question:
can fusion wheels really break in life?
Yes.
After a LOT of use. But it is very unlikely besides then.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:57 AM)Musica233 Wrote: i was watching the anime and i got a question:
can fusion wheels really break in life?

They Can Break.
What track should I use on Basalt Horogium ___ CS other than 230 which I already have? Would D125 be of any use on it?
d125 has no use at all and im not sure but i dont think this belongs here
This should go in "Build Me A Combo".
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:15 AM)Idk Wrote: d125 has no use at all and im not sure but i dont think this belongs here

it does, for attack (MF gravity perseus d125RF is a very, very good attack combo)

also IIRC it does good for stamina
I was considering how Basalt had a sort of counter and that's why I was wondering if it had use on Basalt Horogium
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:20 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:15 AM)Idk Wrote: d125 has no use at all and im not sure but i dont think this belongs here

it does, for attack (MF gravity perseus d125RF is a very, very good attack combo)

also IIRC it does good for stamina

well to me it looked like ha wanted to make a defense type in which d125 has no use because its a mid-sized track if it were taller it would be better<--offtopic what are the heaviest beyparts out now in MFB
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:12 AM)iVirgo Wrote: What track should I use on Basalt Horogium ___ CS other than 230 which I already have? Would D125 be of any use on it?

could always use gb145. that's pretty much a staple of defensive beyblades.
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:55 AM)Otsu Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:12 AM)iVirgo Wrote: What track should I use on Basalt Horogium ___ CS other than 230 which I already have? Would D125 be of any use on it?

BD145 is a good choice ... 'absorbs' attacks by other beys.

I probably should have mentioned I'm not exactly trying to make a defense because like someone mentioned before that D125 had some attack potential on Gravity Perseus and I was wondering if it could have the same effect on Basalt Horogium due to the unbalanced part of it. I mean sticking it as Basalt Bull 230CS is just too cliche for me.
So I now have a normal Metal Face, and the Metal Face custom...

What's the weight difference between MF-H and normal Metal Face, and MF-F and a normal face? Lastly, is there names for the Metal Face with plastic outer and Metal core and the plastic core and the metal outer?
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:59 AM)iVirgo Wrote:

I probably should have mentioned I'm not exactly trying to make a defense because like someone mentioned before that D125 had some attack potential on Gravity Perseus and I was wondering if it could have the same effect on Basalt Horogium due to the unbalanced part of it. I mean sticking it as Basalt Bull 230CS is just too cliche for me.

it might, i don't think it has been tested yet at all (and mf-h Basalt Bull 230CS is the best basalt combo to date, i kills all types)
(Mar. 10, 2011  6:59 AM)iVirgo Wrote:

well if you want attack then you're gonna need a RF tip. i've been wanting to try m145 with basalt, but i only have a hasbro m145 and it doesn't stay in place at all.
I think I'll just test things a bit for myself since in general I have most parts, it's just I wanted other peoples experience/knowledge about it
will it help me to destabilise if i launch on an angle? especially if i have a bey w good balance.