Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 08, 2011  2:46 PM)Vikzor30 Wrote: Does anyone here knows how to reset bey pointer?

I don't know how to reset the Beypointer. However, I do know how to search for the info.

http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...b99d13aa3e
Was Libra banned before Earth was released?
And is Earth or Libra better for defense if Libra by how much.
(Mar. 08, 2011  2:51 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Was Libra banned before Earth was released?
And is Earth or Libra better for defense if Libra by how much.
Earth was released before Libra was banned. I'm pretty sure Earth is better for defense, although I could be mistaken.
Need more answers for confirmation.
(Mar. 08, 2011  2:51 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: And is Earth or Libra better for defense if Libra by how much.

Depends what role Earth/Libra plays in the certain combination. E.g some people argue that low track WD stamina combos are better than 145 track WD stamina combos. But Burn 145WD beats Earth 85WD.

My personal preference is Libra because of the weight advantage it holds over Earth. Friction is mostly what "Defence" needs to stay in the attack stadium, friction increases proportionally with weight I believe.

But as with all Beyblades, the performance is only subjective to what it is up against.
How do you keep the HF bottome from getting flattened?
HF is a flat if you are saying not getting the hole covered up I make it it's normal size after every 10 to 20 battles.(By fitting a screw)
(Mar. 08, 2011  3:13 PM)Bull2951 Wrote: How do you keep the HF bottome from getting flattened?

Only use it in the Beyblade stadiums. Don't make it bounce, especially on a hard surfaces.
(Mar. 08, 2011  6:55 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Does putting a Metal Face on a attack type give it any benefits

it lowers the recoil of the attack type making it better
(Mar. 08, 2011  6:55 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Does putting a Metal Face on a attack type give it any benefits

If most of the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Attack Combinations have one, figure it out ...
Why make the answers simple Kai-V.
It's because it reduces recoil.
It is not reccomended for wheels like Gravity as it doesen't have that much recoil.It also is great for lightweight attack types like Midnight which needs MF-H GB145 and RF to get it knock out the other bey.
(Mar. 08, 2011  7:06 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: It is not reccomended for wheels like Gravity as it doesen't have that much recoil.

uh gravity has lots of recoil, it needs a MF
He never asked "Why does [...]", he asked "Does [...]", therefore asking for either a "yes" or "no" answer. However, he could have figured that out on his own if he had looked at the relevant topic.
Does anyone know where I can find a list of all current HASBRO releases? My 7 yr old boy is obsessed. He's a good kid and a great student and I have been rewarding him with them, but Toys-R-Expensive......I mean, Us have Storm Aquario in bulk and never any of the few he doesn't have. Metal fight is next on my list (eBay).

I'm in the US, so I'm speaking of the blister packed ones.

If this is in the wrong spot, go easy on me. I tried search and came up with doughnut.

Thank you in advance and again, this site rocks.
Yes this site does indeed rock, You can go to target, toys r us, or walmart. I suggest Target over the others.
At 45 years of age, I am well aware of where to locate them, OK? I want a list of available beys so I know what tops he's missing.
Did you even read my post?

I live within 5 miles of 3 TRU, 2 K-Marts, 2 Wally Worlds and 2 Targets. If I go another 2-3 miles, you can add 1-2 to each store.

Where do I find info on what Hasbro has produced?

Thanks again.
I never said you were incapable of finding a location. You could go to BEYBLADE.com to find the list of current releases. There are over 30 other beys besides aquario in metal fight.
(Mar. 08, 2011  10:36 PM)Otsu Wrote: Goto toywiz.com

Just don't buy from them!
((This post may be in the wrong spot))

Can ya tell me what cha think of my bey?

Evil Aquario H145 HFS
(Mar. 08, 2011  10:44 PM)VeryStrawberry Wrote: ((This post may be in the wrong spot))

Evil Aquario H145 HFS

Yeah, you want this one:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo

list your other beys there so we know what you have.
(Mar. 08, 2011  10:44 PM)VeryStrawberry Wrote: ((This post may be in the wrong spot))

Evil Aquario H145 HFS

yes go to where BladeStorm said and its not that great as is is high and will lose stability easily, if you want a tall bey get a 230 track, or an attack bey with stamina CS/HF/WF just go to build me a combo list your beys and they could sought you out with the best bey combos you could make
(Mar. 08, 2011  10:36 PM)Otsu Wrote: Goto toywiz.com

My son has 33 Beyblades (hasbro). No site I can find lists more than like 27. What's the secret in finding a complete list?
How do destabilizers work? I understan they steal spin and all, but how do they like...I don't know how to explain it.