Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Is 85 released by hasbro yet?
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:56 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is 85 released by hasbro yet?

No, and might never be.
Is 80 a suitable replacement or a destabilizer combo?
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:02 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Is 80 a suitable replacement or a destabilizer combo?

There is no 80 Track. If you meant 90, I do think it is fine, but Hasbro will still likely never release it.
I meant 90, and I thought they released it.
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:31 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: I meant 90, and I thought they released it.

They haven't. Hasbro is still busy releasing stuff that Takara Tomy released a year ago. It won't be awhile till we see 85 or even 90.
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:33 AM)Hero Wrote: They haven't. Hasbro is still busy releasing stuff that Takara Tomy released a year ago. It won't be awhile till we see 85 or even 90.

They will probably never release them ... Only Screw Capricorne appears in the anime and has 90, no other Beyblade. And it only appears for five seconds in the anime it seems.
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:33 AM)Hero Wrote: They haven't. Hasbro is still busy releasing stuff that Takara Tomy released a year ago. It won't be awhile till we see 85 or even 90.

They will probably never release them ... Only Screw Capricorne appears in the anime and has 90, no other Beyblade. And it only appears for five seconds in the anime it seems.

Haha. Who knows when, if ever, they will release Screw Capricorne. Even then, they'll change the name to something horrible.
is hasbro going to make season 2 beys and if they are when are they realeased in aus?
hey anybody know if basalt and BD145 would be a good combo for defense?
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:49 AM)glinny Wrote: is hasbro going to make season 2 beys and if they are when are they realeased in aus?

Look at the Beyblade Metal Fusion topic. Yes they will, but as usual there is no release date with Hasbro.

jessie spin Wrote:hey anybody know if basalt and BD145 would be a good combo for defense?
Look at the Beyblade Customizations forum.
If I'm about to perform a trade with someone how can I be sure that they don't rip me off?
Bull or Gasher for destabilizing?
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:54 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: If I'm about to perform a trade with someone how can I be sure that they don't rip me off?

It is impossible to guarantee trades that occur within WBO are successful. When you do a trade with someone on WBO, it is up to you to trust them or not. WBO will not be responsible if you get ripped off or scammed.
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:54 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: If I'm about to perform a trade with someone how can I be sure that they don't rip me off?

Trades always imply a high risk. Obviously if the other person is OK with it, they could send you their part first, or you could both show each other the receipt from the post office at the same time.

This should have probably been posted in the Purchased Consultation topic though.

see if other people have bought of him/her
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:57 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Bull or Gasher for destabilizing?

Please check the Destabiliser Thread.
How do destabilisers work? Flame i a destabilising ring apparently, because it's not even all the way around (It has the spike things). How do they work, and what exactly are they meant to do?
Which MFB is better, Storm Pegasus 105RF or Earth Eagle 145WD?
(Feb. 14, 2011  8:54 AM)G Fang Wrote: Which MFB is better, Storm Pegasus 105RF or Earth Eagle 145WD?

Earth Eagle is almost top tier when you buy it. Storm Pegasis only has one good part, RF.
Quote:Storm is a decent Attack type Wheel, and 105 does have its uses in the absence of 90 and 100, but RF is without a doubt what makes this an essential buy for every competitive Blader. The Bottom can be unstable and hard to control, but if it is worn down a little and the proper skill is applied, it can be deadly. Using RF correctly can result in almost instant wins in the stadium. Every Blader should own multiples of this Beyblade.

This means that SP is better than EE.
(Feb. 14, 2011  9:06 AM)Legendary 4 Wrote:
Quote:Storm is a decent Attack type Wheel, and 105 does have its uses in the absence of 90 and 100, but RF is without a doubt what makes this an essential buy for every competitive Blader. The Bottom can be unstable and hard to control, but if it is worn down a little and the proper skill is applied, it can be deadly. Using RF correctly can result in almost instant wins in the stadium. Every Blader should own multiples of this Beyblade.

This means that SP is better than EE.
Earth Eagle is better uncustomized than Storm Pegasis.
Where to get better beyblades top in Victoria
But if we do a match (Storm Pegasus versus. Earth Eagle) and I am using the RF correctly, who will win?
earth eagle probably.