Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 06, 2011  4:55 AM)Cpt Capri Wrote: Does the angle compass really work or is it really quite useless?

Quite useless. It does tell you the angle, but you really do not need it.
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:39 AM)Idk Wrote: whats the name of the jumping beyblade from the original series

Are You Taking About Kenny's Jumping Base ?
Read Beywiki.
Since Libra was reintroduced, does the 47g weight limit still apply? Does that mean the Basalt metal wheel is banned due to weight limits?
(Mar. 06, 2011  5:04 AM)rock L-drago Wrote: Since Libra was reintroduced, does the 47g weight limit still apply? Does that mean the Basalt metal wheel is banned due to weight limits?
No, it shouldn't be banned to the 47 limit. Basalt is not banned..... yet...
what is the difference in Gravity Perseus when using right and left spinners? >< i only noticed that when you use right spin its really a heavy smasher but when i use the left spinner it just makes a few smashes and its really enduring. how come?
(Mar. 06, 2011  5:04 AM)rock L-drago Wrote: Since Libra was reintroduced, does the 47g weight limit still apply? Does that mean the Basalt metal wheel is banned due to weight limits?
We never had a weight limit, and if you read the Basalt Horogium topic, you would know what TAKARA-TOMY did with theirs ...
(Mar. 06, 2011  5:00 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:39 AM)Idk Wrote: whats the name of the jumping beyblade from the original series

Read Beywiki.

He can't read BeyWiki if he doesn't know the name of the Beyblade.
(Mar. 06, 2011  6:23 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  5:00 AM)X1 Wrote:

Read Beywiki.

He can't read BeyWiki if he doesn't know the name of the Beyblade.

is that the name of the jumping one? jumping base
It's called Einstein MS

If you talking about beyblades with jumping base it would be
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Jumping_Base
I have a Rock Gasher and Dark Wolf and im wanting to beat a lightning capricorn/rock leone/poison serpent. Can someone reccomend which of mine i should use against the other ones to win?
THanks
(Mar. 06, 2011  6:36 AM)rockgasher Wrote: I have a Rock Gasher and Dark Wolf and im wanting to beat a lightning capricorn/rock leone/poison serpent. Can someone reccomend which of mine i should use against the other ones to win?
THanks

Beyblade Customisation thread would be a better place to post this and...

What beyblade is this!!!???

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108136...34192.html
What beyblade is THIS!!!???

(Mar. 06, 2011  6:36 AM)rockgasher Wrote: I have a Rock Gasher and Dark Wolf and im wanting to beat a lightning capricorn/rock leone/poison serpent. Can someone reccomend which of mine i should use against the other ones to win?
THanks

Post it somewhere else. Maybe the Customisation thread.
Why did you post that here
What beyblade is this?
What beyblade is this?
Sorry guys. I've been having problems with my laptop lately. Sorry abut last t3, maybe 4 posts.
THanks

This Should Go In Build Me A Combo.
You Should READ THE RULES.
(Mar. 06, 2011  7:06 AM)RockLEO112 Wrote: What beyblade is this!!!???

That is just Bakushin Susanow 90WF Luna Eclipse Ver. Read around, you are really not the first to ask this question ...
Hey im Asking a question do ever think there would be a rubber beyblade cause they could make it out of Bouncy rubber lol?
it would be funny to see it battle Bounce bounce BOUNCE
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:45 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:15 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Are there any free programs to make good avatars and how do you get a beyblade render
i meatn good avatars and sigs
Pixlr.com, great website. I use it for a little extra edits on sigs! Great rendering!

anything besides that?
umm i wasnt asking to build a combo..i was asking which of my beyblades to use against the others to beat them.
like which of my beyblades have a advantage over the others
aTTACK>Stamina>Defense>Attack
(Mar. 06, 2011  9:00 AM)Nile Wrote: Hey im Asking a question do ever think there would be a rubber beyblade cause they could make it out of Bouncy rubber lol?

I dont think there would be a bey completely made of rubber, but there are different parts containing rubber-
Rubber flat, Right Rubber Flat, Meteo L Drago's Wheel
(Mar. 06, 2011  9:50 AM)rockgasher Wrote: umm i wasnt asking to build a combo..i was asking which of my beyblades to use against the others to beat them.
like which of my beyblades have a advantage over the others

ummm.... I think even dis shouldnt be asked in this thread.... I've read a rule somewhere which reads that dont ask questions like- which bey should I use to defeat the others??? which bey shud I buy to beat L drago???
I suggest you read the rulz too...
(Mar. 06, 2011  10:56 AM)janpegasus Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2011  9:00 AM)Nile Wrote: Hey im Asking a question do ever think there would be a rubber beyblade cause they could make it out of Bouncy rubber lol?

I dont think there would be a bey completely made of rubber, but there are different parts containing rubber-
Rubber flat, Right Rubber Flat, Meteo L Drago's Wheel
Rubber on Beyblades dont bounce much because they are spinning too fast to exert a parallel force with the stadium floor and the fact its the wrong type of rubber to store and release energy efficiently. Also the Stadiums aren't hard enough so absorb too much energy, not allowing the Beyblade to bounce very well. Though I'd expect it to be too dangerous if it would bounce.

If you really love rubber, I guess the best you can do is Meteo L Drago (Absorb) R145 RF.
Hmmm that is actually an OK Beyblade for Attack.
Or it could be a defence bey with CS/RS/RSF with a CS it would be a pretty awsome bey as it could attack or defend and in stamina mode spin steal
(Mar. 06, 2011  11:34 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: Or it could be a defence bey with CS/RS/RSF with a CS it would be a pretty awsome bey as it could attack or defend and in stamina mode spin steal
MLD equalizes (spin 'steals') with the rubber sections on the L Drago II Clear Wheel. At 145 Height, the rubber sections cannot be utilized (except against 230).

Also, MLD's Smash Attack comes from the rubber sections too, so when going against Beys at 145 height or lower, MLD wouldn't be able to effectively deliver strong hits.
It wasn't a quetsion lol it was an add on to previous posts and I don't normally use MLD as I like to pulverise it with quetz and stuff but not much else apart from average stuff
(Mar. 06, 2011  11:46 AM)Callum6939 Wrote: It wasn't a quetsion lol it was an add on to previous posts and I don't normally use MLD as I like to pulverise it with quetz and stuff but not much else apart from average stuff
I wasn't answering you either.
I was just stating that MLD R145CS cannot effectively "attack or defend and in stamina mode spin steal".
whatsso special about stardust pegasis other tha nthe metal wheel
Hi guys!, I was looking at this shop called shop.sonokong.co.kr

I know that many have talked about this before but I was wanting to know if they could ship to Singapore and how do I order items from this website. I would really like to make some purchases from this site for my own personal wants. So please could someone answer my questions? And if I can only buy off this site if I live in Korea than could someone be my middle man? I will pay for the item with shipping but they must not be a big gap between what you are charging me and what the price on the site costs.

Thanks,
NBeybladeManiac