Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 17, 2011  6:17 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: That's weird, I swear I've heard of it before. Anyway, another question; are there any competitive balance beyblades besides Libra?

Not really.

hylianfreak Wrote:In Descending order in Attack, defence, and stamina, are these wheels. Storm, Rock, Earth, Flame, Dark, and Burn, like in each category from the best out of them to the worst.
None of them are really worth mentioning besides Earth and Burn, which are both good for Stamina, and Earth also excels in Defense. Out of those, the 'best' for Attack would be Storm, but it is very outclassed.

jfifthb Wrote:Does anyone know the parts for Evil Pisces in the Hasbro Spiral Blitz 2-pack? This info is the difference between me buying or not buying it.
ED145WD.
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:17 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: That's weird, I swear I've heard of it before. Anyway, another question; are there any competitive balance beyblades besides Libra?

Not really.

hylianfreak Wrote:In Descending order in Attack, defence, and stamina, are these wheels. Storm, Rock, Earth, Flame, Dark, and Burn, like in each category from the best out of them to the worst.
None of them are really worth mentioning besides Earth and Burn, which are both good for Stamina, and Earth also excels in Defense. Out of those, the 'best' for Attack would be Storm, but it is very outclassed.
Ok, thanks. I gotta get more beys, but the 4 news ones i'm getting (on laybuy because i'm saving for the 3DS) are Storm Pegasus, Rock Leone, Earth Virgo, and Burn fireblaze. After that, should i get Ldrago or should i start getting TT beys?
You should use the Purchase Consultation topic.
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You should use the Purchase Consultation topic.
Oh, ok sorry.
Is 100 suitable for destabilizing, and if so, what do I do against beyblades with 90 and 85 tracks?
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:37 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is 100 suitable for destabilizing, and if so, what do I do against beyblades with 90 and 85 tracks?
100 can be used in destabilizing combo's. I was told that it can be good for it. But against 90 and 85 tracks, use 230, i heard it's a good counter for it.
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:37 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is 100 suitable for destabilizing, and if so, what do I do against beyblades with 90 and 85 tracks?

Yes 100 is really good , MF Flame Bull 100 WB / FS / SF / XF

Destabilizing only works if your opponent is of higher track & higher like 100 vs ch120 , 100 vs 105 or 85 vs 90 won't work & it will become a stamina battle
what tip should be used for leon to spin with attack and stamina with defense?
What direction should LDrago be put on to Lightning?
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:42 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: what tip should be used for leon to spin with attack and stamina with defense?

Your imaginary tip.

That just does not exist, if you think about it ...

Black Dranzer Wrote:What direction should LDrago be put on to Lightning?
Read the Lightning L Drago article on Beywiki.
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:48 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
Black Dranzer Wrote:What direction should LDrago be put on to Lightning?
Read the Lightning L Drago article on Beywiki.

It doesn't specify which is upper and which is multi-hit.
will flat tip contains stamina and attack?
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:59 AM)dranzorvenkat Wrote: will flat tip contains stamina and attack?

WF is pretty good when it comes to attack and stamina.
Hey everybody! Could you please answer this query:

I know that plastic facebolts snap way too easily. So, I thought about Metal Faces. But do they break the track and/or bottom when you tighten them too much?

Thanx in advance.
Hello everyone
Yesterday (the 16th) I bought a hasbro buning firestike stadium.
And in less than half a day it got a crack in it.
So my dad swaped it for me.
And i was wondering is it legall to put fiberglass on the underside so it doesn't happen again????

Thank's in advance

Bye
From StormPegy
(Feb. 17, 2011  9:20 AM)StormPegy Wrote: Hello everyone
And i was wondering is it legall to put fiberglass on the underside so it doesn't happen again????

Thank's in advance

Bye
From StormPegy
Yes it would classify as a modification, but if you're using it for local play and not tourney, then it's fine. Most people will just tell you to get a Tomy Takara arena
(Feb. 17, 2011  9:34 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:

Thank's in advance

Bye
From StormPegy
Yes it would classify as a modification, but if you're using it for local play and not tourney, then it's fine. Most people will just tell you to get a Tomy Takara arena

Oh
well i can't afford a takara tomy stadium.
"Yes it would classify as a modification'' But if it is on the underside i won't affect the bey will it?
"but if you're using it for local play and not tourney"
DOH i was also hoping to hold some tourney's (not wbo one's)

Bye
From StormPegy
(Feb. 17, 2011  9:38 AM)StormPegy Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2011  9:34 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:

Thank's in advance

Bye
From StormPegy

Oh
well i can't afford a takara tomy stadium.
"Yes it would classify as a modification'' But if it is on the underside i won't affect the bey will it?
"but if you're using it for local play and not tourney"
DOH i was also hoping to hold some tourney's (not wbo one's)

Bye
From StormPegy
Yea, it modifies it, so it would be modifying it. Pretty sure that could slip, as long as nothing in the arena is changed. So no surface differences, or anything, it should be fine. Local play = Non WBO tourney. Like with friends and what not.
It is illegal.
(Feb. 17, 2011  9:17 AM)Kazemaru Wrote: Hey everybody! Could you please answer this query:

I know that plastic facebolts snap way too easily. So, I thought about Metal Faces. But do they break the track and/or bottom when you tighten them too much?

Thanx in advance.

It will break as the bottom tightening part is made of plastic.
a couple of things
1) I know that it would be harmful for flesh wounds and what not, but why not make all the beyblade parts out of metal. I know that it will increase their weight, but if they're all increased it's more fair. But everyone seems to be saying that the MF is better for some reason.
2) As afore mentioned, that people say that having a Mf is better. Why is this so?
3) What beyblade foes RS come on? and what does CS come on?
4) will Perseus fit on any ring? Or only on Gravity. And vice versa
5) like the previous question. Does Ldrago fit on any other ring? I know that only Ldrago can fit on Lightning.
1) Would cost Takara Tomy too much I guess.
2) MF is better on defense beys because it increases their weight thus increasing their defensive capabilities. On attack beys its better because it makes them more controllable (not too sure on the attack beys part)
3) RS comes on Grand Ketos WD145RS and Grand Ketos T125RS. CS comes on Ray Unicorno D125CS.
4) Perseus can fit only on Meteo and Gravity.
5) LDrago only fits on Lightning. LDrago II (the LDrago clear wheel which comes in Meteo LDrago) can fit on Gravity and Meteo.
(Feb. 17, 2011  11:48 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: a couple of things
1) I know that it would be harmful for flesh wounds and what not, but why not make all the beyblade parts out of metal. I know that it will increase their weight, but if they're all increased it's more fair. But everyone seems to be saying that the MF is better for some reason.
2) As afore mentioned, that people say that having a Mf is better. Why is this so?
3) What beyblade foes RS come on? and what does CS come on?
4) will Perseus fit on any ring? Or only on Gravity. And vice versa
5) like the previous question. Does Ldrago fit on any other ring? I know that only Ldrago can fit on Lightning.
1) If all the parts were metal:
Stamina Beys wouldn't have much weight focused on the outside, causing it to perform relatively more poorly.
Attack types would not be able to move fast enough since Metal Bottoms have low friction to the stadium floor.
Defense Beys would probably become too heavy to be able to get KOed.

2) Depends on the situation:
For Defense types, MF helps add weight.
Attack types usually do not require a Metal Face. But if the combo's recoil is too high, a Metal Face could help reduce the recoil.
Stamina types do not benefit from Metal Faces since they need their weight focused on the outside in order to achieve a longer spin time. A Metal Face will just hinder its performance.

3) Check the Beyblade Parts List.

4) Perseus Clear Wheels are only supposed to fit on Gravity. It can also fit on Meteo, but it is considered illegal.

5) L Drago is only compatible with Lightning. L Drago II is only compatible with Meteo.

EDIT: Beaten(?), hah.
(Feb. 17, 2011  11:57 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: 1) Would cost Takara Tomy too much I guess.
2) MF is better on defense beys because it increases their weight thus increasing their defensive capabilities. On attack beys its better because it makes them more controllable (not too sure on the attack beys part)
3) RS comes on Grand Ketos WD145RS and Grand Ketos T125RS. CS comes on Ray Unicorno D125CS.
5) LDrago only fits on Lightning. LDrago II (the LDrago clear wheel which comes in Meteo LDrago) can fit on Gravity and Meteo.
Thank you so much.
(Feb. 17, 2011  11:57 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: 1) Would cost Takara Tomy too much I guess.
Some differences
1.That And The prings of bey launcher needs plastic to give it less stress.
2.Same Also giving a better center of gravity so it doesen't get knocked out of balance
3.Same and in the gravity perseus reshuffle set (I think)
4.Same.
5.Same