Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

PoISON AND DARK PRODUCS RECOIL WHICH MAKES A MAJOR SPIN LOSS AND ARE LIGHT AND IS SHAPED LIKE that it doesen't have defense
Sorry caps was on.
You could have just retyped it without the caps.
And the weight distribution of it is just bad, haha.
(Mar. 05, 2011  10:58 AM)blah Wrote: You could have just retyped it without the caps.
And the weight distribution of it is just bad, haha.

Its Design Is So Bad, Weight Distribution Is Worst And Weights Also So Bad. Though They Can Be Used In Defense Combos.
Which is bettere lldrago 100CS or lld ch120WF cuz im feelin i need to trade cs for WF...
CS is better for attack, unless your CS tends to stay in Stamina mode. CS for WF is bad as CS has many more uses than WF.
(Mar. 05, 2011  2:31 PM)Shika blade Wrote: Which is bettere lldrago 100CS or lld ch120WF cuz im feelin i need to trade cs for WF...

Yes as Plasma Apples said CS is better that WF, WF is more used for destableizing combos as CS can be used in some usefull attack combos (Quetzalcoatl CH120 CS) the good thing with CS is that if you do sliding shoot it can maintain the flower pattern and each time it gets to the center is does not loose to much stamina (plastic center) but still carries on round the flower pattern unlike RF it still looses stamina as it hits the center, so i would recommend keeping your CS intead of WF
lol i acturley forgot about that one Pinching_eyes_2 i listed alot of the things except the most ovious lol
Do we need to launch a bey Quickly or Powerfully?
in terms of smashing which is better? Vulcan Horseus Or Gravity Perseus? i always thought it was Gravity because of its multi-hit metal but vulcan being a defense has some smashing to it some how.
(Mar. 05, 2011  3:53 PM)RockSolBlaze Wrote: in terms of smashing which is better? Vulcan Horseus Or Gravity Perseus? i always thought it was Gravity because of its multi-hit metal but vulcan being a defense has some smashing to it some how.

Gravity.
The List Goes Like This -
Lightning>Gravity>Vulcan
(Mar. 05, 2011  3:49 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Do we need to launch a bey Quickly or Powerfully?

Powerfully. Power Is What You Need In A Battle.
ohh i see so lightning has more smash? >< thank you for the insight ^^
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:25 PM)RockSolBlaze Wrote: ohh i see so lightning has more smash? >< thank you for the insight ^^

it might not have more smash, but it has a more effectve smash than the other beys
how does one obtain facebolts for their profile?
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:42 PM)trumpetblade Wrote: how does one obtain facebolts for their profile?

Go Here -
http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php

And Find Reason.
This Is Also Off-Topic.
What is this?
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:15 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote: What is this?

That is a Grand Ketos, with a special WBBA recolour of Ketos.
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:15 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote: What is this?

That is a Grand Ketos, with a special WBBA recolour of Ketos.
What's it's track, T125 or WD145?
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:39 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote: What's it's track, T125 or WD145?

It has none :
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/grade4.html
to be honest i think i would rather be second to get the MB and S130 and a silver WBBA face
is the metal masters going to appear in stors? pm me.
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:04 PM)DarkBlader237 Wrote: is the metal masters going to appear in stors? pm me.

Eventually, yes ... ?

I do not respond in private messages when people post their question ... If you post it, the reply will be posted as well, do not expect anything else.
i the meteo l drago reshuffel set better than the gravity perseus one o th other way round?
(Mar. 05, 2011  9:13 PM)MEECH Wrote: i the meteo l drago reshuffel set better than the gravity perseus one o th other way round?

Use the Purchase Consultation topic and read some of the latests posts, as this was already discussed recently.