Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 07, 2011  10:54 PM)Masamune 107 Wrote: Can someone give me a link to get the triple battle type stadium?

If you knew how to read you would of known it's not out yet.
would 230 was covered in rubber in the outer layer, would it be better
(Mar. 07, 2011  11:17 PM)filipinoblader Wrote: would 230 was covered in rubber in the outer layer, would it be better

You already asked this yesterday. Go back and read it.
(Mar. 07, 2011  10:53 PM)Plasma Apples Wrote: They are made by different companies, and use different quality plastics.

also metal for some metal wheels.
How good is the wide square stadium for Ray Unicorno D125CS?
(Mar. 08, 2011  1:14 AM)Masamune 107 Wrote: How good is the wide square stadium for Ray Unicorno D125CS?
Bad. You want a CIRCLE MFB Attack Stadium. Its because the CS on Unicorno needs space to attack, the best way.
(Mar. 08, 2011  3:39 AM)?uestion Wrote: does this cancer have that ch120 problem?
http://www.gamesparadise.com.au/beyblade...ark-gasher

So far, as far as I know, ALL hasbro ch120s have the same issue.
(Mar. 08, 2011  3:46 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  3:39 AM)?uestion Wrote: does this cancer have that ch120 problem?

Mine Had No Issue. They Lose There Height When You Launch Them From A Height.
CH120 Should Be Launched Maximum 1 Feet Above Ground.
(Mar. 08, 2011  3:39 AM)?uestion Wrote:
X1 Wrote:Mine Had No Issue. They Lose There Height When You Launch Them From A Height.CH120 Should Be Launched Maximum 1 Feet Above Ground

does this cancer have that ch120 problem?
Into deeper detail, it just depends on your launcher and speed. It shouldn't cause any problems if you have it tightened and shoot with a BeyLauncher. But with a Rip Cord, it's not worth it. Therefore the CH120 can maintain it's ground. Also eventually the FS will get so worn it'll act like an F. So please note that if you want to use the FS correctly, not to use it on stock Gasher/Cancer.
I am quite sure people have been having issues even if they tightened it and used a Beylauncher ... There is simply a flaw.
(Mar. 08, 2011  5:02 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  3:46 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

Mine Had No Issue. They Lose There Height When You Launch Them From A Height.
CH120 Should Be Launched Maximum 1 Feet Above Ground.

mine broke it the first launch (and i launched it at 3-4 inches), it seems that for some people hasbro's CH120 breaks and for others it didn't
(Mar. 08, 2011  5:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am quite sure people have been having issues even if they tightened it and used a Beylauncher ... There is simply a flaw.
Oh. I meant that it was my own experience...
I should of added that. So yes, CH120 should be shot at a maximum of 1 foot.
(Mar. 08, 2011  1:24 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  1:14 AM)Masamune 107 Wrote: How good is the wide square stadium for Ray Unicorno D125CS?
Bad. You want a CIRCLE MFB Attack Stadium. Its because the CS on Unicorno needs space to attack, the best way.

It is a versatile bottom and wide stadium is a advantage as CS on metal would outspin others.
What are you talking about CS on metal? The wide square stadium isn't metal.
(Mar. 08, 2011  9:56 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: What are you talking about CS on metal? The wide square stadium isn't metal.

Oh, I said CS has metal not the stadium.
It has plastic...
So what your saying meteo l drago is not good enough to be top tier?
(Mar. 08, 2011  10:07 AM)Shika blade Wrote: It has plastic...
So what your saying meteo l drago is not good enough to be top tier?

Meteo Has No Attack Only The Clear Wheel Gives It Attack And Lightning And Gravity Outclass It. Though It May Be Able To Defeat Lightning In A Battle Because Of It Equalizing Capabilities. Gravity Has Smash And Lightning Has Smash And Upper Attack Also.
Whats CH120 and whats its problem?
(Mar. 08, 2011  10:26 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Whats CH120 and whats its problem?

CH120 is the change height track which comes with Dark Cancer. It is of many uses. the flaw is that it goes back to its original height 120 when it is switched to 145. Though I never had this problem.

CH120 Is a track with interchangeable heights either CH120 or CH145 , the CH120 of Hasbro only has the problem of breaking or loose fitting [ sometimes the height of track changes from CH145 to CH120 in battles , even it is tightened by twisting it ] other versions of takara tomy & sono kong does not have any issues
(Mar. 08, 2011  10:36 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:

CH120 Is a track with interchangeable heights either CH120 or CH145 , the CH120 of Hasbro only has the problem of breaking or loose fitting [ sometimes the height of track changes from CH145 to CH120 in battles , even it is tightened by twisting it ] other versions of takara tomy & sono kong does not have any issues

Its SONOKONG Not SONO KONG.
(Mar. 08, 2011  1:03 PM)X1 Wrote: Its SONOKONG Not SONO KONG.

Does it matter? We know what they are talking about.
(Mar. 08, 2011  1:22 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  1:03 PM)X1 Wrote: Its SONOKONG Not SONO KONG.

Does it matter? We know what they are talking about.

Yes, But Do You Know Why I Said That ?
In Stores, I Saw A Manufacturer "Sono Kong" With Same Logo But Text Different.
I Did This Because A Novice User May End Up Buying Fakes.
Does anyone here knows how to reset bey pointer?