Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 20, 2011  5:37 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: I was looking through my old plastic beyblades and recently came across a couple of gems, one of which I am unsure of. I know it is a re-release of dragoon. It's shiny (metallic colored stickers and silver/grey painted parts). There are four dragon heads each with a red plastic "spike" protruding underneath right above the eyes. Literally a plastic attack wheel (silver in color) with a red attack wheel attached underneath (and then the weight disk and base). The base has a rubber flat bottom to it. I know for a fact that it is hasbro. Can anyone tell me the name of this dragoon? What is it worth?

I got skipped Unhappy
I have number 1 engraved on my Burn Metal Wheel. Does that mean its Mold 1?
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:42 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I have number 1 engraved on my Burn Metal Wheel. Does that mean its Mold 1?

Didn't I already tell you, Yes it does.
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:42 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I have number 1 engraved on my Burn Metal Wheel. Does that mean its Mold 1?
If BURN WHEEL is engraved on it then it is also 1 is engraved on mold 1.
I was unsure because Diamond gave a picture for Burn Mold 1 and Mold 2. Both of them have number 3 engraved on it.. Which is weird o.o
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:45 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I was unsure because Diamond gave a picture for Burn Mold 1 and Mold 2. Both of them have number 3 engraved on it.. Which is weird o.o

I already said - if it has BURN WHEEL engraved on it then its mold 1.
Mold 2 is not having BURN WHEEL on it.
Personally I do not think the numbers at the back mean much. They are more obscure references for TAKARA-TOMY than obvious signs for us of which mold it is. It is best to just look at the physical mold itself.
Are the Random Boosters with the Light Wheel series only good for anything else OTHER than the Light Wheels? I keep seeing them on eBay, but I thought they were fake since the Fusion Wheel looked like plastic.
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:52 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Are the Random Boosters with the Light Wheel series only good for anything else OTHER than the Light Wheels? I keep seeing them on eBay, but I thought they were fake since the Fusion Wheel looked like plastic.
The Light Wheels are Plastic, And they are banned from WBO play.
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:52 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Are the Random Boosters with the Light Wheel series only good for anything else OTHER than the Light Wheels? I keep seeing them on eBay, but I thought they were fake since the Fusion Wheel looked like plastic.

These Have Better Stamina Than Normal Wheels.

They are real and the "fusion wheel" is indeed made out of plastic.
Regardless, I can only see one reason to get one and that is for the CH120 that comes with Mad Cancer CH120FS. Although, there are much easier ways to get it that one part. In which makes those Random Boosters pretty much useless other than collection purposes.
I meant the parts. Just the parts. Like the Clear Wheel, Track, and Bottom. Not the Light Wheel, I know those are banned by WBO.
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:03 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I meant the parts. Just the parts. Like the Clear Wheel, Track, and Bottom. Not the Light Wheel, I know those are banned by WBO.

Most of those parts can be found in other methods with a guaranteed chance of getting them. They are mostly outclassed.
Here they are.
So I started watching the Metal Fight Beyblade anime (subbed), and Ginga uses this little box on the right side of his waist when he prepares his Beyblade. I've also seen it sold by Hasbro. Is this a Hasbro-only thing, or has Takara distributed it as well? (If it is distributed by Takara, then I am having a hard time finding it in the BeyWiki...)
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:15 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So I started watching the Metal Fight Beyblade anime (subbed), and Ginga uses this little box on the right side of his waist when he prepares his Beyblade. I've also seen it sold by Hasbro. Is this a Hasbro-only thing, or has Takara distributed it as well? (If it is distributed by Takara, then I am having a hard time finding it in the BeyWiki...)

Correct. Only Hasbro is selling those Quick Deploy cases or whatever they're called. However Takara does have the BeyDeck case which I think is more nicer.
Really? Damn, Hasbro. And that one looked cool, too....so can it really clip to a belt?
(Feb. 20, 2011  7:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Really? Damn, Hasbro. And that one looked cool, too....so can it really clip to a belt?

Funny what you can do with Google.
Actually, Takara Tomy has released those products; I believe AkirasDaddy did a video on one of them.
but takara's is a little different you can put Toupie tops in them
The card that comes with some sets like Gravity Perseus, they're not used in WBO-hosted events, right? If not, what do you guys put on your 3-Segmented Grip Launcher?
I was wondering if the stamina/white Perseus clear wheel was good/better than the regular one and would it switch modes although I doubt it would do much. Either way I plan to purchase it I'm just wondering if its practical to use.
I put pokemon cards etc. Seriously, you could print beycards on paper, glue them to a card/cardboard and put it in the segment launchergrip.
(Feb. 20, 2011  8:37 AM)Kaizer Wrote: yo homies this fake?
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Toys-models/Oth...694520.htm

It could be. There isn't any product number on it or even a proper stadium name.
Dawg, yes it is.