Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

are there any particular wheels besides earth because My earth wheel just broke and i cant seem to find any better defense wheels! and for attack whats the second best wheel next to vulcan or lightning! i dont have the vulcan wheel please tell me i have loads of other attack beys though!
(Feb. 16, 2011  10:43 AM)bigbangblaze Wrote: are there any particular wheels besides earth because My earth wheel just broke and i cant seem to find any better defense wheels! and for attack whats the second best wheel next to vulcan or lightning! i dont have the vulcan wheel please tell me i have loads of other attack beys though!

Gravity And Meteo.
Earth Has No Comparable Fusion Wheel.
Its not Fusion Wheel,its Metal Wheel
(Feb. 16, 2011  10:43 AM)bigbangblaze Wrote: are there any particular wheels besides earth because My earth wheel just broke and i cant seem to find any better defense wheels! and for attack whats the second best wheel next to vulcan or lightning! i dont have the vulcan wheel please tell me i have loads of other attack beys though!

The Libra Pre-HWS Wheel is the BEST for defense, But it is banned due to it's weight and many more reasons. You can use Libra for fun and casual play, But if you are playing competitively, Then get another Earth. Pegasis, Gravity and Meteo and to some extent Rock... also are great for attack besides Vulcan and Lightning.
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:03 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Its not Fusion Wheel,its Metal Wheel

It's the same thing, Fusion wheel is the Shortened Hasbro Term. It actually is Metal Fusion Wheel.
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:03 AM)Electric Wrote:

The Libra Pre-HWS Wheel is the BEST for defense, But it is banned due to it's weight and many more reasons. You can use Libra for fun and casual play, But if you are playing competitively, Then get another Earth. Pegasis, Gravity and Meteo and to some extent Rock... also are great for attack besides Vulcan and Lightning.
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:03 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Its not Fusion Wheel,its Metal Wheel

It's the same thing, Fusion wheel is the Shortened Hasbro Term. It actually is Metal Fusion Wheel.

i know libras good okay then but honestly i dont see meteo as much what about ray and screw needs more testing so what about ray!
Ray is outclassed,seriously,and some members have been thinking to make Meteo as a top-tier wheel,please read the advanced forum more often
What is LTSC?
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:16 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: What is LTSC?
Low Track Stamina Combo.
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:23 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:16 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: What is LTSC?
Low Track Stamina Combo.
Also, not sure how good it actually is. But i just made a beyblade, that would throw the opponent into the air, and have a crazy destabilizer. It was flame Libra 145 HF/s. If you Rip it on an angle of about 35-45 degrees. When it hits the arena, it stays on it's side and throws everything upwards. It does get hit in the track if it isn't facing the other bey, but that makes it fling around to face it, which pushes the other bey aside. it was pretty good. Is that an actual fighting style, it was basically "Floor scraping" and sometimes it would actually, scrape the floor.
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:16 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Ray is outclassed,seriously,and some members have been thinking to make Meteo as a top-tier wheel,please read the advanced forum more often
What is LTSC?

i dont see how ray has an incredible amount of smash ive been testing meteo and it's nothing compared to ray dont rely on every thing the advanced forum says unless you proved it to be true!
Who's stamina is more Flame Libra or Flame Sagittario?
(Feb. 16, 2011  12:05 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Who's stamina is more Flame Libra or Flame Sagittario?
Pretty sure they're the same, if not Sagittario is better.
(Feb. 16, 2011  12:05 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Who's stamina is more Flame Libra or Flame Sagittario?

If you are considering them individually then Flame Libra , because flame saggitario uses C145 & it hits the stadium floor as the bey starts loosing spin & results info it getting defeated by the other bey by OutSpin

Flame Libra's is higher. They both suck at stamina though.
Um, should I buy Infinity Libra?
Use Purchase Consultation.
(Feb. 16, 2011  12:31 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Um, should I buy Infinity Libra?

This is related to purchase consultant ask there bro
(Feb. 16, 2011  12:17 PM)Electric Wrote:

Flame Libra's is higher. They both suck at stamina though.

Libra Has ES, Which Has Lead over S,BS,B.
what is PD good for
(Feb. 16, 2011  3:01 PM)Kid Sniper Wrote: what is PD good for

Stamina ...

Stamina.
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:50 AM)bigbangblaze Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  11:16 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: Ray is outclassed,seriously,and some members have been thinking to make Meteo as a top-tier wheel,please read the advanced forum more often
What is LTSC?

i dont see how ray has an incredible amount of smash ive been testing meteo and it's nothing compared to ray dont rely on every thing the advanced forum says unless you proved it to be true!

1.if your ray is better then meteo then meteo is in the wrong combo. so what combo are meteo and ray in?
2. what combo are you testing it VS
3. have you tested it VS MF-H earth bull gb145RS/RSF/CS? <- offtopic, sorry
I just got a Sono Kong Hell Kerbecs today and the Snipe Launcher always does weird things. Can someone please explain how this works?
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:40 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I just got a Sono Kong Hell Kerbecs today and the Snipe Launcher always does weird things. Can someone please explain how this works?

I can just snipe and nothing.
(Feb. 16, 2011  3:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Stamina ...
but doesnt PD have some jump to it? thats what i heard
Look at the 'PD Discussion' thread..