Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 18, 2011  11:08 AM)samueldl722 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:05 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:55 AM)samueldl722 Wrote: How about the Lightning wheel?? It keeps on breaking. It happened to me 3 times already. Any way to prevent it from breaking??

Dude my Lightning goes through hell each day [ not literally ] , but stillit is in perfect condition , you must have those fake mfb , see if there is a takara tomy , hasbro or sonokong logo on the box if it isn't there then you have fake ones , or else you might be too rough while launching

It's from TT. All my beyblades are from Toys R' Us. What do you mean by rough?
Toys R' Us? They sell TT beys? I thought hasbro handled American and Australian (and others) beyblades?
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:55 AM)samueldl722 Wrote: How about the Lightning wheel?? It keeps on breaking. It happened to me 3 times already. Any way to prevent it from breaking??
A few members have reported breakages of Lightning before too. But to be honest, any high recoil parts, such as Lightning, are more vulnerable to breaking after using it for a while.
There really isn't a way to prevent this, except for not using it at all.
Which should i purchase? the two ketos,Ray Gill or screw capricorn Wink
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:42 PM)bastiboy Wrote: Which should i purchase? the two ketos,Ray Gill or screw capricorn Wink
Questions regarding purchasing Beys should go in the Purchase Consultation thread.
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:52 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: How do you know Burn is Mold 1 or 2?
The 'gaps' at the underside of the Wheel are wider for Mold 1.
http://ameblo.jp/getta86/image-105919878...88184.html
The Burn on the left is the 2nd mold. The Burn on the right is the 1st mold.
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:52 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: How do you know Burn is Mold 1 or 2?

IIRC, Look behind the Burn, There should be a number written somewhere.
Which Should i purchase next? Ray Gill The two ketos or Screw Capricorne
These types of questions are in "Purchase Consultation"
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:37 PM)bastiboy Wrote: Which Should i purchase next? Ray Gill The two ketos or Screw Capricorne

You were already answered before, Don't SPAM threads. You could get a HIGH warning level, trust me, HIGH. Just ask that question in the Purchase Consultation topic.
where can i find the store and how can i buy beyblades??
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:48 PM)Ken Karlo Wrote: where can i find the store and how can i buy beyblades??

Well, It's pretty simple.
1) Go to you're local Hobby/Toy Shop.
2)Pick up a Beyblade you like.
3)Open your wallet, and remove the money
4)Pay(Give) The money to the man who stands behind that table thingy(Counter)
5)Walk out and go back home.

Now, You have you're very own Beyblade, in only 5 steps.
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:30 PM)Electric Wrote:

i got number 1. what does that mean?
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:28 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:06 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: I think I've noticed the Japanese ratings to be different from Hasbro. From what I understand they measure defense based on the recoil that metal weights have for instance. They also have it measured off of other physics. But as stated, sometimes they find different uses.
I would never replace power for speed, I don't know what you're getting at.

Sorry, when I meant "speed for power," I'm not trading in speed for more attack, I meant USING speed for more attack. Like, I want it to be AGGRESSIVE and hard-hitting. I was wondering if Stamina or Attack is what I'm looking for, and if the weight provided by BeyWiki has anything to do with the amount of Speed I can give off.

(Feb. 18, 2011  6:17 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Most the time no, they effect Stamina the most, and defense a little bit, by adding weight. The only face that i know of that affects the attack is Ldrago.

So...I should find the Clear Wheels with LESS weight to get the stamina I want?
Bull and Aquario are the best rings you can get for Stamina and Defense. You will want to get them. Also, like i said, Attack type is what you want if you wnt an aggressive bey, Get storm Pegasus or Lightning Ldrago for attack Grin Then you'll just need a 100 track (which you can get from Storm Aquario 100 HFS [which will also get you an aquario face]) and then you can make a top tier attack bey.

So basically, I need a Storm or Lightning fusion wheel, right?

(Feb. 18, 2011  6:31 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Sorry, when I meant "speed for power," I'm not trading in speed for more attack, I meant USING speed for more attack. Like, I want it to be AGGRESSIVE and hard-hitting. I was wondering if Stamina or Attack is what I'm looking for, and if the weight provided by BeyWiki has anything to do with the amount of Speed I can give off.
Oh, RF or R2F tips then
What's an R2F?
You can search though. But since you are new, it means Right Rubber Flat. It comes with Galaxy Pegasis W105R2^F. And it's a bottom.
Are the Grip Mules supposed to go with the Bey Launcher Grips? Like, an outer covering for the grip for people with bigger hands?
(Feb. 18, 2011  3:15 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

It means Burn Mold 1, Its a great MW for Stamina.
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:11 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Are the Grip Mules supposed to go with the Bey Launcher Grips? Like, an outer covering for the grip for people with bigger hands?

Yes. There is no such thing as "Grip Mules" however : its actual name is Grip Rubber.
Oh, so it's a RUBBER grip! That's actually what I was hoping for.

What about the launcher with the two prongs on the cord? The one with the tether stringer in the launcher, how does that work? I saw it in Toys R Us, but didn't buy it, though I'm curious on its mechanism and how it differs from the standard Launcher and cord.
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:51 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Oh, so it's a RUBBER grip! That's actually what I was hoping for.

What about the launcher with the two prongs on the cord? The one with the tether stringer in the launcher, how does that work? I saw it in Toys R Us, but didn't buy it, though I'm curious on its mechanism and how it differs from the standard Launcher and cord.

Hm, the Duotron Launcher ? It is very bad, you should just get a Beylauncher or two.
One last thing. Do they still have the longer rip cords like the did with the plastic era? Like, it had a two-finger head and was significantly longer than the hoop-head rip cord? If they do, which set do they come with?
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:22 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  3:15 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:

It means Burn Mold 1, Its a great MW for Stamina.

No ... Burn Is Getting Bad Reputation These Days.
The doutron launcher sucks and should not be bought.
It makes the one in the front slower than the one in the back.
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:56 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: One last thing. Do they still have the longer rip cords like the did with the plastic era? Like, it had a two-finger head and was significantly longer than the hoop-head rip cord? If they do, which set do they come with?

Only TAKARA-TOMY has 'long' winders now.
Furrilz? So all cords, in every set, no matter what, has the same size? So there's never a difference in speed because of the cord anymore?