Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

On the top-tier list, Pegasis is the only one. You could try MF Leone H145RF although its extremly out-classed
(Feb. 19, 2011  5:56 PM)RinAK212 Wrote: Which metal wheel besides Pegasis is good in attack with 145 tracks? Because most attack metal wheels are to be paired with very low tracks.

Mf gravity Perseus r145 rf is a good 145 height

Libra can also - mf libra ch120 rf

Gravity Perseus is a very versatile wheel right now. It works on all heights. It has more weight than all(other than basalt) metal wheels, so it can spin a tiny bit longer, helping to outspin other attack types
How much is a mint black dranzer f worth or a purple wolborg ?
(Feb. 19, 2011  6:33 PM)MaStErDrAcIeL97 Wrote: How much is a mint black dranzer f worth or a purple wolborg ?

Use the Purchase Consultation for questions like that.
Would glue help keep plastic beyblade stickers on? If not, what would?
Clear Nail Polish, I believe.
(Feb. 19, 2011  6:38 PM)KhangAnNguyen Wrote: Would glue help keep plastic beyblade stickers on? If not, what would?

It works just fine for me , i did use glue on my plastic bey & pressed the sticker against the plastic Attack ring by putting some pressure not it does not move , but i don't battle with it so that maybe why they are not coming off
I mean would a coating of glue keep the stickers on, like a coating of clear nail polish on MFB Beybalde Stickers?
What is a good combo for Ray Unicorno not including RF and it is for attack types
(Feb. 19, 2011  7:49 PM)Masamune 107 Wrote: What is a good combo for Ray Unicorno not including RF and it is for attack types

Ask in Build Me a Combo section Smile
My Lightning Force stadium is really scratched up and has lots of dust on the surface. Is there a way to get the Beystadium clean and smooth?
(Feb. 19, 2011  8:27 PM)DemonRageX Wrote: My Lightning Force stadium is really scratched up and has lots of dust on the surface. Is there a way to get the Beystadium clean and smooth?

Wet washcloth maybe? It gets the dust off, but I don't know about scratches.
(Feb. 19, 2011  8:36 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  8:27 PM)DemonRageX Wrote: My Lightning Force stadium is really scratched up and has lots of dust on the surface. Is there a way to get the Beystadium clean and smooth?

Wet washcloth maybe? It gets the dust off, but I don't know about scratches.

If he/she just wants to clean the Stadium, then yes, a damp cloth will do the job.

But if he/she wants to remove the paint, then I believe it Is rubbing alcohol. But I'm not really 100% sure though.
Are the Legend Series beys only purchasable from Target?
(Feb. 19, 2011  9:31 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Are the Legend Series beys only purchasable from Target?

I am quite sure they are available everywhere they can be, still depending on the region ...
(Feb. 19, 2011  9:31 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Are the Legend Series beys only purchasable from Target?

Here in Texas I have found them at Target, Wal-Mart, and Toys R Us. Target had them the cheapest.
I just bought a hell kerbecs sono kong verison and the bottom is wearing out fast
If I would have bought the orignal takara from Japan would the bottom last longer
Which is better
MF-L/MF-H Earth Bull 230 CS
(Feb. 20, 2011  12:00 AM)meforthewin Wrote: Which is better
MF-L/MF-H Earth Bull 230 CS

Mf-l

That's more of a "build me a combo" question
For the Grip Rubber, it has three segments: a base, a middle, and an end segment. How many middle segments would I need to put on the Grip Launcher or 3-Segment Grip Launcher with Grip Support accessory?
how do i make storm capricorn bounce?
(Feb. 20, 2011  1:49 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: For the Grip Rubber, it has three segments: a base, a middle, and an end segment. How many middle segments would I need to put on the Grip Launcher or 3-Segment Grip Launcher with Grip Support accessory?
You can't but the Grip Rubber on the 3-segment Launcher Grip. You have to remove the handle part, then put the Launcher Grip's with the Grip Rubber on. That's how I understood your question, sorry if I misunderstood you.
(Feb. 20, 2011  2:03 AM)glinny Wrote: how do i make storm capricorn bounce?
1. Go to a toy store.
2. Pick up a Storm Capricorne
3. Unbox it.
4. Launch it.
Finally! You got your Storm Capricorn to bounce in 4 steps!
Is Ray Unicorno 100CS a good combo
Earth has good stamina and defense, right?
(Feb. 20, 2011  2:30 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Earth has good stamina and defense, right?

yes