Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 02, 2011  2:08 AM)Omega12 Wrote: This time I'm sure I'm in the right thread!

Do the Pegasus and Pegasus II clear wheels perform the same?
Pegasis is lighter than Pegasis II.
Do TT and SK beys have decal placement instructions included?
(Mar. 02, 2011  3:02 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Do TT and SK beys have decal placement instructions included?
Yes.
(Mar. 02, 2011  3:02 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Do TT and SK beys have decal placement instructions included?
Yes.
Which destabilizer performs better on PTW stadium? Flame Bull or Gasher 100FS vs Burn Bull or Gasher 100FS
What beys come with the 90 track?
(Mar. 02, 2011  3:56 AM)RinAK212 Wrote: What beys come with the 90 track?

I essentially listed all of them yesterday or the day before when someone asked what colours of 90 existed, and I was just missing the one from BB-96. Go back a few pages in this topic and you should find my response.
(Mar. 02, 2011  3:48 AM)DemonRageX Wrote: Which destabilizer performs better on PTW stadium? Flame Bull or Gasher 100FS vs Burn Bull or Gasher 100FS

my guess would be flame since it's already considered a good destabilizer. SF works very well in ptw.
Yes, but what energy ring/clear wheel should I use?
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:04 AM)DemonRageX Wrote: Yes, but what energy ring/clear wheel should I use?
If I'm correct, I'm pretty sure that the Gasher wheel is pretty good for Destabilizer's. I could be wrong though...
(Mar. 02, 2011  5:04 AM)DemonRageX Wrote: Yes, but what energy ring/clear wheel should I use?
You should use the Gasher clear wheel
What beyblades come with a Turbo Winder?
I'm going to visit Taiwan soon. Anyone know where to get beys there?
(Mar. 02, 2011  6:28 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What beyblades come with a Turbo Winder?

Dragoon GT
What would you say is the best way to carry around a stadium so you can basically have battles ANYWHERE?

(Like I have an attack stadium, I want to bring it around school so during breaks I can use the Beyblades that are inside my bag)
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:20 AM)DJ Azure Wrote: What would you say is the best way to carry around a stadium so you can basically have battles ANYWHERE?

(Like I have an attack stadium, I want to bring it around school so during breaks I can use the Beyblades that are inside my bag)

Probably a backpack/bookbag. Other then that a plastic/paper bag or nothing.
(Mar. 02, 2011  7:20 AM)RockLEO112 Wrote: I'm going to visit Taiwan soon. Anyone know where to get beys there?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
these are the last 3 beys i need to buy in my store im buying one of them today i need help on how to pick =]

dark hasher
storm aqurio
dark bull

thanks guys
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:37 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:20 AM)DJ Azure Wrote: What would you say is the best way to carry around a stadium so you can basically have battles ANYWHERE?

Probably a backpack/bookbag. Other then that a plastic/paper bag or nothing.

I should be a little more clear, something a bit more... subtle. Any ideas?
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:53 AM)demonic raven Wrote: these are the last 3 beys i need to buy in my store im buying one of them today i need help on how to pick =]

dark hasher
storm aqurio
dark bull

thanks guys
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
These type of questions should be there.
just saw a bit of mfb animie i saw a angle compass and i want to know if they realy exsist be kinda handy if they do to beginners anway
They exist but they're useless.
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:58 AM)demonic raven Wrote: just saw a bit of mfb animie i saw a angle compass and i want to know if they realy exsist be kinda handy if they do to beginners anway

The Angle Compass does exist.
(Mar. 02, 2011  9:00 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2011  8:58 AM)demonic raven Wrote: just saw a bit of mfb animie i saw a angle compass and i want to know if they realy exsist be kinda handy if they do to beginners anway

The Angle Compass does exist.

im guesing its pretty much useless and not a realy helpfull cool thing like in the anime
Hey I gots a question,

Anybody know where I can buy or how i can make a
"Cyber Dragoon"
AR: Cybernetic Dragon
WD: 10-Wide
SG: Right SG (MG Jumping Version)
BB: SG Jumping Base 2

If i were to make it where would i get the parts from.

Thanks in Advance
Is basalt horogrium good?
Sorry, I meant which is better for defense out of WD145 and T125. And what is the name of the launcher that comes with Gravity Perseus and how good is it?

Quote:Is basalt horogrium good?
Yes, Basalt is a top-tier defense wheel due to it being very heavy. 145 is a good spin track and WD is a top-tier stamina bottom with decent defense capabilities.