Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yeah, RS comes in Gravity Perseus Reshuffle set too.
Everyone for a competion is Meteo Perseus illegal because it looks really awesome and it fits i just dont know if its legal and/or why?
Aquilla, you just replied to someone on Build me a combo thread about Burn being good for attack beys. Out of Storm, Rock and Burn, which is best? I'd usually go for Rock as it has done good for me, but is burn better than rock?
Obviously yes,
For attack and stamina and destablization BURN
Defnse rock
(Feb. 17, 2011  12:12 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Obviously yes,
Defnse rock
I normally use rock as an attack as it seems to be really good, in attack, not destabilization, is Rock better?
(Feb. 17, 2011  12:14 PM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2011  12:12 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Obviously yes,
Defnse rock
I normally use rock as an attack as it seems to be really good, in attack, not destabilization, is Rock better?
Don't know never tested it.
Can you guy's give me some info on the beyblade product #203. It is called the max string launcher or something like that, what is it good for?

Thanks
what brand is better sonokong or takara tomy
TT and SN are the same except sonokong makes with slightly better materials.
(Feb. 17, 2011  1:01 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Can you guy's give me some info on the beyblade product #203. It is called the max string launcher or something like that, what is it good for?

Thanks

BB-112 is the latest.
I think it's fake could you show me the link.
Neither one is really better than the other.
(Feb. 17, 2011  2:25 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: TT and SN are the same except sonokong makes with slightly better materials.
(Feb. 17, 2011  1:01 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Can you guy's give me some info on the beyblade product #203. It is called the max string launcher or something like that, what is it good for?

Thanks

BB-112 is the latest.
I think it's fake could you show me the link.

Hasbro........ Like the storm pegasis face off it is bb 28A extra hasbro accesory.
Black Dranzer Wrote:It doesn't specify which is upper and which is multi-hit.
If you look at the pictures yes it does ...

Kazemaru, yes they break. Why would you purposely tighten them too much ?
Is Gravity Perseus a good blade (I am not asking about buying)?
Yes it is,
Gravity perseus is a top tier attack in the custom (Gravity perseus r145/d125 rf)
AD145 and WD are top tier for stamina such as (Earth bull ad145 wd)
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:56 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Yes it is,
Gravity perseus is a top tier attack in the custom (Gravity perseus r145/d125 rf)
AD145 and WD are top tier for stamina such as (Earth bull ad145 wd)

It's not Top Tier YET, And in the combo you mentioned (Gravity Perseus R145/D125 RF) needs a Metal Face.
Forgot about the MF
And And it's top tier just needs more testing the stamina part hasn't been updated lately you know.
(If you talkinK ABOUT ATTACK i think it has enough testing to be top tier
The tier list quite badly need to be updated. That's why it's not there.
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:01 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Forgot about the MF
And And it's top tier just needs more testing the stamina part hasn't been updated lately you know.
(If you talkinK ABOUT ATTACK i think it has enough testing to be top tier

I am talking about Attack, It's not on the 'Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos' Yet..
When youre talking about a tier list, you have to consider the beyblade relative to other beyblades. Gravity might be good as attack but is it as good as or better than lldrago? Can't go putting every beyblade as top tier just cause it seems to perform well. That's why there is a tiers list thead.
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:53 PM)Electric Wrote: It's not on the 'Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos' Yet..

it has been tested enough and got good enough results to be in the list, its just
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:48 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: The tier list quite badly need to be updated. That's why it's not there.

^ offtopic
Can someone explain recoil to me, I really do not know what it means, or how it affects beyblades or battles or which parts of a beyblade are effected by it.
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:48 PM)Truthinthenight Wrote: Can someone explain recoil to me, I really do not know what it means, or how it affects beyblades or battles or which parts of a beyblade are effected by it.

Each action has an equal & opposite simultaneous reaction :p

Recoil is the force exerted by a object that pushes back the other object hitting it , a recoil in terms of beyblade is , if a beyblade like rock leone hits a beyblade like burn bull , rock is likely to be KO'ed because of the force & combination of stamina of burn bull , burn will also be pushed back because 2 objects storing large amount of weight are hitting each other , recoils results in KO's or loss of stamina & control of the other bey , the theory of recoil does not work against attack beys that much like LLD coz it already combines speed & power & thus results in defeating the high recoil bey , but LLD Will be pushed back because of the recoil though

Eg -

Recoil Effect -

MF Burn Bull GB145 CS v/s Rock Leone 145 WB

Burn Bull will win 10 / 10 times most of them by KO's & only a few by OS

Recoil will not work that much

Burn Bull GB145 CS v/s Lightning L-Drago 100 RF , L-Drago will win 7 times out of 10 & 3 times are the recoil effect of L-Drago losing control on the stadium & also losing it's stamina

I Hope i did put this properly , this is now a science tests answer sorry for that Wink

Check out you tube vids
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:33 PM)Otsu Wrote: When youre talking about a tier list, you have to consider the beyblade relative to other beyblades. Gravity might be good as attack but is it as good as or better than lldrago? Can't go putting every beyblade as top tier just cause it seems to perform well. That's why there is a tiers list thead.

Have you read my list in detail cause Gravity is like the second best attack wheel on there.