Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 16, 2011  2:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think we all doubt that you saw "Galaxy Pegasus" so soon ... Hasbro already struggles to keep up with the demand for the other releases, and they would already send those for the next season ?

No, there is nothing good about Storm Capricorne.
I swear it was Galaxy Pegasus. But anyway, does Quake bounce around like it's meant to? or does it just fail.
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:23 AM)Zeox Wrote: Are Sonokong Plastics compatible with Takara Tomy and Hasbro Plastics
Same question for Sonokong and TT/H HMS
No
.....To both?
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:24 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think we all doubt that you saw "Galaxy Pegasus" so soon ... Hasbro already struggles to keep up with the demand for the other releases, and they would already send those for the next season ?

I swear it was Galaxy Pegasus. But anyway, does Quake bounce around like it's meant to? or does it just fail.

I also saw it - In India.
I first thought it was Hasbro but when checked it - It was a fake company.
Quake Bounces In M145 Outer Mode.
Though It has worst stamina ever.
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:52 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:24 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:

I also saw it - In India.
I first thought it was Hasbro but when checked it - It was a fake company.
All i can say is, that i saw it in my local shops (Located in AUS),
What is the point of HF, i know it's wider, but i thought F would be better because of better friction. I know the Rf and R2F are better than them. I also saw that HF is meant to "control movement" or something. Is Hf better than F?
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:53 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: What is the point of HF, i know it's wider, but i thought F would be better because of better friction. I know the Rf and R2F are better than them. I also saw that HF is meant to "control movement" or something. Is Hf better than F?
Yes. HF and F are generally the same, but the hole in HF improves it's Stamina.
(Feb. 16, 2011  3:39 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:53 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: What is the point of HF, i know it's wider, but i thought F would be better because of better friction. I know the Rf and R2F are better than them. I also saw that HF is meant to "control movement" or something. Is Hf better than F?
Yes. HF and F are generally the same, but the hole in HF improves it's Stamina.
So F is better for attack? Or is it the same as HF, but HF just has more stamina.
HF has more stamina (a very small difference), But it also has less grip with the stadium which means that it has more recoil, and it's slower. The hole also makes HF easier to break.

So, F > HF.
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:10 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: HF has more stamina (a very small difference), But it also has less grip with the stadium which means that it has more recoil, and it's slower. The hole also makes HF easier to break.

So, F > HF.
Then why does Ldrago come with HF and not F?
That's like saying why does dark wolf come with dark.
Why would it not come with lightning l drago?
(Feb. 16, 2011  4:40 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: That's like saying why does dark wolf come with dark.
Why would it not come with lightning l drago?
I'm just saying, why would they put a tip that has less grip and a little bit more stamina on an attack beyblade? Isn't Ldrago meant to be pure attack? on that note, would he perform better with F in the absence of RF?
why is gb145 such a good attack spin track? and where can i find a t125????
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:32 AM)codecell Wrote: why is gb145 such a good attack spin track? and where can i find a t125????
GB145 (Gravity Bowl) has bearings in it that when spin, move to the outside, giving it a longer spin time. T125 (Tornado 125) can be obtained through Flame libra, or Thermal Pisces. I would suggest getting Thermal Pisces as it has the same tip and spin track as Libra, but it doesn't have flame, which is Libra's only useful part. Buying Flame Sagittario if you wish to buy flame, or Flame Bull. Both are better than flame libra. hope i helped.
baslt horolgrium or gravity perseus?
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:53 AM)glinny Wrote: baslt horolgrium or gravity perseus?

Purchase Consultation.
From the looks of it so far, Baasalt hasn't shown any competitive use. However we haven't tested it completely. At the moment my answer is Gravity Perseus.

EDIT: Kai-V, he didn't say if he was buying it or not.
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:55 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: EDIT: Kai-V, he didn't say if he was buying it or not.
When someone asks this sort of question, it is always better to assume that they want to know which one is better because they want to buy it, not just "for personal information, like that". In most cases they are asking for purchase consultation.
(Feb. 16, 2011  6:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  5:55 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: EDIT: Kai-V, he didn't say if he was buying it or not.
When someone asks this sort of question, it is always better to assume that they want to know which one is better because they want to buy it, not just "for personal information, like that". In most cases they are asking for purchase consultation.
No offense, but sometimes he would just like to know which one has better parts. As in, if they where to battle, who would win?
Right now I'm using Rock Leone(would use Bull if I had it) GB145 WB, and it seems to be doing better than Earth Leone GB145 WB. Why doesn't anyone ever mention Rock as a defensive wheel, but a smash wheel only?
(Feb. 16, 2011  9:32 AM)Black Dranzer Wrote: Right now I'm using Rock Leone(would use Bull if I had it) GB145 WB, and it seems to be doing better than Earth Leone GB145 WB. Why doesn't anyone ever mention Rock as a defensive wheel, but a smash wheel only?

Because Rock has too much of recoil, and it will be VERY bad for defense, I think it is winning because you are using a Hasbro stadium.
(Feb. 16, 2011  9:42 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  9:32 AM)Black Dranzer Wrote: Right now I'm using Rock Leone(would use Bull if I had it) GB145 WB, and it seems to be doing better than Earth Leone GB145 WB. Why doesn't anyone ever mention Rock as a defensive wheel, but a smash wheel only?

Because Rock has too much of recoil, and it will be VERY bad for defense, I think it is winning because you are using a Hasbro stadium.

It seems to knock the opposing beyblade away with the recoil and not take as much as the other would, assuming it's because of the weight.
(Feb. 16, 2011  9:46 AM)Black Dranzer Wrote:

It seems to knock the opposing beyblade away with the recoil and not take as much as the other would, assuming it's because of the weight.
Yes, it has good smash abilities,
(Feb. 16, 2011  9:55 AM)hylianfreak Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  9:46 AM)Black Dranzer Wrote:

Yes, it has good smash abilities,

Yes, I know, but I'm using a defensive beyblade.
what the difference between the Italian meta game and the normal American or Japanese meta game why do they refer to certain parts being an Italian top tier while in American of jap it out classed
(Feb. 16, 2011  10:06 AM)njrk97 Wrote: what the difference between the Italian meta game and the normal American or Japanese meta game why do they refer to certain parts being an Italian top tier while in American of jap it out classed
The Italian metagame is generally more 'aggressive'.
In Italian tournaments, RF Bottoms are commonly used while Stamina and Defense types are more commonly used in tournaments in other countries.

Top-Tier combos from different countries are made to suit the current metagame in their own country.
For example, MF Earth Bull 85RF (a Top-Tier Italian Combination type combo) would definitely not work well in Canadian tournaments where there are generally more Defense and Stamina types.
However, MF Earth Bull 85RF would work well in Italian tournaments since it is pretty effective against Attack types (which are common in Italy).