Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 18, 2011  4:47 AM)JonnB Wrote: Why would a TT Earth Mold 2 be preferred over a Hasbro Earth Wheel?
Just curious as to what the difference is between the two.

I guess in the case of stamina, but really you want TT Earth Mold 1 for stamina. Hasbro's Earth Mold is preferred for Defense because it is heavier. You should weigh all your Earth's to find the heaviest, the three of mine had quite a difference between them.
How do I switch modes on Perseus and Meteo lDrago?
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:02 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: How do I switch modes on Perseus and Meteo lDrago?

Check their Beywiki articles (if they have one). Or just turn it 180 degrees.
Ok, last few questions about the MF's and i'll know all i want to know 'bout them.
1) Do they only stop recoil and add weight rr do they benefit the bey in other ways as well?
2) Will tightening the MF too much strip the track?
3) what types of MF's are there and what do they do
4) If (for e.g.) MF Rock Leon 145 WB Vs Rock Leone 145 WB then would the one with the metal face win?
and last but not least 5) is it recommended to put the MF on attack types?
I'm currently trying to learn about the new Hybrid Wheel System, but I'm trying to figure out which one would fit the phrase "speed for power", like how I used to run back in the "Plastic Era". Stats, like those stars on the packages, don't mean anything, right? It mostly depends on the type gimmicks the ring designs and tracks use?

I'm a bit new to HWS, so please bear with me...
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:55 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I'm currently trying to learn about the new Hybrid Wheel System, but I'm trying to figure out which one would fit the phrase "speed for power", like how I used to run back in the "Plastic Era". Stats, like those stars on the packages, don't mean anything, right? It mostly depends on the type gimmicks the ring designs and tracks use?

The stars state what the parts should be, but tests can prove that wrong. They have a heap here on the WBO. If you're looking for power, then that'd be an attack type, Pegasus has one of the most renowned tips in MFB. So if you're after a good attack type to start with, try looking at Pegasus or Lightning Ldrago, some might mention others or say different, but the parts of these (Some of them atleast) are used in Top tier attack beys.
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:44 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Ok, last few questions about the MF's and i'll know all i want to know 'bout them.
1) Do they only stop recoil and add weight rr do they benefit the bey in other ways as well?
4) If (for e.g.) MF Rock Leon 145 WB Vs Rock Leone 145 WB then would the one with the metal face win?

1 ] Yes , it decreases a bit not much though

2 ] Yes , happened to me on my 100 track now it loosens up if i screw it in too much , so don't tighten it too much with your track

3 ] MF-H [ Metal Face Heavy ] usually best suited for stamina types & MF-L [ Usually good for attack beys , so that it adds weight to them & also attack beys do not lose stamina too much , when it is 60-70 % spinned while in a battle

4 ] Yes MF Rock Leone 145 WB will Win , mostly by KO & less by OS , The chances of Rock leone 145 WB To win are really slim & depends on weak launches

5 ] Put MF-L On attack types
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:55 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I'm currently trying to learn about the new Hybrid Wheel System, but I'm trying to figure out which one would fit the phrase "speed for power", like how I used to run back in the "Plastic Era". Stats, like those stars on the packages, don't mean anything, right? It mostly depends on the type gimmicks the ring designs and tracks use?

I think I've noticed the Japanese ratings to be different from Hasbro. From what I understand they measure defense based on the recoil that metal weights have for instance. They also have it measured off of other physics. But as stated, sometimes they find different uses.
I would never replace power for speed, I don't know what you're getting at.

(Feb. 18, 2011  6:05 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: 3 ] MF-H [ Metal Face Heavy ] usually best suited for stamina types & MF-L [ Usually good for attack beys , so that it adds weight to them & also attack beys do not lose stamina too much , when it is 60-70 % spinned while in a battle

What? You don't put MFs on stamina combos
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:05 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  5:44 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Ok, last few questions about the MF's and i'll know all i want to know 'bout them.

1 ] Yes , it decreases a bit not much though

2 ] Yes , happened to me on my 100 track now it loosens up if i screw it in too much , so don't tighten it too much with your track

3 ] MF-H [ Metal Face Heavy ] usually best suited for stamina types & MF-L [ Usually good for attack beys , so that it adds weight to them & also attack beys do not lose stamina too much , when it is 60-70 % spinned while in a battle

4 ] Yes MF Rock Leone 145 WB will Win , mostly by KO & less by OS , The chances of Rock leone 145 WB To win are really slim & depends on weak launches

5 ] Put MF-L On attack types
Ok, i'm done thanks.
What type of bey is poison serpent. It looks to be a balanced, but i could be wrong, as it has an attack/defense ring, attack/defense track, and a Stamina/defense tip.
Gibraltor ' Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:05 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: 3 ] MF-H [ Metal Face Heavy ] usually best suited for stamina types & MF-L [ Usually good for attack beys , so that it adds weight to them & also attack beys do not lose stamina too much , when it is 60-70 % spinned while in a battle
What? You don't put MFs on stamina combos

Hm... works great for me i use MF Burn Bull 145 SD & usually it is really awesome , even Earth Bull 100 WD can't beat it , & most other defense combos too MF Earth Bull GB145 CS / WB or Earth Bull GB145 CS / WB , of course my lightning l-drago 100 rf beats it by KO

hylianfreak ' Wrote: Ok, i'm done thanks.
What type of bey is poison serpent. It looks to be a balanced, but i could be wrong, as it has an attack/defense ring, attack/defense track, and a Stamina/defense tip.

As per Hasbro , it is balanced , but balances types are actually destabilizers , which combine the attributes of attack & stamina & maybe defense , so we can call Poison Serpant a Hasbro , TT or maybe box rating type Smile

Actually the combos are of types , don't check the box stats those are rubbish
Do the Clear Wheels' designs affect the attack of the Bey?
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:14 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Do the Clear Wheels' designs affect the attack of the Bey?

Yes it does , wheels like bull add more weight so the attack is more powerful , also in fusion wheels like Rock , the Clear wheel is exposed more & does it actually takes some hits so in those cases if a clear wheel combo like meteo l-drago is used it kinda absorbs the attacks with it's rubber coating , but not many though , only a few
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:14 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Do the Clear Wheels' designs affect the attack of the Bey?
Most the time no, they effect Stamina the most, and defense a little bit, by adding weight. The only face that i know of that affects the attack is Ldrago.
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:17 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
hylianfreak ' Wrote: Ok, i'm done thanks.

As per Hasbro , it is balanced , but balances types are actually destabilizers , which combine the attributes of attack & stamina & maybe defense , so we can call Poison Serpant a Hasbro , TT or maybe box rating type Smile

Actually the combos are of types , don't check the box stats those are rubbish
Ok, so under hasbro, they're called balance? But TT they're called Destabilizer? Hmm....Interesting. I don't have the box of Poison Serpent, don't have him. I just assumed by the looks and effects of the parts. The only reason i'd get Poison Serpent is for Poison, and maybe SW145, but i can get Poison on Elscorpio (<- is that correct?)
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:06 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: I think I've noticed the Japanese ratings to be different from Hasbro. From what I understand they measure defense based on the recoil that metal weights have for instance. They also have it measured off of other physics. But as stated, sometimes they find different uses.

Sorry, when I meant "speed for power," I'm not trading in speed for more attack, I meant USING speed for more attack. Like, I want it to be AGGRESSIVE and hard-hitting. I was wondering if Stamina or Attack is what I'm looking for, and if the weight provided by BeyWiki has anything to do with the amount of Speed I can give off.

(Feb. 18, 2011  6:17 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Most the time no, they effect Stamina the most, and defense a little bit, by adding weight. The only face that i know of that affects the attack is Ldrago.

So...I should find the Clear Wheels with LESS weight to get the stamina I want?
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:06 AM)Gibraltor Wrote: I think I've noticed the Japanese ratings to be different from Hasbro. From what I understand they measure defense based on the recoil that metal weights have for instance. They also have it measured off of other physics. But as stated, sometimes they find different uses.

Sorry, when I meant "speed for power," I'm not trading in speed for more attack, I meant USING speed for more attack. Like, I want it to be AGGRESSIVE and hard-hitting. I was wondering if Stamina or Attack is what I'm looking for, and if the weight provided by BeyWiki has anything to do with the amount of Speed I can give off.

(Feb. 18, 2011  6:17 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Most the time no, they effect Stamina the most, and defense a little bit, by adding weight. The only face that i know of that affects the attack is Ldrago.

So...I should find the Clear Wheels with LESS weight to get the stamina I want?
Bull and Aquario are the best rings you can get for Stamina and Defense. You will want to get them. Also, like i said, Attack type is what you want if you wnt an aggressive bey, Get storm Pegasus or Lightning Ldrago for attack Grin Then you'll just need a 100 track (which you can get from Storm Aquario 100 HFS [which will also get you an aquario face]) and then you can make a top tier attack bey.
hylianfreak ' Wrote: Ok, so under hasbro, they're called balance? But TT they're called Destabilizer? Hmm....Interesting. I don't have the box of Poison Serpent, don't have him. I just assumed by the looks and effects of the parts. The only reason i'd get Poison Serpent is for Poison, and maybe SW145, but i can get Poison on Elscorpio (<- is that correct?)

No on TT Box it does not state them as destabilizers , WBO Testing has determined that what we call as balance type is wrong & Destabilizers are the actual balance types , on Hasbro , tt , sonokong , all maybe termed as balance , but i told you that those stats can be wrong

& poison serpant is better than Rock Scorpio , as posion serpant has SD , & rock Elscorpio [ scorpio ] , has all the outclassed parts
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Sorry, when I meant "speed for power," I'm not trading in speed for more attack, I meant USING speed for more attack. Like, I want it to be AGGRESSIVE and hard-hitting. I was wondering if Stamina or Attack is what I'm looking for, and if the weight provided by BeyWiki has anything to do with the amount of Speed I can give off.
Oh, RF or R2F tips then
takara tomy or sonokong?
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:36 AM)glinny Wrote: takara tomy or sonokong?
MOST say Sonokong isn't as good. I just got a Gravity Perseus from them and it works just fine.
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:36 AM)glinny Wrote: takara tomy or sonokong?

If you want the maximum 5 series then obviously SonoKong , as they give light launcher 2 & snipe launcher with their beys , also in case of random boosters , TT Give beys like Earth Virgo , killer beafowl Randomly , SK give them easily , no need to buy 5-6 random booster to get one prized bey , but for stadiums TT All the way , as the attack & alance stadiums are top class

But for the beys please buy sono kong , as their earth virgo sticker sheet looks the same as TT Earth virgo & hasbro remove the logo or add recolored stickers , like hasbro removed the virgo from the earth virgo face stickers

so when it comes to beys SonoKong achieves the perfection form both TT & Hasbro
Hey Guys, i was just wondering why my launchers are giving me such weak shots? i mostly use the Blue Hasbro Light Launcher, Then i switched to the Yellow Takara tomy Light Launcher, Now their both giving me such weak shots!
If i pull hard, it comes out weak, i pull normally it gives me a not so bad, but not that good shot, so i checked the inside and nothing was broken, and i always use straightened ripcords. Is it something to do with the spring inside the launcher???
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:50 AM)Dracon Wrote: Hey Guys, i was just wondering why my launchers are giving me such weak shots? i mostly use the Blue Hasbro Light Launcher, Then i switched to the Yellow Takara tomy Light Launcher, Now their both giving me such weak shots!
If i pull hard, it comes out weak, i pull normally it gives me a not so bad, but not that good shot, so i checked the inside and nothing was broken, and i always use straightened ripcords. Is it something to do with the spring inside the launcher???
Try pulling your arm upwards towards your shoulder, or hold the launcher sideways and rip it like that, so you're pulling to your right. You could also get a Launcher Grip, or buy a Bey Launcher.
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:47 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: so when it comes to beys SonoKong achieves the perfection form both TT & Hasbro

I don't know where you get your info from man. Apparently the plastics are oily and loose, and I will admit that my Gravity Perseus Clear wheel wiggled and had a loose fit until I tightened it up. SO no, you're wrong.
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:56 AM)Gibraltor Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  6:47 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: so when it comes to beys SonoKong achieves the perfection form both TT & Hasbro

I don't know where you get your info from man. Apparently the plastics are oily and loose, and I will admit that my Gravity Perseus Clear wheel wiggled and had a loose fit until I tightened it up. SO no, you're wrong.

Ok but are you sure it's not just another problem with the particular wheel , my Hasbro clear wheels also wiggle when put on a hasbro rock wheel , only Eagle / Aquila is the CW That fits tightly , so if you have more sono kong metal wheels please test on them Smile
Will Big Bang Pegasus have a switch tip system?