Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 19, 2011  10:08 AM)Kazemaru Wrote: What is Jack from MFBE's special move with Beafowl?
I know it is like when loads of feathers from Beafowl fly towards the opponent (like against Grand Capricorn)

But what is this awesomesauce move called?

Please post this in beyblade random anime & manga thoughts , this question is related to the anime
In 230 CS or WD is better
I heard a lot of people saying CS is better in 230 for stamina.
Sorry double post got an error with My BB Engine & , it kept me redirecting to the first page of the thread when i used to post reply , i had this problem yesterday also
yup it happens to me as well.
once u have sent the deposit to MOJ how much time does it take for them to process it??
(Feb. 19, 2011  10:36 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: In 230 CS or WD is better
I heard a lot of people saying CS is better in 230 for stamina.

CS ... It Has Metal Spike Which Has Much More Stamina Than WD.
The Rubber On The Side Prevents Its KO, Though It can KO others.
plastic spike, not metal and how long does it take MOJ to process the deposit?
It's plastic sharp and does not have as much as stamina as wd in 145 and 100 but it has more stamina than WD in 230
How come?
EDIT:1000TH Post.
Hi i want to know what is the difference between BB-25 Legend pieces & BB-83 Pieces , in terms of looks both look the same to me only the stickers are different , but what is the difference between the performance & are there any breaking issues , i am not looking for buying wither of them now , so i just want the info. for future reference Smile
The BB-83 pisces has a different mold and is much more cheaper than the legend pisces.
The same goes for aries(It didn't have breaking problems though)
what is a good combo for a dark metal wheel?
The best combo is
MF-H Dark(Hasbro) bull gb145/230 rs/rsf/cs
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:31 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: The best combo is

how about another combo cause i dont have some parts of that combo?
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:38 PM)xDarkx666x Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:31 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: The best combo is

how about another combo cause i dont have some parts of that combo?

Everything else, Sucks for dark.
(Feb. 19, 2011  1:24 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: The BB-83 pisces has a different mold and is much more cheaper than the legend pisces.
The same goes for aries(It didn't have breaking problems though)

So both the pieces do not have any breaking problems , but which one is better performance wise , i don't consider rarity , i want performance
hey,
I wanted to know witch beyblade comes with the part EWD eternal wide defense?
(Feb. 19, 2011  3:24 PM)stevebak Wrote: hey,

Killer Beafowl UW145EWD
(Feb. 19, 2011  3:30 PM)Storm_Capricorn Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  3:24 PM)stevebak Wrote: hey,

Killer Beafowl UW145EWD

thank you very mutch
is metio ldrago really a spin stealer
(Feb. 19, 2011  4:53 PM)byxis Wrote: is metio ldrago really a spin stealer

and by metio you mean meteo and yes it does steal the spin with its rubber
No,
It doesen't it just equalizes the bey
Further more all meteo(Stamina combo) combo's can be defeated by Earth bull 85 pd
Does Sonokong use the same molds as Takara?
Are their specifications and tolerances the same? Or are they different because of place of manufacture?

Asking because I have a couple takara & hasbro bey blades that feel kinda loose & rattles a bit, like my hasbro rock leone.

Thanks,
Mak
(Feb. 19, 2011  5:17 PM)Mak3ndo Wrote: Does Sonokong use the same molds as Takara?
Are their specifications and tolerances the same? Or are they different because of place of manufacture?

Asking because I have a couple takara & hasbro bey blades that feel kinda loose & rattles a bit, like my hasbro rock leone.

Thanks,
Mak

Molds should be the same. SonoKong usually uses the second, more secure molds while TAKARA-TOMY obviously starts with the first mold, and then only adopts the stronger molds to avoid more issues with breaks.
I'm confused. There's a LRF (Left Rubber Flat)? If so, where may I find one?
(Feb. 19, 2011  5:46 PM)CtrlAltDestroy Wrote: I'm confused. There's a LRF (Left Rubber Flat)? If so, where may I find one?

L drago ultimate reshuffle set.
Which metal wheel besides Pegasis is good in attack with 145 tracks? Because most attack metal wheels are to be paired with very low tracks.