Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Isn't that illegal with the MFB launchers(In tournaments.)
Quote:I think he's talking about the yellow Dragoon ripcord from the plastic series.
Yes, my friend found one from is old beyblades and has been using it on the new launchers
I dunno if it's illegal or not, but he uses it against me
(Feb. 19, 2011  7:56 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
Quote:I think he's talking about the yellow Dragoon ripcord from the plastic series.
Yes, my friend found one from is old beyblades and has been using it on the new launchers
Bey launcher still has more power.
what is mail order japan's paypal address?? and how do u pay them a deposit??
(Feb. 19, 2011  8:10 AM)abhicherath Wrote: what is mail order japan's paypal address?? and how do u pay them a deposit??
How to use Mail order Japan
yeah but how do u deposit, what is their paypal address
EDIT: ok sorry i understood
Ray or Burn which has more smash?
Me and Ray Unicorno. has been recently debating on this.
(Feb. 19, 2011  8:35 AM)Aquila112 Wrote: Ray or Burn which has more smash?

Ray For Sure.
Burn Has Attack But Not As Much As Ray.
(Feb. 19, 2011  8:40 AM)X1 Wrote:

Ray For Sure.

I need more answers
cos MF-H libra gb145 cs was defeated by burn but not ray.
(Feb. 19, 2011  8:51 AM)Aquila112 Wrote:

Ray For Sure.

I need more answers

They Both Have Their Own Uses.

Ray For Sure.

I need more answers

What was your burn combo & X1 is right if you want smash attacks only then Ray is better , but if you want to say attack while also keeping it's stamina then you mean recoil attacks for that case Burn for sure , please mention your burn combo Smile
(Feb. 19, 2011  8:55 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:

Ray For Sure.

I need more answers

What was your burn combo & X1 is right if you want smash attacks only then Ray is better , but if you want to say attack while also keeping it's stamina then you mean recoil attacks for that case Burn for sure , please mention your burn combo Smile
Burn gasher 85 r2f
It was tested by diamond.
Ray Unicorno 85 R2F/RF can Defeat Libra GB145 CS.
It can't even defeat MF-H earth bullm gb145 cs
a hasbro burn bull df145 sd is that top tier (not hasbro top tiers) are the hasbro sd performance the same as the takara tomy i kow the burn is just a little bit worse than takara tomy but is the best stamina hasbro wheel though no questions about df145 is a hasbro bull still the heaviest clear wheel/energy ring is a hasbro string launcher just as good as takara tomy in power and length
Aquila112 ' Wrote: Burn gasher 85 r2f

This is kinda getting off topic & not even related to build me a combo , strange result , did burn gasher 85 r2f really beat MF-H libra gb145 cs , maybe you should try MF-L & then see the result
(Feb. 19, 2011  9:22 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
Aquila112 ' Wrote: Burn gasher 85 r2f

This is kinda getting off topic & not even related to build me a combo , strange result , did burn gasher 85 r2f really beat MF-H libra gb145 cs , maybe you should try MF-L & then see the result

This is not the Build Me A Combo Topic, It is the Ask A Question, Get an Answer!
whats better dragoon or dranzer
(Feb. 19, 2011  9:53 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: whats better dragoon or dranzer

Um... If you are asking to buy either one of them, and asking, then 'Purchase Consultation'. And by Dragoon and Dranzer, There are many of each of them, Which Version are you talking about?
(Feb. 19, 2011  9:22 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: a hasbro burn bull df145 sd is that top tier (not hasbro top tiers) are the hasbro sd performance the same as the takara tomy i kow the burn is just a little bit worse than takara tomy but is the best stamina hasbro wheel though no questions about df145 is a hasbro bull still the heaviest clear wheel/energy ring is a hasbro string launcher just as good as takara tomy in power and length

Hasbro's SD is just as good as TAKARA-TOMY's The 'Burn' Wheel is worse for stamina, DF145 is the worst Top-Tier Stamina track, 145, AD145, 85, 90, 100, 230 are WAY better. Hasbro's Bull is better than TT's bull. Hasbro's String Launcher is Stronger than TT's Beylauncher, String Launcher is hard to Break, Whilst TT's is easy.
What is Jack from MFBE's special move with Beafowl?
I know it is like when loads of feathers from Beafowl fly towards the opponent (like against Grand Capricorn)

But what is this awesomesauce move called?
Hasbro's string launcher doesen't have much power.
And HASBRO burn is just a bit worse TT burn only wins agaibst hasbro burn by 2-8 soins.
(Feb. 19, 2011  9:22 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: a hasbro burn bull df145 sd is that top tier (not hasbro top tiers) are the hasbro sd performance the same as the takara tomy i kow the burn is just a little bit worse than takara tomy but is the best stamina hasbro wheel though no questions about df145 is a hasbro bull still the heaviest clear wheel/energy ring is a hasbro string launcher just as good as takara tomy in power and length

Hasbro's Aquario Is The Most Heaviest Clear Wheel To Date.
(Feb. 19, 2011  10:02 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  9:53 AM)storm pegusas5 Wrote: whats better dragoon or dranzer

Um... If you are asking to buy either one of them, and asking, then 'Purchase Consultation'. And by Dragoon and Dranzer, There are many of each of them, Which Version are you talking about?

Hasbro's SD is just as good as TAKARA-TOMY's The 'Burn' Wheel is worse for stamina, DF145 is the worst Top-Tier Stamina track, 145, AD145, 85, 90, 100, 230 are WAY better. Hasbro's Bull is better than TT's bull. Hasbro's String Launcher is Stronger than TT's Beylauncher, String Launcher is hard to Break, Whilst TT's is easy.

tanks you sure you didnt get the launchers backwards ive broken 3 hasbro string launcher and never heard of a broken tt one is the hasbro one stronger nut easier to break? and i dont really use df145 i use ad145 but need to save for tourney and df is my random reg bey sorry second part off topic oh and wich is best 230 ad145 or 145
(Feb. 19, 2011  10:15 AM)X1 Wrote:

Hasbro's Aquario Is The Most Heaviest Clear Wheel To Date.

thanks
(Feb. 19, 2011  9:22 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: tanks you sure you didnt get the launchers backwards ive broken 3 hasbro string launcher and never heard of a broken tt one is the hasbro one stronger nut easier to break? and i dont really use df145 i use ad145 but need to save for tourney and df is my random reg bey sorry second part off topic oh and wich is best 230 ad145 or 145

I'm sure, Hasbro uses better material, Maybe you are launching it the wrong way, Hasbro's is better. 230>AD145>145, If you mean for stamina.
(Feb. 19, 2011  10:08 AM)Kazemaru Wrote: What is Jack from MFBE's special move with Beafowl?
I know it is like when loads of feathers from Beafowl fly towards the opponent (like against Grand Capricorn)

But what is this awesomesauce move called?

This topic is for the Beyblade hobby only.
145 and ad145 is in par with 230
And you can ask about jack's special move here.