Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 09, 2011  6:23 PM)rockgasher Wrote: Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (boost mode)
burn fireblaze 135 MS

which spins for longer?

If you meant in a battle, versus each other, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (boost mode) would.
Obviously Burn Fireblaze.
Hell just does good against stamina in battle.
The best possible solo combo is Rock Bull 85 MS
I do it with nail polish to colour my metal wheels but if you need to colour the track and stuff just go to The flightyellz's Quick plastic dyeing guide
KillerSpinner
i was referring to the toywiz website. Look through that website. There is no need for anyone here to write out a full list when it is readily available on toywiz. They have every hasbro released beyblade featured on their website. As well as the double packs and future release beyblades.

Your kid is very fortunate.
does any1 know if the shiiping of toywiz is included? or is it goin to haunt you later when you go to pay?
(Mar. 10, 2011  12:17 AM)?uestion Wrote: does any1 know if the shiiping of toywiz is included? or is it goin to haunt you later when you go to pay?

Contact toywiz? I thought this thread was about discussing beyblade, not your dark dealings with a company that will haunt you.
Maybe you should check Purchase Consultation or Place With MFB Beyblades?
Should I stop telling my stratagies? Lol... But seriously should I stop being so open about them as I have left thousands of hints throughout the WBO forums
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:13 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Should I stop telling my stratagies? Lol... But seriously should I stop being so open about them as I have left thousands of hints throughout the WBO forums

Thousands? You don't even have 300 post yet!

If you are going to a tournament then don't tell people about your strategies. Keep it a secret Wink
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:51 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  1:13 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Should I stop telling my stratagies? Lol... But seriously should I stop being so open about them as I have left thousands of hints throughout the WBO forums

Thousands? You don't even have 300 post yet!

If you are going to a tournament then don't tell people about your strategies. Keep it a secret Wink

Ok thanks, also the thousands thing was a figure of speech but yeah, from now on my strategies won't come out as much...... Wait no they won't come out (hopefully)
How come they say go shoot instead of let it rip for competitions now?..
How do you tell which side is Boost for BD145?
(Mar. 10, 2011  2:39 AM)LifeOfTheParty Wrote: How come they say go shoot instead of let it rip for competitions now?..
Let it Rip! is a false translation of Go Shoot! made by Nelvana. (The company that dubs the anime.)
(Mar. 10, 2011  2:39 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: How do you tell which side is Boost for BD145?

It is when it is a lot closer to Hell. Read the Hell Kerbecs topic if you still have questions, there are pictures there.
Do any Hasbro or TT beys come with a red 105 (excluding the DVD Storm Pegasus) and/or a red HF (excluding Cyber Pegasis and the DVD Storm Pegasus)?
Do any Hasbro or TT beyblades come with a clear HF?
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:43 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Do any Hasbro or TT beyblades come with a clear HF?
Every random booster bey that has HF.
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:46 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:43 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Do any Hasbro or TT beyblades come with a clear HF?

Excluding those? Also, are there any sets that come with WF?
will minera and takaru be in the anime or are they video game exclusive characters
Don't post anime related questions here.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:40 AM)?uestion Wrote: does l-l drago do good on a mid-track?

Yes. MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:40 AM)?uestion Wrote: does l-l drago do good on a mid-track?

It does fine on CH120, which can change between 120 and 145.

Beaten.
(Mar. 10, 2011  4:34 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2011  3:46 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote:

Excluding those? Also, are there any sets that come with WF?

Quetzalcoatl comes with WF.