Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

If I let go then the string flicks back and canes my hand, is that what is meant to happen?

Also, what is T125 good for?
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:58 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: If I let go then the string flicks back and canes my hand, is that what is meant to happen?

Get a Launcher Grip. It will reduce the chance of the Beylauncher hitting you.

T125 is OK for Stamina. It's not really recommended to be used however.

(Mar. 03, 2011  1:53 PM)blah Wrote: The Japanese and Korean products are pretty much exactly the same except for some mold differences and Sonokong has stronger material I believe ?
But they are no different to each other and no product is superior over the other.
Also I like to point out that Takara Tomy's bottoms click onto the track while Sonokong's bottoms just fit tightly and don't click. The Sonokong bottoms also tend to get loose after a while after repeated customization.
(Mar. 03, 2011  1:58 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: If I let go then the string flicks back and canes my hand, is that what is meant to happen?

t125 is a stamina track at a mid height . It has some sttamina uses but hasn't been trsted so much it also has some offensive uses but CH120 is a more suitable height.
Thanks, I just realized I could use my launcher grip after I posted that. But if I do let go then my string launcher gets jammed sometimes and it takes a while to get it working again. Any help with this problem? (thanks on all the help so far)

And which would be a better choice in general, T125 of WD145?
(Mar. 03, 2011  2:24 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Thanks, I just realized I could use my launcher grip after I posted that. But if I do let go then my string launcher gets jammed sometimes and it takes a while to get it working again. Any help with this problem? (thanks on all the help so far)

If it gets jammed you might have to buy a new one. If it's just a minor problem don't worry about it.

You're getting Grand Ketos, right? Pick which one you like the most. All of the parts in Grand Ketos aren't that good apart from the Performance Tip.
(Mar. 03, 2011  2:27 PM)Trolol Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  2:24 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Thanks, I just realized I could use my launcher grip after I posted that. But if I do let go then my string launcher gets jammed sometimes and it takes a while to get it working again. Any help with this problem? (thanks on all the help so far)

If it gets jammed you might have to buy a new one. If it's just a minor problem don't worry about it.

You're getting Grand Ketos, right? Pick which one you like the most. All of the parts in Grand Ketos aren't that good apart from the Performance Tip.

actually t125 is better and reccomended more, get that one

oh if you launcher jams (doesnt retract after launch) i have a vid on how to fix it on my youtube channel check it out
I just did some tests on my hasbro max stampede stadium with my Earth Orso DF145WD (I have no better stadiums) and with my hardest rip with the string launcher I got 2mins and 11sec, and and average of 2mins and 1sec. With the Light Launcher II, my hardest rip got me 2mins 29sec, and an average of 2mins 25sec. This makes me think I am doing something wrong, am I?
Thanks, you all have been if great help.
Does the Ray unicorno starter that comes with light launcher 2 have first mold or second mold of ray?
Is the grand fusion wheel really good for anything, like stamina?
It is ok for attack and defense, but it is heavily outclassed by Vulcan, Lightning etc. in attack and Earth, Libra etc. in defense.
What Engine Gear Beyblade was the best out of these? Dragoon G, Gaia Dragoon G, Dranzer G, Driger G, Draciel G, Metal Driger?
I would go for Dranzer or Driger
Uh but whats Dranzer and Drigers usefull parts? Like is Dranzer's Attack Ring good in attack, etc?
(Mar. 03, 2011  4:57 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: What Engine Gear Beyblade was the best out of these? Dragoon G, Gaia Dragoon G, Dranzer G, Driger G, Draciel G, Metal Driger?

dragoon g, the ar ring a WD and bb were some of the best parts for attack in plastics . Driger for the awsome ar ring, it has pper and smash.Metal driger for the HMC .
which virgo is the five minute mold how do i tell the difference on ebay
kk
but when i get it will it spin for exactly 5 or 3 minutes
not exatly , it usually spins in the 3 minuite section or 5 minute. If you have a weak launch it may be high 2minuite or high 4minuite
Not exactly those numbers, but you will know which mold it is pretty easily. It will be in that area.
how come no ones testing combos anymore?
There are people testing combo's
if vulcan is the 2nd best attack wheel wahts the 1st
Vulcan is now the third best I think.
Lightning is the best one now and Gravity comes a close second