Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Plus, Inferno Sagittario is not even released yet, as far as I know ...
Sorry, I'm new here...

Can someone answer my question earlier?

Is Burn (mold 1) better, or is Virgo (5-minute mold) better?
I'm pretty certain Virgo (5min) is better than Burn mold 1.
would the track 230 be better if the outer layer was covered with rubber
(Mar. 07, 2011  5:27 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: would the track 230 be better if the outer layer was covered with rubber

it depends, if 230 is vs the opposite spin, then it may spin equalize, but if vs the same spin it would cause recoil for 230 making it worse
(Mar. 07, 2011  5:27 AM)filipinoblader Wrote: would the track 230 be better if the outer layer was covered with rubber

No. 230 is mostly for defense or stamina beys ... which are at the moment all right-spin. The rubber would act like L-Drago II, except it'd harm the rotation because it isn't spin stealing, more like spin draining itself. However the chances of such a part being release is pretty much non-existent. 230 is supposed to be the highest track, there can't be two highest tracks can there?
sorry if im inturupting a convo but anyone know about fang leone or big bang pegasus? I can only find vids about it but not wen it comes out or anything like that.
(Mar. 07, 2011  5:34 AM)whatevers2009 Wrote: sorry if im inturupting a convo but anyone know about fang leone or big bang pegasus? I can only find vids about it but not wen it comes out or anything like that.
The only info we have about them is here.
???????????????????u mean on this site????????????????
(Mar. 07, 2011  5:45 AM)whatevers2009 Wrote: ???????????????????u mean on this site????????????????
His reply had the links to information on both of those beys. Click the orange letters to be directed their.
He means those links. Orange text on this site means links.

Next time, you should use the search function. It's really useful, and the information you wanted is easily found through it.
I'm seeing all these different Metal Faces, but I cannot pinpoint what they different ones are and their differences, can anyone please help?
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:22 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  2:18 PM)NBeybladeManiac Wrote: Could someone answer my latest question on pg 1584

(Mar. 06, 2011  12:02 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Yes, it appears to be the Attack stadium.
No I asked if this is the sonokong version of the bb-10 attack stadium.
which beys r good 4 metal faces?
(Mar. 07, 2011  9:32 AM)MEECH Wrote: which beys r good 4 metal faces?

it can help attack bey have less recoil and more weight behind each attack, like most attack beys go good with matal faces like metal face (MF) like MF vulcan horuseus 85 r2f, metal face lightning l drago 90 rf and MF pegasus 145 rf.

and metal faces are a staple for defensive beys as they wond the least recoil to avoid being hit out the stadium like
for instance MF/MF-H (metal face heavy) Libra gb145/230 cs/rs/rsf and MF/MF-H earth bull gb145/230 cs/rs/rsf

you could have just looked at compeditive combos
I've been surfing the web for beyblade stuffs and on several occasions have come a cross 2 foot ripcords for sale on toy sites and was wondering if they are legal? (Granted i just tried to find an image and i cant find any, i never can find these things on purpose...)
(Mar. 07, 2011  7:59 AM)DJ Azure Wrote: I'm seeing all these different Metal Faces, but I cannot pinpoint what they different ones are and their differences, can anyone please help?

Read the article on Metal Faces on Beywiki, as well as the BB-84 and BB-85 topics.

neliel Wrote:I've been surfing the web for beyblade stuffs and on several occasions have come a cross 2 foot ripcords for sale on toy sites and was wondering if they are legal? (Granted i just tried to find an image and i cant find any, i never can find these things on purpose...)

I believe they are illegal.
Is it true meteo l drago has less smash then flame? (dan told me this)
Meteo Has no Smash but L drago II has Smash.(Good as or better than Rock)
And also Meteo is good only because it has THE EQUALIZING EFFECT.
(Mar. 07, 2011  2:57 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Is it true meteo l drago has less smash then flame? (dan told me this)

L Drago II is the thing which gives it smash. Meteo Is Of No Use.
L Drago Energy Rings Are Having Design Which Gives Them A Upper Attack.
Upper?
I'm pretty sure that MFB doesn't have Upper the closest bey to having upper maybe Hell.
And also Ldrago II wins almost every round by outspinning
How is it possible that RF is a defense and a attack bottom (I am asking the reason)?
(Mar. 07, 2011  3:31 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: How is it possible that RF is a defense and a attack bottom (I am asking the reason)?

RF is rubber and flat so is attack. but a worn RF is a SF so its a defense kind.
RF has grip with stadium that allows it not to get knocked out.
An Illegal RF or a really worn RF is the current best Defense tip available.
RF when worn allows the bey to be in the center and will have a shape like an RB