Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

All tips wear down, but CS does not wear as much on the rubber because the rubber is not usually contacting the ground.
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:10 AM)Idk Wrote: would a light wheel be ilegal in a tournement and whats the best way to clean your my tips have red on them from lightning force sorry for askin twice but none answed it so yeah

Yes, it would be illegal.

Just gently brush the paint away with your fingernails.

ok thanks kai-v also is there a way to completely get the paint off the stadium?
Use paint stripper.
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:25 AM)Idk Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:10 AM)Idk Wrote: would a light wheel be ilegal in a tournement and whats the best way to clean your my tips have red on them from lightning force sorry for askin twice but none answed it so yeah

Yes, it would be illegal.

Just gently brush the paint away with your fingernails.

ok thanks kai-v also is there a way to completely get the paint off the stadium?
nail polish remover
How do you post a picture of yourself?
(Mar. 04, 2011  5:19 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: How do you post a picture of yourself?

That has nothing to do with the Beyblade hobby. Ask that elsewhere, or at least look in the Help section.
it is illegal at tournaments when having a combo to use one hasbro and a takara tomy part
No it is completely legal as long as they are both officially Takara TOMY or Hasbro Parts.
Hasbro Stadiums however are illegal.
tell me if this doesnt go here but

where can i get a TT attack stadium online or here by US sellers

also y r hasbro stadiums illeagal
(Mar. 04, 2011  6:40 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: tell me if this doesnt go here but

where can i get a TT attack stadium online or here by US sellers

also y r hasbro stadiums illeagal

I believe that nobody from the United States is selling one. Just get one from OkinawamTS or AkirasDaddy.

They are horribly unbalanced, not fair for all types.
(Mar. 04, 2011  5:45 AM)JonnB Wrote: No it is completely legal as long as they are both officially Takara TOMY or Hasbro Parts.
Hasbro Stadiums however are illegal.

I'd like to add that not only are Takara Tomy and Hasbro beyblades are legal, but also are Sonokong beyblades.
um what spin tracks and performance tips are good to counteract recoil?
RF and RS is the best to counter recoil while spin track doesen't really matter but light weight tracks would be good.
can i battle with a worn ES
(Mar. 04, 2011  8:15 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: can i battle with a worn ES

It depends how worn it is ... Read the Rulebooks.
Why is Hasbro's Bull better than Takara Tomy's Bull?
(Mar. 04, 2011  8:23 AM)Trolol Wrote: Why is Hasbro's Bull better than Takara Tomy's Bull?

That is because it is slightly heavier.
(Mar. 04, 2011  8:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  8:15 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: can i battle with a worn ES

It depends how worn it is ... Read the Rulebooks.
it says it cant be used if it greatly alters the shape. so does a small slant greatly alter the shape?
(Mar. 04, 2011  8:24 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2011  8:23 AM)Trolol Wrote: Why is Hasbro's Bull better than Takara Tomy's Bull?

What are the weights of Bull? (both Hasbro and Takara Tomy)
(Mar. 04, 2011  8:26 AM)Trolol Wrote:

Unfortunately, I do not know the exact weights of Takara Tomy Bull wheels. However, Hasbro Bull clear wheels can range from 3.3 - 3.7 grams.
(Mar. 04, 2011  8:30 AM)Hero Wrote:

Unfortunately, I do not know the exact weights of Takara Tomy Bull wheels. However, Hasbro Bull clear wheels can range from 3.3 - 3.7 grams.
What is the optimum weight for Bull?
(Mar. 04, 2011  8:30 AM)Hero Wrote:

An Ordinary Hasbro Bull is 3.7 grams
TT Bull weighs 3.3 gms
(Mar. 04, 2011  8:31 AM)Trolol Wrote: What is the optimum weight for Bull?

It depends on the combo you intend to use it for.
Stamina-wise you'll want the lighter one.
Defense-wise you'll go for the heavier ones.
Hasbro Bull is better than TT Bull for stamina and defense.
(Mar. 04, 2011  8:48 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Hasbro Bull is better than TT Bull for stamina and defense.

For stamina too? Why is this the case?