Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 01, 2011  9:26 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Wolborg MS.

Looks like someone can't read...
what is the bets webiste for making signatures
Is there something as LRF? LF, but made of rubber instead of plastic?
(Mar. 01, 2011  9:39 AM)glinny Wrote: what is the bets webiste for making signatures

This is a thread about Beyblade related questions.
(Mar. 01, 2011  9:40 AM)TheLoneWolf.Kai Wrote: Is there something as LRF? LF, but made of rubber instead of plastic?

There's a LRF. It comes with the L Drago reshufle set
Could you name this set please? Is Lightning L Drago a better blade than Meteo L Drago?
Could you name this set please? Is Lightning L Drago a better blade than Meteo L Drago?
Which is better for Lightning L Drago based attack combos: 85 or 90?
So, the takara tomy light launcher II is less powerful than the hasbro string launcher? You guys did not make it clear.
(Mar. 01, 2011  10:08 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: So, the takara tomy light launcher II is less powerful than the hasbro string launcher? You guys did not make it clear.
String Launcher > Any Launcher currently released except for Rev-Up Launcher
Rev up launcher ? I thought the beylauncher was stronger because the power is controlled by the user and not by the mechanism. o.o
(Mar. 01, 2011  10:26 AM)blah Wrote: Rev up launcher ? I thought the beylauncher was stronger because the power is controlled by the user and not by the mechanism. o.o

I don't know lol. I'm just guessing.

And anyways, which combo is better?

MF Lightning L Drago 85 RF

or

MF Lightning L Drago 90 RF
MF Lightning L Drago 85RF, but .5mm doesn't really make a big difference so 90 is usable as well.
So the rev-up launcher is stronger? I thought that was bad due to it being a hasbro gimmic and the mechanisms jamming.

Quote:which combo is better?

MF Lightning L Drago 85 RF

or

MF Lightning L Drago 90 RF
I'd say MF Lightning L Drago 85 RF
I posted this before but wasn't answered so I'll say it again. What is the best attack fusion wheel besides lightning.
Vulcan & Pegasis.
(Mar. 01, 2011  10:54 AM)blah Wrote: Vulcan & Pegasis.
Plus Meteo and Gravity. And Pegasis ain't that good anymore. It should be tier 2 by now.
How do you wear down your R2F quickly? I want mine to be a defense bottom.
is anything can beat Basault Wheel..(i know its heaviest and powerful)..
i could beat with pegasis and earth wheel
by basault pegasis 145D..

what about if basalt is set with 230 track??
or RS buttom
Hey, how strong is a Grand as a defense wheel, better or worse than earth? And how is WD145 and AD145 for defense? What is the best defense wheel to date?
(Mar. 01, 2011  12:27 PM)Trolol Wrote: How do you wear down your R2F quickly? I want mine to be a defense bottom.

The only way to wear it and slow it down is naturally. Doing so any other way would make the bottom retain its flatness.

R²F doesn't really slow down after extended use, though-- My one is past 6 months old and it still flowers and circles pretty fast.

(Mar. 01, 2011  12:37 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Hey, how strong is a Grand as a defense wheel, better or worse than earth? And how is WD145 and AD145 for defense? What is the best defense wheel to date?

Grand is worse than Earth for defense and stamina.

WD145 is alright for defense, but produces recoil and has been heavily outclassed since its release. AD145 is quite small so it can't absorb attacks very well and barely outclasses 145 for defence.

Although Basalt and Hell get quite good results as defense wheels, more testing is needed so Libra is still currently the best defense wheel.
(Mar. 01, 2011  12:37 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Hey, how strong is a Grand as a defense wheel, better or worse than earth? And how is WD145 and AD145 for defense? What is the best defense wheel to date?
Grand sucks as a defense wheel, way worser than Earth.

WD145 sucks, AD145 is more suited for stamina.

Probably the best Defense wheel to date is Libra.
Which wheel is best for defence
1. Libra (mold 1)
2. Libra (mold 2)
3. Libra (mold 3)
4. Basalt
5. Earth (mold 2)

Thx. im really confused Smile
Basalt or Libra mold 2
But i think Basalt if you can sacrifice stamina
(Mar. 01, 2011  1:24 PM)taj12 Wrote: Which wheel is best for defence
1. Libra (mold 1)
2. Libra (mold 2)
3. Libra (mold 3)
4. Basalt
5. Earth (mold 2)

Thx. im really confused Smile

Basalt. Its one of the best wheels for defense.