Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what are the top three lightest fusion wheels and energy rings and what are their weights thanks
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:18 PM)Idk Wrote: what are the top three lightest fusion wheels and energy rings and what are their weights thanks

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p04cw.htm
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p05mw.htm
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:18 PM)Idk Wrote: what are the top three lightest fusion wheels and energy rings and what are their weights thanks

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p04cw.htm
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p05mw.htm

ummm i cant read that its in a foriegn language
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:28 PM)Idk Wrote: ummm i cant read that its in a foriegn language

Oh no, you cannot see the clear Arabic numbers among all that Japanese ... What can the world do ... Surely Google is also completely unhelpful here too ...
Out of these 3 which Libra mold has the most defense, Mold 1, Mold 2, or Mold 3?
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:28 PM)Idk Wrote: ummm i cant read that its in a foriegn language

Oh no, you cannot see the clear Arabic numbers among all that Japanese ... What can the world do ... Surely Google is also completely unhelpful here too ...

lmao that acturely made me laugh your the best lol Joyful_2.

also does any one know if TT, sonokong or hasbro will atempt to make a hybrid wheel version of quetzalcoatl? as i think hasbro might do in a second wave of legend series, if they do probably be Night Quetzalcoatl Crying
TAKARA-TOMY and SonoKong will not make one, for sure. They are entering the 4D System, there would be no point in making Hybrid Wheel versions of previous Beyblades, especially when TAKARA-TOMY clearly did not bother with it and just re-released some old Beyblades like Aries and Aquario.

I think Hasbro will do everything except Quetzalcoatl and L Drago ...
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:56 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Out of these 3 which Libra mold has the most defense, Mold 1, Mold 2, or Mold 3?
My friend on YouTube said that old 2 Works best. But I am not sure why
Is the 230 track better for stamina, or defense?
(Mar. 05, 2011  11:55 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: Is the 230 track better for stamina, or defense?

defence as it absorbs shock from metal wheels
(Mar. 05, 2011  11:55 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: Is the 230 track better for stamina, or defense?

It is better for outspinning (one of the objectives; outspin or Knock out).
is basalt horogium better than earth eagle right out of the box? EDIT:because, the track and bottom are the same and besides that they are difrent
@ trumpetblader As long as they aren't the light wheels yes.
(Mar. 06, 2011  12:56 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: is bb-32 acceptable for tournament use?

The stadium in it is exactly the Attack Type BeyStadium, yes.
Would clear nail polish keep my HMS Beyblade's Stickers on for a REALLY LONG time?
And I know this is illegal, but would clear nail Polish make a Grip Flat core hard and wear less? tnx
Hey will there be any tournaments in ohio manly near columbus?
(Mar. 06, 2011  3:52 AM)EarthWolf522 Wrote: Hey will there be any tournaments in ohio manly near columbus?

The WBO doesn't make tournaments. The users do.
Is there going to be a tournament in Ohio particularly in or near Columbus
(Mar. 06, 2011  1:31 AM)KhangAnNguyen Wrote: Would clear nail polish keep my HMS Beyblade's Stickers on for a REALLY LONG time?
And I know this is illegal, but would clear nail Polish make a Grip Flat core hard and wear less? tnx
Yeah, use clear nail polish to keep the stickers mint. Lasts a long time, but I'm not sure how long exactly. As for using it on a Grip Flat Core, I can't see the nail polish lasting long. It may help, but I doubt it would be much.
Why is Dark wolf a bad beyblade.
I know it is made by outclassed parts, but it is better than some beyblades.
And how about if you don't have access to other better beyblades.
All I have been seeing about Dark Wolf is that it sucks.
But WHY???
whats the name of the jumping beyblade from the original series
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:38 AM)RockLEO112 Wrote: Why is Dark wolf a bad beyblade.
I mean it is made by outclassed parts, but it is better than some beyblades.
And how about if you don't have access to other better beyblades.
All I have been seeing about Dark Wolf is that it sucks.
But WHY???

Try reading the article about it on Beywiki ...
Does the angle compass really work or is it really quite useless?
(Mar. 06, 2011  4:55 AM)Cpt Capri Wrote: Does the angle compass really work or is it really quite useless?

Its Useless, One Of The Really Useless Tools.