Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What is 100 good for? All I know is that its great for attack wheel such as Storm.
It's a great Track for
Attackers like MF Vulcan horseus 100 RF or MF Lightning L Drago 100 RF
For defense like MF-H Earth Bull 100 WB/CS(Gets 8 wins against Vulcan out of 10)
For stamina like Erath/Burn Bull 100 PD/WD/SD
for destabilizers like Flame Cancer 100 SF/WB/FS
(Mar. 03, 2011  7:19 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: For defense like MF-H Earth Bull 100 WB/CS(Gets 8 wins against Vulcan out of 10)

In my informal testing I've noticed that low track defense (on RSF, since that's all I have) works a lot better against Lightning than their GB145 counterparts.
I recent got a Beylauncher, and I cannot do a sliding shoot for the life of me. How do I do it with the STRING LAUNCHER. I've got it almost down with a normal launcher.
(Mar. 03, 2011  8:42 PM)DJ Azure Wrote: I recent got a Beylauncher, and I cannot do a sliding shoot for the life of me. How do I do it with the STRING LAUNCHER. I've got it almost down with a normal launcher.

Just keep practicing, you should get it eventually.
(Mar. 03, 2011  8:42 PM)DJ Azure Wrote: I recent got a Beylauncher, and I cannot do a sliding shoot for the life of me. How do I do it with the STRING LAUNCHER. I've got it almost down with a normal launcher.

try doing it with an RF or R2F as they have more friction (grip) so they can maintain the flower pattern easier

*Sorry for spam earlier computer did not show post* <---offtopic
What is the best spin track and performance tip for a defence type
(Mar. 03, 2011  8:50 PM)MUB Wrote: What is the best spin track and performance tip for a defence type
Look in the "Competitive MFB Combos" thread.
I'm using a Brand New Storm Pegasis that game in the Hybrid Wheel set. I know I should practice, but it just seems to unnatural to aim the Beylauncher with the string toward me, instead of pulling to the side... When I aim it like a normal launcher and pull back, I can get it, but is there some way to get a sliding shoot when pulling to the side?
Push both arms forward as you are pulling.
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:20 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Vulcan is now the third best I think.
Lightning is the best one now and Gravity comes a close second
thx and the good thing is i have all 3
(Mar. 03, 2011  10:59 PM)MEECH Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:20 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Vulcan is now the third best I think.
Lightning is the best one now and Gravity comes a close second
thx and the good thing is i have all 3

its
LLD
Gravity per
meteo
vulcan
(Mar. 03, 2011  8:50 PM)MUB Wrote: What is the best spin track and performance tip for a defence type

Track - GB145/230
Tip - CS/RS/RSF

For tips in a tournament CS then WB as alot of people us stamina types
whats the best way to clean ur bey parts cause my tips have red on em from where i use lightning force
Which stamina bey is better in PTW? Burn(hasbro) 145sd vs Burn(hasbro) 145wd?
(Mar. 04, 2011  12:57 AM)DemonRageX Wrote: Which stamina bey is better in PTW? Burn(hasbro) 145sd vs Burn(hasbro) 145wd?

The WD combo as it has extra spin once out of stamina, also try a lower track as it has more balance usually and sometimes more stamina (I'm a low stamina user)
i lost my assembly wrench and i cant buy another one what do i do
(Mar. 04, 2011  1:50 AM)DISisCAPRICORN Wrote: i lost my assembly wrench and i cant buy another one what do i do
use a real wrench that is the right size, or buy a launcher grip.
whats a better attack wheel cyber or galaxy
(Mar. 04, 2011  2:24 AM)Idk Wrote: whats a better attack wheel cyber or galaxy
Both are horrible, but I'd say Galaxy.
(Mar. 03, 2011  11:01 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: its
LLD
Gravity per
meteo
vulcan

Good god, I thought I trashed/ranted enough about Meteo:
It is no where near Vulcan's stature, it cannot be compared.
That is seriously wrong. Vulcan>Meteo.
would a light wheel be ilegal in a tournement and whats the best way to clean your my tips have red on them from lightning force sorry for askin twice but none answed it so yeah
What is the best bey through Hasbro Parts and a 90 that has a high win rate to beat a MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF? Mostly defence is what I need.
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:10 AM)Idk Wrote: would a light wheel be ilegal in a tournement and whats the best way to clean your my tips have red on them from lightning force sorry for askin twice but none answed it so yeah

Yes, it would be illegal.

Just gently brush the paint away with your fingernails.