Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 17, 2011  2:39 AM)X1 Wrote: When They Start To Worn Out.
Or Fusion Wheel When They Break, Obviously.

You said LF twice, I didn't think LF wore out lol
it does ... if you blade where you're not supposed to
I know I asked this before, but what are the four different kinds of MF I can make with BB-85?
is there a use for hf/s
sorry for double posting guys but @CyberDranzer- Dark Wolf 145Q is definately not the best beyblade ever
sorry if this was off topic
(Feb. 17, 2011  3:36 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I know I asked this before, but what are the four different kinds of MF I can make with BB-85?

Why do you not look in the topic for BB-84 and BB-85 ...
(Feb. 17, 2011  3:36 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I know I asked this before, but what are the four different kinds of MF I can make with BB-85?

is it really that hard to figure it out yourself? plastic core, plastic ring, metal core, metal ring. pick any two, combine. voila.
(Feb. 17, 2011  3:37 AM)brianDAblader Wrote: is there a use for hf/s
sorry for double posting guys but @CyberDranzer- Dark Wolf 145Q is definately not the best beyblade ever
Yes HF/S is good, it is the highest tip you can get, and it allows you to swap between Hole Flat or Sharp between battles, as you're not allowed to pull your bey apart between battles (Best 2 out of 3 i believe it goes). HF mode isn't the full HF i think, but it's still good if you need to swap between attack and stamina, but if you're after an attack beyblade only, then use RF, which is the 2nd highest tip i think, and you should probably only use HF/S in the absence of HF and RF. It has a few purposes, but it's main one is to allow you to swap between the types
HF/S is not good ... It does something, but it is bad.
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: HF/S is not good ... It does something, but it is bad.
How is it bad?
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:09 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:58 AM)Kai-V Wrote: HF/S is not good ... It does something, but it is bad.
How is it bad?

Bad balance in s mode
Bad attack in hf mode
How is it bad?

Its outclassed in every way.
RF beats it in HF mode.
and WD beats it in S mode.
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:13 AM)Hero Wrote:
How is it bad?

Its outclassed in every way.
RF beats it in HF mode.
and WD beats it in S mode.
I know that, but if you're fighting an opponent with a Defense bey, and you didn't know, you just change to it's stamina mode. I know it's not good in either, but having a balance of attack and stamina isn't the easiest thing to do. It's not a terrible part, but outclassed by separate parts. But that's like saying Ch120 is pointless because 100 is smaller (i know 85 is the smallest) and 145 is taller (I know 230 is the highest), but it's good because you can swap between battles. That is what HF/S is good for. It's also good in my floor scrape combo, which i know most of you's will say it sucks, but it can destroy Defense and stamina types. It may have trouble against attack though, never used it against one.

It's supposed to be a joke.
How exactly can Burn be used?
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:25 AM)Black Dranzer Wrote: How exactly can Burn be used?

Which mold is it? In most cases, Burn is a valuable stamina type.

Look at "competitive MFB combos"

It can also be used in an attack combo- Burn bull 85 r2f
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:29 AM)Hero Wrote:

Which mold is it? In most cases, Burn is a valuable stamina type.

Idk. I got it today, and it is Hasbro from the Burn Fireblaze/Poison Scorpio double pack.
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:24 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:

It's supposed to be a joke.
I think he's never come across a troll before.

Usually Burn is used in the Stamina combo Burn Bull AD145WD. However, I've seen some members use it as an attack type in Burn Pegasis 100RF/CS. This isn't top tier, nor do I advise that you use this combo. Stamina is what Burn should be used for. If you want to experiment with it as an attack combo, that's your best bet.

Edit: SSJ beat me....
Does Meteo spin steal well?
(Feb. 17, 2011  5:55 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Does Meteo spin steal well?

It doesn't at all. It equalizes. Both beyblades can steal spin from each other when someone uses meteo l drago II
Look in the advanced forum, at a topic called "sucks to your meteo l dragtechnically"
What beyblade comes with a Shadow Metal Wheel, as I can't find any info on it. Is it any good? And is Infinity Libra a "Legend" Hasbro bey?
(Feb. 17, 2011  6:09 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: What beyblade comes with a Shadow Metal Wheel, as I can't find any info on it. Is it any good? And is Infinity Libra a "Legend" Hasbro bey?

There is no such Metal Wheel as "Shadow".

There is currently no confirmation at all that Infinity Libra will be released by Hasbro ever.
That's weird, I swear I've heard of it before. Anyway, another question; are there any competitive balance beyblades besides Libra?
In Descending order in Attack, defence, and stamina, are these wheels. Storm, Rock, Earth, Flame, Dark, and Burn, like in each category from the best out of them to the worst.