Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What are the four different MF you can make with BB-85?
Which is better in terms of >,<,=, Lightning, Gravity, Meteo, and Vulcan
(Feb. 16, 2011  8:34 PM)StormHollow Wrote: Which is better in terms of >,<,=, Lightning, Gravity, Meteo, and Vulcan

It goes Lightning and Vulcan (depends on opinion, I prefer Vulcan)>Gravity>Meteo
(Feb. 16, 2011  8:39 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  8:34 PM)StormHollow Wrote: Which is better in terms of >,<,=, Lightning, Gravity, Meteo, and Vulcan

It goes Lightning and Vulcan (depends on opinion, I prefer Vulcan)>Gravity>Meteo

yes that is opinion, but best to worst (not opinion but proved from real tests) is
Lightning(super smash)=/>Gravity(multispin and high smash)>Meteo(equalizing powers, smash, and destabilizing)>Vulcan (super awesome smash but gets killed by RS because Vulcan is right spin
Since I have ZERO access to TT Stadiums, what's the best Hasbro Stadium?
(Feb. 16, 2011  10:13 PM)Perseus AD145WD Wrote: Since I have ZERO access to TT Stadiums, what's the best Hasbro Stadium?

Max Stampede Stadium.

Why does no one use the resource I createdUnhappy If you looked at the tier list that would have answered your question.
Has the Tornado metal wheel been tested yet?
Which is wider LF or XF, which one is taller LF or XF, and which is better LF or XF?
XF is wider, LF is taller and XF is better.
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:30 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Which is wider LF or XF, which one is taller LF or XF, and which is better LF or XF?
LF is not too wide. XF is wider. Also XF has more attack capabilities. Also LF is not controllable. So XF is wider. And better.

Edit: Beaten by Dan.
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:23 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: Has the Tornado metal wheel been tested yet?

I believe it was proven to be mediocre.
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:23 PM)WhyD125 Wrote: Has the Tornado metal wheel been tested yet?
Tons of video testings by DRIgErGT on YouTube. Check his channel out, he's tested it with RF, R2F, and some more attack tips.

The Tornado wheel is similar to the Cyber Wheel. And it was also considered "Terrible" by many reviewers.
Which have better metals, TT or Hasbro. Which burn performs better TT or Hasbro. I just need clarification in case I am wrong.
(Feb. 17, 2011  1:00 AM)rock L-drago Wrote: Which have better metals, TT or Hasbro. Which burn performs better TT or Hasbro. I just need clarification in case I am wrong.
Hasbro has better quality plastic, most assume metal to, me? I don't know bout metal. I do know that the original Burn from TT does perform best.

Thanks for answering my question guys, why is XF more controllable exactly, and does it compare to RF at all?
(Feb. 17, 2011  12:34 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:30 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Which is wider LF or XF, which one is taller LF or XF, and which is better LF or XF?
LF is not too wide. XF is wider. Also XF has more attack capabilities. Also LF is not controllable. So XF is wider. And better.

hey XF isn't controllable, it's too wide. Even WF is sort of uncontrollable

and rock L-drago, Fyuuor has done some testing, and it shows TT burn is better than hasbro burn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfxBNASe7M8

edit: sorry Gibraltor.
(Feb. 17, 2011  1:06 AM)jfifthb Wrote:

hey XF isn't controllable too wide even WF is sort of uncontrollable
No offense but grammar check please. I got kind of lost in what you were trying to say Smile

LF is much better controllable than LF (A little controllable)
Is the stadium in BB32 and BB76 the same as the stadium from BB10?
(Feb. 17, 2011  2:29 AM)Mak3ndo Wrote: Is the stadium in BB32 and BB76 the same as the stadium from BB10?
Yes.

WhyD125 Wrote:Has the Tornado metal wheel been tested yet?
No proper tests have been done with it.
(Feb. 17, 2011  2:21 AM)X1 Wrote:

LF is much better controllable than LF (A little controllable)

You didn't really mean that did you?
For MY Bey, my performance tip & fusion wheel are a bit dingy and, iv'e only had it for nearly a month! So When should i replace it's parts? :\
When They Start To Worn Out.
Or Fusion Wheel When They Break, Obviously.
Does anyone know the parts for Evil Pisces in the Hasbro Spiral Blitz 2-pack? This info is the difference between me buying or not buying it.