Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

HF/s is the only Attack tip that i have atm, and i can't seem to pull of the "sliding shoot" where they lunge in and out to attack bey's that stay in the middle. Can HF/s do the lunge attack? Also does RF hold the pattern longer? As i can only get it to lunge once or twice (HF/s this is) and then it just moves around randomly.
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:18 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: HF/s is the only Attack tip that i have atm, and i can't seem to pull of the "sliding shoot" where they lunge in and out to attack bey's that stay in the middle. Can HF/s do the lunge attack? Also does RF hold the pattern longer? As i can only get it to lunge once or twice (HF/s this is) and then it just moves around randomly.

The best tip to use for Sliding Shoot is RF because it has high friction. That makes it so it keeps its pattern longer.
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:20 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:18 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: HF/s is the only Attack tip that i have atm, and i can't seem to pull of the "sliding shoot" where they lunge in and out to attack bey's that stay in the middle. Can HF/s do the lunge attack? Also does RF hold the pattern longer? As i can only get it to lunge once or twice (HF/s this is) and then it just moves around randomly.

The best tip to use for Sliding Shoot is RF because it has high friction. That makes it so it keeps its pattern longer.
Ohk, so it would be because it's HFS.
^ Yes. HF/S doesn't have enough friction to hold the flower pattern.
Hey guys, do any of you know how to keep the tips like RF in good condition? Also the lightning wheel. I already have 3 wheels broken and I have 3 more for stocks. 1 already has a crack on it. Is there a way to prevent the lightning from breaking?
Is there a place that you an just order/buy separate parts? for example, my S for my Sagittario broke, and i would like another one, or say my Flame wheel broke, and i wanted another one?
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:35 AM)samueldl722 Wrote: Hey guys, do any of you know how to keep the RF tips in good condition? Because, I have gotten 2-3 RFs now and just got a new one. I like the RF to be in the best condition so that the attack will be stronger. So is there a way to keep RFs in good condition? Also the lightning wheel. I already have 3 wheels broken and I have 3 more for stock up. 1 already has a crack on it. Is there a way to prevent the lightning from breaking?

RF is best when it's been used for awhile. This makes it so it has more stamina and holds a better flower pattern. Once you get it primed (that's when it's in the best state) it will stay like that for awhile. If you use a Hasbro stadium then use your fingernail to get the paint off of it.
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:39 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Is there a place that you an just order/buy separate parts? for example, my S for my Sagittario broke, and i would like another one, or say my Flame wheel broke, and i wanted another one?

This should go in Purchase Consultation, or Stores with MFB in stock (I think that's the name)
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:40 AM)Nano Wrote: RF is best when it's been used for awhile. This makes it so it has more stamina and holds a better flower pattern. Once you get it primed (that's when it's in the best state) it will stay like that for awhile. If you use a Hasbro stadium then use your fingernail to get the paint off of it.
I use the TT WSS. How will I know when it's in the prime state?
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:40 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:35 AM)samueldl722 Wrote: Hey guys, do any of you know how to keep the RF tips in good condition? Because, I have gotten 2-3 RFs now and just got a new one. I like the RF to be in the best condition so that the attack will be stronger. So is there a way to keep RFs in good condition? Also the lightning wheel. I already have 3 wheels broken and I have 3 more for stock up. 1 already has a crack on it. Is there a way to prevent the lightning from breaking?

RF is best when it's been used for awhile. This makes it so it has more stamina and holds a better flower pattern. Once you get it primed (that's when it's in the best state) it will stay like that for awhile. If you use a Hasbro stadium then use your fingernail to get the paint off of it.
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:39 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Is there a place that you an just order/buy separate parts? for example, my S for my Sagittario broke, and i would like another one, or say my Flame wheel broke, and i wanted another one?

This should go in Purchase Consultation, or Stores with MFB in stock (I think that's the name)
uhm...I thought it went here because it's a question about where i can get something. Not asking which one to buy, or should i buy it.
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:40 AM)Nano Wrote: RF is best when it's been used for awhile. This makes it so it has more stamina and holds a better flower pattern. Once you get it primed (that's when it's in the best state) it will stay like that for awhile. If you use a Hasbro stadium then use your fingernail to get the paint off of it.
How about the Lightning wheel?
(Feb. 18, 2011  7:43 AM)samueldl722 Wrote:
I use the TT WSS. How will I know when it's in the prime state?

You should be able to tell be performance. It won't be as crazy and will have more control. Or when it's about 3/4 the original height.
And also, how do you determine if an Earth wheel or Burn wheel is mold 1 or mold 2?
(Feb. 18, 2011  8:00 AM)samueldl722 Wrote: And also, how do you determine if an Earth wheel or Burn wheel is mold 1 or mold 2?

Earth mold 1 is out of production & can only be found in earth aquila TT Sold a long time back [ usually before season 2 beys came ] , all hasbro beys earth mold 2

Burn mold 2 is really easy t find in hasbro beys , i am not sure about burn mold 1 , so i think i will skip that one
(Feb. 18, 2011  8:00 AM)samueldl722 Wrote: And also, how do you determine if an Earth wheel or Burn wheel is mold 1 or mold 2?

I don't know much when it comes to molds. But I do know that Hasbro uses mold two of Earth. And the same for Burn (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

damn ninjas!
(Feb. 18, 2011  8:10 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:

Earth mold 1 is out of production & can only be found in earth aquila TT Sold a long time back [ usually before season 2 beys came ] , all hasbro beys earth mold 2

Burn mold 2 is really easy t find in hasbro beys , i am not sure about burn mold 1 , so i think i will skip that one

So all TT Earth wheels are mold 1 and Hasbro Earth wheels are mold 2? And how about the minute molds?? Do burn wheels have minute molds??
(Feb. 18, 2011  8:25 AM)samueldl722 Wrote:

So all TT Earth wheels are mold 1 and Hasbro Earth wheels are mold 2? And how about the minute molds?? Do burn wheels have minute molds??

Please read properly i said all the earth Aquila of TT produced before maybe series 2 beys were released had mold 1

like maybe earth aquila produced till maybe march 2010 , after that all TT , HASBRO , SONOKONG Are mold 2 , & mold 1 of earth had breaking issues

same would go for burn mold 1 [ without the breaking part i think ] , now the ones in production are only mold 2 of both earth & burn

i don't know much about the minute molds , but i know two of them one is a 3-min & one is a 5-min , both pre-hws virgo i think , sorry don't know about burn min mold
(Feb. 18, 2011  8:50 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  8:25 AM)samueldl722 Wrote:

Please read properly i said all the earth Aquila of TT produced before maybe series 2 beys were released had mold 1

like maybe earth aquila produced till maybe march 2010 , after that all TT , HASBRO , SONOKONG Are mold 2 , & mold 1 of earth had breaking issues

same would go for burn mold 1 [ without the breaking part i think ] , now the ones in production are only mold 2 of both earth & burn

i don't know much about the minute molds , but i know two of them one is a 3-min & one is a 5-min , both pre-hws virgo i think , sorry don't know about burn min mold

Oh, so that's why our other Earth wheel broke.
How about the Lightning wheel?? It keeps on breaking. It happened to me 3 times already. Any way to prevent it from breaking??
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:55 AM)samueldl722 Wrote: How about the Lightning wheel?? It keeps on breaking. It happened to me 3 times already. Any way to prevent it from breaking??
My question is HOW do you break them!?!
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:56 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  10:55 AM)samueldl722 Wrote: How about the Lightning wheel?? It keeps on breaking. It happened to me 3 times already. Any way to prevent it from breaking??
My question is HOW do you break them!?!

1st one was because I kept on making the Lightning wheel rightspin.
The 2nd and third one was because of epic hit and clashes that sometimes makes the beyblade hit the wall.

Dude my Lightning goes through hell each day [ not literally ] , but stillit is in perfect condition , you must have those fake mfb , see if there is a takara tomy , hasbro or sonokong logo on the box if it isn't there then you have fake ones , or else you might be too rough while launching
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:05 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:

Dude my Lightning goes through hell each day [ not literally ] , but stillit is in perfect condition , you must have those fake mfb , see if there is a takara tomy , hasbro or sonokong logo on the box if it isn't there then you have fake ones , or else you might be too rough while launching

It's from TT. All my beyblades are from Toys R' Us. What do you mean by rough?
Why do people do not use galaxy wheel much cuz it says in the stats 5 star rating for galaxy wheel i did some practice battles with galaxy and it pretty good why don't they use it often?
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:30 PM)bastiboy Wrote: Why do people do not use galaxy wheel much cuz it says in the stats 5 star rating for galaxy wheel i did some practice battles with galaxy and it pretty good why don't they use it often?
Stats do not mean ANYTHING at all. Galaxy is not a good Attack Wheel, Definately not top-tier quality.
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:08 AM)samueldl722 Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  11:05 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:

It's from TT. All my beyblades are from Toys R' Us. What do you mean by rough?

By rough i mean too much power combined with wrong angle , or maybe you are blading outside stadiums , lightning should not break so easily , IDK Maybe Toys R' Us. sold damaged pieces , i don't know any other possible explanation to it Pinching_eyes