Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Can Gravity Perseus still be used in any effective defense combos?
Was wondering what mold is Burn metal wheel for Hasbro? 1, 2 or 3?
it's always the latest mold.

Although the only difference between mold 2 and 3 is the lack of "Burn wheel" engraved into the wheel.
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:24 AM)momiji manju Wrote: it's always the latest mold.

Although the only difference between mold 2 and 3 is the lack of "Burn wheel" engraved into the wheel.

Is performance greatly affected because of it?
So than is it better than the TT Burn molds?
From testings, the Hasbro Burn isn't as good for stamina compared to the TT Burns.
The launcher is actually called the Rev-Up Launcher. I know you get to rev up your bey, but how?
Does it add any extra power to the launch?
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:31 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: The launcher is actually called the Rev-Up Launcher. I know you get to rev up your bey, but how?
Does it add any extra power to the launch?
I think there is a flywheel and you pull the string mutiple times to rev it up the then you press the button to stop the prong's and the bey comes of
i hope that helped

Bye
From StormPegy
Quote:I think there is a flywheel and you pull the string mutiple times to rev it up the then you press the button to stop the prong's and the bey comes of
i hope that helped
That sounds like what I've heard, but anyone know if it works?
(Feb. 18, 2011  12:43 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote:
Quote:I think there is a flywheel and you pull the string mutiple times to rev it up the then you press the button to stop the prong's and the bey comes of
i hope that helped
That sounds like what I've heard, but anyone know if it works?

No sorry
i got the new matelic red string launcher insted of the rev up (The string launcher is shiny)

Bye
From StormPegy
Where do you get metal faces from? Do you get them from beys like Pegasus?
(Feb. 18, 2011  1:57 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Where do you get metal faces from? Do you get them from beys like Pegasus?

Look at the MFB Product List on Beywiki. Otherwise, with Hasbro, they are only included with the DS video games.
I can't find it, what is the exact name of it, (sorry i don't know how to find anything on these forums or wiki's [It's different than the normal wiki's that i go on]) or can i have a link please. Sorry to be a hassle.
(Feb. 18, 2011  2:12 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: I can't find it, what is the exact name of it, (sorry i don't know how to find anything on these forums or wiki's [It's different than the normal wiki's that i go on]) or can i have a link please. Sorry to be a hassle.

"MFB Product List". I gave you the exact name ...
(Feb. 18, 2011  2:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  2:12 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: I can't find it, what is the exact name of it, (sorry i don't know how to find anything on these forums or wiki's [It's different than the normal wiki's that i go on]) or can i have a link please. Sorry to be a hassle.

"MFB Product List". I gave you the exact name ...
Sorry Confused I'll try to find it again
I found it, but it doesn't really answer my question. Does Pegasus come with a metal face, or do only the Special edition beys?
(Feb. 18, 2011  2:18 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Sorry Confused I'll try to find it again
I found it, but it doesn't really answer my question. Does Pegasus come with a metal face, or do only the Special edition beys?

No Beyblade comes with a Metal Face except what I told you ... Also, we have topics for each of TAKARA-TOMY's products ...
(Feb. 18, 2011  2:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2011  2:18 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: Sorry Confused I'll try to find it again

No Beyblade comes with a Metal Face except what I told you ... Also, we have topics for each of TAKARA-TOMY's products ...
Oh, so you get them separate? I get it now, sorry.
No

Only some TT special edition beys come with Metal Faces
(Feb. 18, 2011  2:54 AM)Qwert Wrote: No

Ok,
(Feb. 18, 2011  2:54 AM)Qwert Wrote: No

WHAT!? Please be an idiot elsewhere.
The right half of one of the helmets on my Perseus Clear Wheel broke off. I was gonna use it with R145 RF (Counter right spin). Even with the right half of one helmet broken off, would it still be effective, or should I just buy a new one?
I'd buy a new one anyways if my perseus facebolt broke off whether it was in working order or not.
Why would a TT Earth Mold 2 be preferred over a Hasbro Earth Wheel?
Just curious as to what the difference is between the two.