Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 18, 2011  5:04 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Furrilz? So all cords, in every set, no matter what, has the same size? So there's never a difference in speed because of the cord anymore?

Longer Ripcords Have Better Spin Time And Speed.
The Ray Gil has a slightly different launcher and rip cord though. But still LR is the string launcher to buy.
String launcher/Bey launcher has a faster launch than right/ripcord launcher.
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:07 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: The Ray Gil has a slightly different launcher and rip cord though. But still LR is the string launcher to buy.

Right Launcher 2 is between the Right Launcher and the Beylauncher in terms of strength anyway. All of them are above Hasbro's regular launchers.
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:04 PM)X1 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:04 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Furrilz? So all cords, in every set, no matter what, has the same size? So there's never a difference in speed because of the cord anymore?

(Feb. 18, 2011  5:07 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: The Ray Gil has a slightly different launcher and rip cord though. But still LR is the string launcher to buy.

No...well...I meant, which set comes with the Long Ripcord? Is it its own separate accessory, or does it come in mainly with a certain Bey or certain type of accessory?
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:13 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:04 PM)X1 Wrote:

No...well...I meant, which set comes with the Long Ripcord? Is it its own separate accessory, or does it come in mainly with a certain Bey or certain type of accessory?

No ... All Beys Have Same Ripcords Though Some Have Different Handles. This Is Not True For 2 Beys Which Come With Different Launchers. Using Beylauncher Or Light Launcher 2 Is Better.
Takara Tomy's ripcords are longer than Hasbro's. There is also no thing called 'long ripcord'.
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:30 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Takara Tomy's ripcords are longer than Hasbro's. There is also no thing called 'long ripcord'.

We All Know That. Hasbro's are 15 cm, only.
So it's better to get the Takara Tomy ones than Hasbro, right? In terms of Beyblades, Accessories, and Ripcords? In terms of, basically, everything?
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:43 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: So it's better to get the Takara Tomy ones than Hasbro, right? In terms of Beyblades, Accessories, and Ripcords? In terms of, basically, everything?

Hasbro uses stronger materials, but that does not stop kids from breaking way too many parts already ... TAKARA-TOMY obviously has the latest Beyblades as well, including some that will never appear in the anime but still exist, like Mercury Anubis.
Then what's the Korean one I think someone mentioned here? Song....something.
Sonokong, but get TT bey items, me and two of my friend's Sonokong LR launchers are broken and we just got them a little while ago.
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:59 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: Sonokong, but get TT bey items, me and two of my friend's Sonokong LR launchers are broken and we just got them a little while ago.

Don't mind me asking i was discussing today about sonokong without a proper conclusion , i don't mind about the launchers , i have plenty of hasbro ones , but how is the bey fitting , personally all my hasbro clear wheels move on rock wheel after tightening the bolt to it's max , so i need a bit more response on this as many people tend to get sono kong these days
Yeah, I used to use Rock Bull 100 WB and the clear wheels always did move on the rock wheel, damaging my face bolts.
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Right Launcher 2 is between the Right Launcher and the Beylauncher in terms of strength anyway. All of them are above Hasbro's regular launchers.

Hmm? but AkirasDaddy posted a video based on the maximum RPM for each launcher. Light launcher 2 scored the highest among them all. Although, it could be the way be launches them. Perhaps you can shed some light on the subject?
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:13 PM)Hero Wrote: Hmm? but AkirasDaddy posted a video based on the maximum RPM for each launcher. Light launcher 2 scored the highest among them all. Although, it could be the way be launches them. Perhaps you can shed some light on the subject?

Out of all the launchers including the Beylauncher, the Right Launcher 2 got the best result ? Perhaps he does not use the Beylauncher's full potential.
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Out of all the launchers including the Beylauncher, the Right Launcher 2 got the best result ? Perhaps he does not use the Beylauncher's full potential.

Meaning letting go of the handle when the string runs out?
Is there any blade called ''Dark Libra'' (Not about customization)?
(Feb. 18, 2011  8:06 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Is there any blade called ''Dark Libra'' (Not about customization)?

Apparently, there is one.
http://www.cmdstore.com/beyblade-metal-f...smash.html

Next time though, just do a google search.
(Feb. 18, 2011  8:06 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Is there any blade called ''Dark Libra'' (Not about customization)?

You can get a Dark Libra ED145SD from the Hasbro Faceoff Metal Wing Smash if that's what you mean.

EDIT: Well, beaten.
According to my friends, Bump King is the most legendary beyblade ever. Apparently, he said he had Bump King and he beat this one guys Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium at the same time.

But I was a bit unsure about this so could anybody confirm if Bump King is legendary or not?
My friend says Bump King is the best beyblade ever. It goes on ebay for about £25. That's quite a good deal for a legendary beyblade!

But is it really as good as my friend says it is?
I remember reading a thread about how a certain seller really sucks and is a nightmare to work with....well, I ordered something from fun universe, and the item is super late. Are they really bad sellers? If not, who's the one I should watch out for?
(Feb. 18, 2011  9:24 PM)Kazemaru Wrote: According to my friends, Bump King is the most legendary beyblade ever. Apparently, he said he had Bump King and he beat this one guys Hell Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium at the same time.

But I was a bit unsure about this so could anybody confirm if Bump King is legendary or not?
My friend says Bump King is the best beyblade ever. It goes on ebay for about £25. That's quite a good deal for a legendary beyblade!

But is it really as good as my friend says it is?
I've heard bump king is rare, but not amazing. That's why it sells for so much.
How do I know which mold the fusion wheels are?
Weight, for Burn molds 1 and 2 compared to 3 there is the lack of an engraving.
Kazemaru, Bump King is widely regarded as the worst bey ever made.
(Feb. 18, 2011  9:55 PM)Plasma Apples Wrote: Weight, for Burn molds 1 and 2 compared to 3 there is the lack of an engraving.
Kazemaru, Bump King is widely regarded as the worst bey ever made.

Is there a website that has pictures?