Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 08, 2011  11:32 PM)SPegasis Master Wrote: How do destabilizers work? I understan they steal spin and all, but how do they like...I don't know how to explain it.

first of all not all destabilizers spin steal for example, flame bull 100SF its a destabilizer but doesn't spin steal. second destabilizers are balance type beyblades that beat top tier stamina and defence types (eg. Earth bull GB145RS or Burn bull DF145WD) by getting under the metal wheel and knocking them over so they lose stamina or topple over.
(Mar. 08, 2011  11:32 PM)SPegasis Master Wrote: How do destabilizers work? I understan they steal spin and all, but how do they like...I don't know how to explain it.

destableizers do not steal spin.... at all (unless its MLD but thats 1 exeption) destablizing beys are beys that are desighned to knock other beys of balance to get a victory they usually win by farctures of seconds, some examples of destableizers are MF L Drago 90 WF and Flame Bull 100 WB and MF Meteo L Drago 90 RF, they all knock other beys of balance and make them scrape the floor thus loosing their spin and gaining a victory to the destablizer Joyful_2
(Mar. 08, 2011  11:39 PM)i8u Wrote:

first of all not all destabilizers spin steal for example, flame bull 100SF its a destabilizer but doesn't spin steal. second destabilizers are balance type beyblades that beat top tier stamina and defence types (eg. Earth bull GB145RS or Burn bull DF145WD) by getting under the metal wheel and knocking them over so they lose stamina or topple over.

But isn't that what low height attackers (i.e Storm Pegasis 100RF) do? Then whats the need for destabilizers?
Destabilizers have more stamina.
(Mar. 08, 2011  11:42 PM)SPegasis Master Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  11:39 PM)i8u Wrote:

But isn't that what low height attackers (i.e Storm Pegasis 100RF) do? Then whats the need for destabilizers?

his explination for destablizers can be miss lead into thinking hes talking about attaks but if you look at mine i go into the explination more thouroly, tey often have WF, SF and with MLD version RF, and they have alot more stamina than attack beys like Nano said
(Mar. 08, 2011  11:28 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  10:36 PM)Otsu Wrote: Goto toywiz.com

My son has 33 Beyblades (hasbro). No site I can find lists more than like 27. What's the secret in finding a complete list?

could try using that 45 year aged brain of your's to look through out the website a bit better.
there are 19 character beyblades. 6 legend beyblades that are released so far. which equals 25. and then there are a number of double packs. chances are you've bought some of them. have you actually looked at your kid's beyblades to see what they look like and what's available on the website?
(Mar. 08, 2011  11:52 PM)SPegasis Master Wrote: Ohk I understand now thanks!

no problem im always happy to help Joyful_2
Is the Bolt Blast Stadium in stores yet?(perferably target)
(Mar. 09, 2011  12:28 AM)codecell Wrote: Is the Bolt Blast Stadium in stores yet?(perferably target)
No, it is not out yet. And usually Walmart gets things fast too. It will be in stores in April, most likely
why was queztlcoal (sorry idk how to spell it)released as gasher in america i dont understand that? also is there a chance it will be released as a legend beyblade?thanks
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:25 AM)Idk Wrote: why was queztlcoal (sorry idk how to spell it)released as gasher in america i dont understand that? also is there a chance it will be released as a legend beyblade?thanks

It was released as gasher? When was this I didn't even know they even released one
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:29 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:25 AM)Idk Wrote: why was queztlcoal (sorry idk how to spell it)released as gasher in america i dont understand that? also is there a chance it will be released as a legend beyblade?thanks

It was released as gasher? When was this I didn't even know they even released one

thats just what i heard idk if it was a lie or not
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:32 AM)Idk Wrote: thats just what i heard idk if it was a lie or not
Lie. Whoever told you that is wrong. Gasher was released as Cancer of Takara Tomy. Such as how Eagle was released to mimic Aquila, from Takara Tomy.
To see almost all of the releases, you can check at ToysRUS.com. They usually never have the new beys in stores, but always online. Don't check Target's online store, or Walmart's. You'll get the wrong idea.
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:34 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:32 AM)Idk Wrote: thats just what i heard idk if it was a lie or not
Lie. Whoever told you that is wrong. Gasher was released as Cancer of Takara Tomy. Such as how Eagle was released to mimic Aquila, from Takara Tomy.
To see almost all of the releases, you can check at ToysRUS.com. They usually never have the new beys in stores, but always online. Don't check Target's online store, or Walmart's. You'll get the wrong idea.

well i read this on the inferno saggitario 145s thread so yeah
there is speculation that Quetzalcoatl was originally to be released as the pre-HWS version of Cancer. people say that parts of quezt look like crab claws or legs.
How many Random Booster Light vol. Clay aries should I get.
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:40 AM)Otsu Wrote: there is speculation that Quetzalcoatl was originally to be released as the pre-HWS version of Cancer

not speculation. quetz was going to look different but TT decided to change the pre-HWS cancer into quetz <- thats the truth

hasbro will most likely not make a quetz legend bey, if they do it might be name changed to cancer/gasher
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:42 AM)BeybladeChaos Wrote: How many Random Booster Light vol. Clay aries should I get.

Purchase Consultation not here
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:42 AM)BeybladeChaos Wrote: How many Random Booster Light vol. Clay aries should I get.

However many you want??

Try asking in the Purchase Consultation thread
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:45 AM)SPegasis Master Wrote:

Purchase Consultation not here

where is it at then
thanks Nano
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:46 AM)BeybladeChaos Wrote: where is it at then
Please use the 'Search Function'. That's why it was made. Here it is:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:48 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:46 AM)BeybladeChaos Wrote: where is it at then
Please use the 'Search Function'. That's why it was made. Here it is:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863

k
by
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:43 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:40 AM)Otsu Wrote: there is speculation that Quetzalcoatl was originally to be released as the pre-HWS version of Cancer

not speculation. quetz was going to look different but TT decided to change the pre-HWS cancer into quetz <- thats the truth

hasbro will most likely not make a quetz legend bey, if they do it might be name changed to cancer/gasher

but why did they do this is there an article somewhere i could read about this whole thing thanks
actually yeah.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...coatl_90WF
i was just reading it myself.

(Mar. 09, 2011  1:50 AM)Idk Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  1:43 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

but why did they do this is there an article somewhere i could read about this whole thing thanks