Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Were still testing it, but so far it's got amazing results!
You can help by getting one if you wantTongue_out_wink
Is there a major difference between Sonokong and Takara? as i was looking at osme beys on ebay and they were all sonokong, is sonokong like the cheap rip-off brand from takara? or is sonokong legit?

thanks in advance
(Mar. 02, 2011  10:59 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Sorry, I meant which is better for defense out of WD145 and T125. And what is the name of the launcher that comes with Gravity Perseus and how good is it?

Quote:Is basalt horogrium good?
Yes, Basalt is a top-tier defense wheel due to it being very heavy. 145 is a good spin track and WD is a top-tier stamina bottom with decent defense capabilities.
Anyone, I need to know!
(Mar. 02, 2011  11:49 AM)moothecow Wrote: Is there a major difference between Sonokong and Takara? as i was looking at osme beys on ebay and they were all sonokong, is sonokong like the cheap rip-off brand from takara? or is sonokong legit?

thanks in advance
Sonokong is a completely legit brand. It's just the main Beyblade distributer in Korea, like how Hasbro is the main distributer for many western countries.

Beys from Sonokong do not have any major differences from Takara Tomy ones, but Sonokong tend to use newer molds (most notably the RF Bottoms back then).
(Mar. 02, 2011  9:04 AM)demonic raven Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  9:00 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:58 AM)demonic raven Wrote: just saw a bit of mfb animie i saw a angle compass and i want to know if they realy exsist be kinda handy if they do to beginners anway

The Angle Compass does exist.

im guesing its pretty much useless and not a realy helpfull cool

thing like in the anime
it addes weight to the launcher, making it more balanced but it doesn't really help with alighning , i would recomend bb-73 (metal assist (is bb-73 right ?0
(Mar. 02, 2011  11:51 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Sorry, I meant which is better for defense out of WD145 and T125. And what is the name of the launcher that comes with Gravity Perseus and how good is it?
Both T125 and WD145 are pretty bad for Defense, but T125 would probably be better since WD145's wings protrude far out and are not free spinning, producing more recoil, making it a bad choice for Defense.

The Launcher that comes with Gravity Perseus is the Beylauncher LR. Its launch power is the same as a regular Beylauncher and it can be used on both right and left spin Beys (launching them in the spin direction they are supposed to be in).
th
(Mar. 02, 2011  11:51 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  10:59 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Sorry, I meant which is better for defense out of WD145 and T125. And what is the name of the launcher that comes with Gravity Perseus and how good is it?

Quote:Is basalt horogrium good?
Yes, Basalt is a top-tier defense wheel due to it being very heavy. 145 is a good spin track and WD is a top-tier stamina bottom with decent defense capabilities.
Anyone, I need to know!

the launcher is beylauncher LR it is a goood launcher it the sence it is a bey launcher for left and right and WD (although carp) 145 is better but T125 hasn't properly been intro to defence customes i think it has potential because it acts similarly to D125 which is equal to T125

EDIT: beaten
I Know that not a great deal of testing is done on MB Tip , but is it better in defense & stamina than B or WB , does it have the same moving patterns like that of WB ??? & what are MB's competitive uses
well due to lack of friction its worse than wide ball and ball. The theory is MB has good stamina uses as B can maintain stamina and metal has low friction points. So when further testing is done it should show stamina uses. And on a side note ts the heaviest tip.
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:39 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: I Know that not a great deal of testing is done on MB Tip , but is it better in defense & stamina than B or WB , does it have the same moving patterns like that of WB ??? & what are MB's competitive uses

MB was competetive. In fact it was used by LeeDraciel to help win Legend of the Bey.
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:43 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:39 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: I Know that not a great deal of testing is done on MB Tip , but is it better in defense & stamina than B or WB , does it have the same moving patterns like that of WB ??? & what are MB's competitive uses

MB was competetive. In fact it was used by LeeDraciel to help win Legend of the Bey.

In a stamina custom, right ?
What Engine Gear was the best out of Dragoon G, Gaia Dragoon G, Dranzer G, Driger G, Draciel G, Metal Driger?
What launcher produces the most power?
(Mar. 02, 2011  2:58 PM)Cpt Capri Wrote: What launcher produces the most power?

the beylauncher has more power over the light launcher if launched correctly, hold the bey launchers handle with your thumb and index finger gently and pull at full strength the handle should leave your figers when the string runs out, there is a huge power difference Tongue_out
And Rev Up Launcher is faster than a Bey Launcher
(Mar. 02, 2011  1:43 PM)BladeStorm Wrote:

Can you please mention the combo he used as i am curious which type of combo did he use & as he won the final with it , it means that his opponent was equally good so if you know what combo did he use , please reply me via pm if our discussion is going of topic , as these things can't be talked over in build me a combo thread
What makes Screw Capricorn 90MF part of the maximum series?
Extreme Upper
But Screw seems to be good in destabilization as upper is not good in MFB.
(Mar. 02, 2011  4:02 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Extreme Upper
But Screw seems to be good in destabilization as upper is not good in MFB.
Thanks!
What the hell is gattyaki?
I heard some people talk about it.
(Mar. 02, 2011  4:58 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: What the hell is gattyaki?

Type of launch where one beyblade attempts to knock out the other beyblade mid-air before it touches the stadium.
Wouldn't that be impossible if it is possible could you tell me how?
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:04 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Wouldn't that be impossible if it is possible could you tell me how?

Theres 2 players, its for competetive battling not testing.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Gattyaki
EDIT: Beaten.
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:05 PM)L-Drago rules Wrote:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Gattyaki
EDIT: Beaten.

no need for "EDIT: Beaten." 2 correct answers are better than 1.