Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

i have a ligh launcher 1 a snipe laucnher the left/right spin launcher from gravity pereseus l drago hasbro launcher and some normal hasbro launchers which one shouldi be using
(Mar. 04, 2011  6:07 PM)MEECH Wrote: i have a ligh launcher 1 a snipe laucnher the left/right spin launcher from gravity pereseus l drago hasbro launcher and some normal hasbro launchers which one shouldi be using

the beylauncher L/R from gravity perseus would be the best
(Mar. 04, 2011  6:07 PM)MEECH Wrote: i have a ligh launcher 1 a snipe laucnher the left/right spin launcher from gravity pereseus l drago hasbro launcher and some normal hasbro launchers which one shouldi be using

What are "normal hasbro launchers" ? Anyway, whatever is a Beylauncher is the best to use.
(Mar. 04, 2011  6:10 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

What are "normal hasbro launchers" ? Anyway, whatever is a Beylauncher is the best to use.
the launcher u get from a hasbro bey

also wenever i use the beylauncher i always loose but with ligh launcher 2 i have a better chance of winning
That's beacsue you have to let go of the handle when you finished pulling the string
when i type my mission statement it says some error occured how come???
What is mission statement is my question?
(Mar. 04, 2011  6:20 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: That's beacsue you have to let go of the handle when you finished pulling the string

oh lol i never did becuase i hurt my hand wen doing it but thx
(Mar. 04, 2011  6:44 PM)MEECH Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  6:20 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: That's beacsue you have to let go of the handle when you finished pulling the string

wear a glove like i do and some others like on youtube and put a launcher rubber on the launcher rubber makes it hurt less lol.
Which is better for defense. C145 or GB145?
(Mar. 04, 2011  6:47 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  6:44 PM)MEECH Wrote:

wear a glove like i do and some others like on youtube and put a launcher rubber on the launcher rubber makes it hurt less lol.
but i dont know where 2 get 1
my face bolt on my leone and sagttario wont tighten what shoud i do
(Mar. 04, 2011  10:31 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: What makes a snipe launcher different?

you can use it right handed and left handed but its really bad as it jams during launch
(Mar. 04, 2011  10:15 PM)dru13 Wrote: my face bolt on my leone and sagttario wont tighten what shoud i do

its probably because you tightened them to much so the screw parts have bent, and im guessing there hasbro because they are thinner and bend but TT and SonoKong dont break or bend as they are better manufartured, also just dont twist to hard
(Mar. 04, 2011  10:31 PM)spiritofldrago Wrote: What makes a snipe launcher different?

The benefit of the snipe launcher is that you can pull the ripcoard at any angle but still have the beyblade parrallel to the stadium. Or whatever way you want it to be. So if you were high over a stadium, ou could pull up but still have the beyblade in a good position to launch.
Are there any free programs to make good avatars and how do you get a beyblade render
i meatn good avatars and sigs
Which clear wheel is better Hasbro Bull, Takara Bull, or Takara Kerbecs?
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:41 AM)Trolol Wrote: Which clear wheel is better Hasbro Bull, Takara Bull, or Takara Kerbecs?

Hasbro Bull. It weighs more than the other mentioned wheels.
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:15 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: Are there any free programs to make good avatars and how do you get a beyblade render
i meatn good avatars and sigs
Pixlr.com, great website. I use it for a little extra edits on sigs! Great rendering!
Is the clear wheel on Midnight Bull painted?
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:54 AM)Trolol Wrote: Is the clear wheel on Midnight Bull painted?

Nope. Although it is a darker red it is molded to have that color.
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:56 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  6:54 AM)Trolol Wrote: Is the clear wheel on Midnight Bull painted?

Nope. Although it is a darker red it is molded to have that color.
Is it transparent?
It's translucent