Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

My explaination:
The low attackers (like Vulcan 85R2F) can only hit the track, which doesn't give any effect, this gives advantages to 230.
What is the best stamia combo ( eagle and ? )
(Feb. 15, 2011  4:00 PM)jt6711 Wrote: What is the best stamia combo ( eagle and ? )

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385 Check the Stamina Section in the Original Post.
For what types of blades (Such as attack, stamina etc.) is the Burning Fire Strike Stadium good for?
(Feb. 15, 2011  4:27 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: For what types of blades (Such as attack, stamina etc.) is the Burning Fire Strike Stadium good for?

none, the burning firestrike is super unbalanced for all types
(Feb. 15, 2011  4:27 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: For what types of blades (Such as attack, stamina etc.) is the Burning Fire Strike Stadium good for?

Stamina , Destabilizers , defense & attack will not do well coz there are not any kos so attack is useless & defense beys can't put up against stamina beys , so in order to beat stamina beys in that stadium only a good destabilizer is useful & also checkout the thread based on hasbro stadium combo testing

The side slots are just gimmicks , stamina beys rarely stop spinning there if they are stuck there
(Feb. 15, 2011  4:43 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:

[b]Stamina , Destabilizers , defense & attack will not do well coz there are not any kos so attack is useless & defense beys can't put up against stamina beys , so in order to beat stamina beys in that stadium only a good destabilizer is useful & also checkout the thread based on hasbro stadium combo testing

The side slots are just gimmicks , stamina beys rarely stop spinning there if they are stuck there

the "trenches" in the stadium make stamina, defence, and destabilizers all do bad and attack is OK in it but not good

stamina and destabilizers are not the best in it at.
Oh and why was Libra's wheel banned?
(Feb. 15, 2011  4:42 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:

none, the burning firestrike is super unbalanced for all types

That makes absolutely no sense. If it's unbalanced for all types, then that means all types have disadvantages which means it's balanced for all types.
(Feb. 15, 2011  5:59 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Oh and why was Libra's wheel banned?
Read the Libra article on Beywiki.

Otsu Wrote:That makes absolutely no sense. If it's unbalanced for all types, then that means all types have disadvantages which means it's balanced for all types.
In that sense I agree that you could qualify it of 'balanced', but when the game is balanced because they all perform poorly, it is still bad.
Can anyone show me a pic of Infinity Libra? And is Galaxy Pegasus great?
(Feb. 15, 2011  6:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  5:59 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Oh and why was Libra's wheel banned?
Read the Libra article on Beywiki.

Otsu Wrote:That makes absolutely no sense. If it's unbalanced for all types, then that means all types have disadvantages which means it's balanced for all types.
In that sense I agree that you could qualify it of 'balanced', but when the game is balanced because they all perform poorly, it is still bad.

Not saying firestrike is a good stadium. Just showing fault in that statement.
(Feb. 15, 2011  6:33 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Can anyone show me a pic of Infinity Libra? And is Galaxy Pegasus great?

Read around, and try actually looking for the topic on Infinity Libra ...
(Feb. 15, 2011  6:33 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Can anyone show me a pic of Infinity Libra? And is Galaxy Pegasus great?

Well you can really find those on google , but considering you are new , here is the pic

http://plamoya.com/bmz_cache/3/3d1b92993...80x277.jpg
What does S130 stand for, and does anyone have a pic.
(Feb. 15, 2011  9:43 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: What does S130 stand for, and does anyone have a pic.

it means sheild. if you go to the search bar and type it into it im sure you'll find a lot of answers you seek.
the search bar is a useful tool to help you FIND infromation that you don't already know about thats why it was built.

if you can't find it say that and place your question here
Shield 130

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-86-Be...blade+deck
I try to find info about the mold of Hasbro Burn wheel but no luck. So what mold is the Hasbro burn wheel
(Feb. 16, 2011  1:28 AM)DemonRageX Wrote: I try to find info about the mold of Hasbro Burn wheel but no luck. So what mold is the Hasbro burn wheel

Hasbro has a totally different mold because it is not written "BURN WHEEL" on it.
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:43 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  1:03 PM)hylianfreak Wrote: My brother keeps trying to tell me that the Galaxy wheel is perfectly round, and has no protrusions of any sort. Any information on if it is any good for attack types at all. What does the W105 on GP do? (go see your local Galaxy pegasus <-lolwut) and what does it stand for. Any good parts on this bey besides R2F
Just check the Beyblade Parts List.

And no, Galaxy performs poorly in Attack and the only part that has found use currently is R2F.
So, i've just seen that Hasbro has released it in my local stores. Can you get R2F on any other bey, and is it worth getting the whole beyblade just for that tip. What does the spintrack do and stand for as well. It's W105 i think.
What is the point of quake. Like, someone said above me that Q is pointless for attack. What is it good for then? or is it just pointless.
Galaxy !!! This early I think you are thinking oe it as storm Pegasus
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:03 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: So, i've just seen that Hasbro has released it in my local stores. Can you get R2F on any other bey, and is it worth getting the whole beyblade just for that tip. What does the spintrack do and stand for as well. It's W105 i think.
What is the point of quake. Like, someone said above me that Q is pointless for attack. What is it good for then? or is it just pointless.

What ? You already saw Hasbro's Galaxy Pegasus in stores ? That is almost impossible. Post pictures.

Yes, Q is just bad, pointless.
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2011  2:03 AM)hylianfreak Wrote: So, i've just seen that Hasbro has released it in my local stores. Can you get R2F on any other bey, and is it worth getting the whole beyblade just for that tip. What does the spintrack do and stand for as well. It's W105 i think.

What ? You already saw Hasbro's Galaxy Pegasus in stores ? That is almost impossible. Post pictures.

Yes, Q is just bad, pointless.
Yea, saw it the other day, it was sitting on the shelves. I'll try and get pictures. I was looking through the beyblades and bakugan, and my brother called me over to show me Galaxy Pegasus, because he was complaining that nothing on it was good. So is there anything good on Capricorn?
I think we all doubt that you saw "Galaxy Pegasus" so soon ... Hasbro already struggles to keep up with the demand for the other releases, and they would already send those for the next season ?

No, there is nothing good about Storm Capricorne.
Are Sonokong Plastics compatible with Takara Tomy and Hasbro Plastics
Same question for Sonokong and TT/H HMS